Why are politicians in Leftist areas of the country so obsessed with <0.5% of the population...

Why are politicians in Leftist areas of the country so obsessed with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
eia.gov/electricity/monthly/epm_table_grapher.cfm?t=epmt_1_01
fortune.com/2016/06/17/california-france-6th-largest-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are politicians in Leftist areas of the country so obsessed with

because it clogs up your courts with their shit agenda and prevents any other topics from being discussed.

also its a way for them to constantly be on the offensive with virtue signaling making everyone who votes no into a "bad" guy.

Because it distracts you and every other retard on Sup Forums from the imminent financial meltdown in the US which allows politicians time to illicitly line their own pockets as much as possible before that happens.

>tfw all of those abominations are in hell

Feels good man.

>this isn't a debate

because then something like facts might get in the way of their agenda

>this isn't a debate
>now allow me to make my case, and provide my evidence
>no debating though guyz, that's the rules!

>Why are politicians in Leftist areas of the country so obsessed with youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You mean coal miners? The 0.14% of Americans who work in the coal industry, who the whole fucking campaign revolved around?

Oh, right, those people are Real Americans; they probably count at least 10X.

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

>the .14% of the country who provide over 50% of the power for the country and were put out of work by govt regulations

>someone with less credentials than I have in (((SCIENCE))) is taken this seriously.
Just fuck my shit up, I hate Jew Nye the Immigration Goy

0.5% is a pretty high estimate, probably closer to 0.001% since I've never actually seen a tranny irl and I'm sure most people haven't either unless they live in some faggot hotspot like San Francisco.

Why do these people like to claim that debatable topics aren't up for debate?

it's the jews, stupid

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I've met one in my entire life. I lived in Chicago in 2004. They were black, and passed so convincingly I had no idea.

Other than that never met any.

So that you can't debate them

Are they afraid of losing the debate?

Oh, honey.

Coal generated about thirty percent of American electricity last year. It's in freefall.

eia.gov/electricity/monthly/epm_table_grapher.cfm?t=epmt_1_01

Coal miners lost their jobs because automation--mountain top removal, better machinery--made it much more labor-efficient to extract. Coal companies shut down because they made shitty bets on Chinese demand for metallurgical coal that failed to materialize. Demand for thermal coal has declined because of natural gas: fracking is cheaper, the plants are smaller (essentially just a jet engine), and you don't have to deal with coal miners whining about black lung.

Oh, right, and there are some environmental regs which would have sped up the process a little.

Neither you nor your God Emperor have a goddamned clue about how any of this shit works. Unless you want to pick up Ned Ludd's hammer *and* ban fracking, coal jobs are not fucking well coming back.

You can't debate facts :^)

It is a debate, trans faggots are just faggots who are filled with political delusions

They are allowed and cherished by the most filthy and satanic bunch of earth

>Every day it feels like California has some new transgender bill be floated in the state legislature.
Texas has literally completely fucked their legislature right now because they can't decide exactly how badly to fuck transsexuals out of bathroom access.

No bills are getting through and they may have to call a special session to pass key government functions through at this rate and the Senate is vowing to even fuck up that until the House agrees that transgender students shouldn't be allowed to use private bathrooms if they don't want to use the ones that correspond to the sex on their birth certificate.

But sure, the left is obsessed with this bullshit.

Running out of 'oppressed' groups to champion.

I'm not sure what comes next. People with medically-unrecognized disabilities? People who want to marry inanimate objects?

You left out fracking making natural gas dirt fucking cheap.

Because it makes us weaker. The more faggatrons are allowed to fuck our country, the easier we get fucked into orwellsville.

They're literally starting to champion for pedophiles.

>how dare states prevent mentally ill men from using the women's bathroom
fuck off Caitlyn

The only way they can win is by playing to civil rights causes because their economics are plainly retarded to anyone who passed a math class.

"Starting to"? Look up Harry Hay; NAMBLA was purged from the mainstream gay-rights movement in the 1980s. You've got your timeline perfectly backwards--are you believing your own "clovergender" trolls?

>how dare states prevent mentally ill men from using the women's bathroom
Just as soon as you explain to me what being mentally ill or male has to do with taking a shit, you'll have a point.

Sex segregated bathrooms in general are fucking stupid.

One of the arguments against gay marriage was that it would usher in even more degeneracy and that's what happened. At the rate we're going, beastiality and pedophilia will become legal in my lifetime.

Because California has so much money (6th Strongest World Economy) they don't know what to do with it:
fortune.com/2016/06/17/california-france-6th-largest-economy/

Bestiality is and has always been legal in 14 states.

there is literally nothing wrong with BESTiality

Maybe. but more than that, they don't believe in debate. Logic is a construction of the white patriarchy to keep women and minorities from competing with them. They believe this, but probably wouldn't say it that way.

I mean they can identify as whatever they want. Can't change the fact that they were born with a dick.

This.

they may have been born with a dick on the outside, but on the inside, inside the brain there was no dick

2D Women Are Better Than 3D. This Isn't A Debate.

if I'm going to marry a 'woman' I am marrying with intent that we create our family and children as nature intended.

It's a political football. As long as they're addressing nothing issues like this real shit never gets done.

>mfw black men can easily pass as average black women because of how fucking hideous average black women are.

Well at least the black ones are because all black women look like black men in wigs

The same reason why the weimar republic crashed. It couldn't handle real tangible issues at the time, so it focused on social issues to show the people that it was doing something.

>Chancellor we cant make our debt payments
Gays rights!

>Chancellor our money is worthless!
Open up another lesbian bar

>Chancellor people are starving in the street
make donkey shows legal

>The people are rioting
Transsexuals need to be recognized

>Sir the people have burned berlin and all the LGBT areas
What?! Damn those racist assholes send in the police!

He could have just left himself as the goofy, fun science guy on TV but decided to take this route. How sad. I liked his show as a kid, too.

I would like to order one Onodera, extra sprinkles

Pedophilia and Beastiality are the next up on the slippery slope.

After that is Necrophilia, but if we get pedophilia then civilization won't make it to necophilia anyway, so silver lining.

Oy vey shut it down t:Rabbi Shekeltein