What was courtship like back in the day?

What was courtship like back in the day?

Find one, club her over the head, drag her back to the cave, and have your way with her.

People today are a bunch of pussies.

It has always been friends introducing their friends to friends with the friendless or loners either raping, getting truly lucky or dying alone.

People at clubs are fucking but they're not dating.

found yourself a good woman, with conservative christian family values

demonstrate to her your income, your values, that you are strong willed, strong body and able and with strong morals and principles and a sprinkle of humor and tederness

marry
fuck her brains out
abuse her in bed make her your slave, your personal whore, train her to be your own slut

thats it . if you dont follow these rules, you are a cuck

Men -
-Good provider/potential to be good provider
-Strong in character
-Assertive

Women-
-Good caretaker
-Knows how to make delicious meals
-feminine

>go to a barn dance
>get drunk and fuck your buddies sister
>accidentally get her pregnant
>tell everyone you've actually been dating for months and hurriedly plan a wedding
>brush over the fact that your first born popped out 5months after your honeymoon
>live the rest of your life resentful and bitter

What you'd do is drive around at about 6 in the morning and then squeal the tires to let her know you own her and piss off her parents because all the neighbors know.

And then keep doing it, especially to punish her when she gets uppity.

Everyone dated in their class
Both parties were polite
Dating was a serious affair
Making out was considered the big goal and not double anal

guys used to wait until marriage to have sex, now men are so entitled they'll scream and cry about being " friend zoned " just cause " they arent getting any by the third date! "

Hitler needs to come back and put men back in their place.

It sounded awful to be honest. A lot more competitive than now. My grandfather who was a well-paid doctor had to outcompete like five guys to marry my grandmother. "dating" wasn't really considered exclusive as courting took and lasted a lot longer

A lot more guys wanted to find a girl to put their arm around and hang out with, rather than a girl to fuck in the ass that night

I'll bite. I turn forty-seven this year.

Uhhhh, most people still waited a while before having sex in high school. Like, you'd be going out for a few months. You had some girls who really WERE waiting until marriage (almost all of them dropped that by college), but in general there was much more of a "date one person at a time" thing going on.

I was inexperienced compared to my first girlfriend, so I made her wait longer for sex; I was worried that I wouldn't be good at it.

Trashy people had random sex. "Hookup" as a phrase wasn't invented until maybe the mid-90s.

Group dates weren't completely uncommon, but they were mostly within a circle of friends.

mating rituals of the north american caucasain consisted of males asking a female to go drink a beverage at a "malt shop" / diner or to go see a movie.

holding hands was a big first step for a male to achieve. calling the girl swell around others was a indication you were "sweet on her" and for others to not interfere unless they were willing to challenge you

going by records obtained from the time surfing contest were regularly used to determine who the superior male was

when a male had earned the right to mate then mating would begin in a vehicle parked in some remote location

How do you know women really want to be feminine and that it is natural for them?

Men desire to be masculine and obviously one would expect women to embrace the feminine but that contradicts the world wide feminist movement that, seemingly majority of women are willing to welcome and defend this particular movement. Is feminism and "womens liberation" truly is how women where to be?

It's a question I've been asking myself seeing as all women around me pretty much have male attitude.

I obviously now that women are shooting themselves in the feet by clogging their brains with this mental disease of victimizing themselves settling a new low for them. But who am I? The majority seem to love it.

>guys used to wait until marriage to have sex
People used to get married at 16 back then... Do you seriously expect every man on this planet to wait until they are 30 to touch a vagina?

Why did he appeal to German manhood so much

>gibs me dats

A little different. I visited my grandpa the other day. He's 87 yrs old and has been asking me why I don't have a girlfriend. My cousin piped up and said, "There's no where to meet girls anymore."

And my grandpa told us about how once or twice a month, there would be a hall dance out in the country (he was a farmer), and the guys would go out there and ask a girl to dance. It was polite to accept the first dance, but when asked for a second dance, your answer to that was a yes or no to whether you wanted to be a couple. Also, he said the men there would have a bottle of beer and if you had more than two, you were considered an alcoholic. If a woman said yes to a second dance, the man would be allowed to drive her home and possibly meet her parents.

This was the mid-1950s in rural Alberta. I feel like even such a straight-forward means of meeting women would not be enough for me since I was born a faggot.

Brah, I'm and incel NEET who hasn't touched a woman in 10 years without paying for it (and it's been 5 since I've fugged a hooker). I ain't expecting woman to give me anything for free, but I sure as shit ain't going to "date" a woman for a decade on the off chance that she might be willing to spread her legs at some point in the future.

Men used to play the dating game because it was straight forward, and you could tell within a short amount of time if it was going to work out (i.e. you'd be married with kids in your early twenties at the latest). Now you're lucky if woman wants to get a dog with you after dating for 5 years... If you were to add a lack of sex to the equation every man on this planet would spend the rest of their lives masturbating to anime because it simply wouldn't be worth the investment.

>yfw men are denied this and through sheer desire invent artificial wombs and sexbots to replace women

U put it in the pooper XD

>the majority
No, a very loud minority.
>natural...?
women are not only biologically (because of childbearing, etc.) made to rely on men, they are also programmed to enjoy it. Can you mention a woman, any woman, who refused child support or alimony because muh feminism?

It's not like that at all, Captain Sweden. Your Jew box aka TV tells you that but women naturally desire their household roles. Trust me, my ex wife wanted to be free of my oppressive providing for me and my 2 boys and she had a couple of years of """""""freedom"""""" after 10 years of marriage and now she's miserable, with a nerdy cuck for a boyfriend that she likely cheats on.

>What was courtship like back in the day?
Well back in the 1980s....... hair-gel, mullet, blond highlights, hi-tops, popped collar, and the rest just follows.

It was school dances. Beyond that, no idea really.

Majority of women don't defend feminism lol, most women aren't feminism and go along with the feminist agenda/policies because free shit/more privilege

Modern women are confused as fuck, family unit was destroyed which essentially isolated women and ruined their social world (large family groups/female relatives)

>family unit was destroyed which essentially isolated women and ruined their social world (large family groups/female relatives)

Who is that?

>this never happens anymore
Fuck modern society dude
God damn what I would give to be a farmer 60+ years ago.
Cities were a mistake, the internet being used in the way it is was a mistake.
I guess I'll just have to play Starjew valley if I ever want to experience this

Just... Fuck dude.
I want to say we're gonna fix it and I'll have a wife and kids but shit...

Are we Weimar Germany yet? How many years before the government turns the values back around?
Is this the pain they call the fourth turning?

Camille Paglia, the feminist hating feminist, I thought you were quoting her, look her up on youtube for lectures & things, some quite interesting stuff if you can keep up with her amphetamine paced speech.

Camille Paglia, a feminist who stridently criticizes modern feminism, largely for being whiny and dependent.

Cool I've heard of her, but never checked her out. Thats pretty funny.

It seems self-evident that women have become isolated due to feminism ripping apart the family unit. Now women are living in the mans social world and trying to reconfigure it which hurts men

Young feminists think of housework as oppressive, because in the modern age, it is indeed isolating and boring. Washing machines and all that shit made women more isolated

Birth control pill too...

Its literally feminists own fault in many ways, when people talk of all the "wins" of feminism in the past, they seem to be misunderstanding history. Women are more unhappy/depressed than ever before according to stats. But when modern feminists think of women in the older days, doing housework and looking after family shit, they don't think of how fullfilling it is. And they dont realise they are acting out those same roles in government jobs etc

She talks about the loss of women's extended family groups & references washing clothes by hand as a traditional women's social activity, and how modern women are unhappy trying to compete with men in the workplace, and men are unhappy about having women's values forced on them in that context, you'd probably enjoy listening to her.

Damn she seems based AF, do you have any essential videos you'd recommend?

Oh take me back to the 50's Alabama,
Where the pussy is tight and the blacks are swinging.

nope. you're just a beta male loser.

Most intelligent, attractive people are exceedingly happy with the current times.

Delusion. Women with "conservative Christian family values" almost always end up sexually repressed. You'll never have a healthy sex life with a girl like that unless she becomes self-conscious and rethinks her values.

what does sexually repressed mean? Will she not want to gargle semen or do DP with you and your bros?

I casually dated a stripper once... She was the only woman I've fugged that wouldn't let me cum on her face or in her mouth. She said it was demeaning and she always hated when guys asked her to do it.

What you're comfortable doing in bed has nothing to do with your political ideology.