I understand that europe should stay white, asia should stay asian, etc...

i understand that europe should stay white, asia should stay asian, etc. but what about the americas/aus/nz remain white? they were never white to begin with. the original populations were almost entirely displaced making them a blank slate. i think race mixing is acceptable here because of that. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think race mixing should be limited in the new world but I do agree that the americas/aus/nz are not white lands but I know that posters will go through mental gymnastics to say they are

Basically the justification is that the New World was won through force of arms so whites deserve it. If another race can defeat whites militarily then they deserve America and Australia. What pisses people of is the stealth invasion permitted by jews and traitors if whites lost fair and square no one would mind.

everything here was built by whites and/or for whites other races do not belong here.

>they were never white to begin with
>british colony
>never white
I'd ask how you came to that conclusion, but you're a moron and I don't want to hear your drivel.

White Europeans colonized north america long before the asians.
Read the solutrean hypothesis.

Death to the jews.

Well, we conquested most of North America.

NZ was never white to begin with
And is only 2/3 white currently
White purity is pointless in NZ
The white purity movement should be in Europe
Only deluded autists would support a white ethnonationalist state in the New World

mixed girls are my one weakness. i need to bleach their impurities

>but what about the americas/aus/nz remain white? they were never white to begin with.
What the fuck? Yes America was white to begin with. White people made America. White people populated America. White people built America. Other races did not.

with my dick

The Americas and Australia belonged to natives, that much is true, but might makes right. American natives were utterly decimated in the Indian Wars. Besides, if you actually look into it, the US keeps Indian reserves and considers them to be "countries". Instead of this bullshitery, put all race mixed people in one country. Hint hint, flag.

>Only deluded autists would support a white ethnonationalist state in the New World
Perhaps NZ is mud as fuck but there are parts of the ol'USA that are still mostly if not all white that with the backing of a foreign ally .and lots of guerilla warfare could easily be defended and won as an ethnostate.

Do you think america/aus/can would be the same today if only the so called natives lived there?

>wiping out a native population is ok as long as its someone else!
taking someones homeland by force or subversion makes you just as bad as ((((them))))

L.O.L. He probably does.

that girl is hot af

Canada is for Europeans, Natives, and Metis. Everyone else can fuck off, we're full.

Let the Mestizos have Mexico and everything South of it.

Whites get US and Canada.

Native Americans get nothing because they're worthless, bloodthirsty sacks of shit.

>1 post by this ID
Remember kids, OP isn't even here.
Saged.

They can live with us in Canada and America, their numbers are not threatening.

No it shouldn't. Whites aren't going to "coexist" that's fucking gay and its turns out into chaos like it already has...... all in all race mixing and diversity is shit and shouldn't be a thing in any country

True, however, chivalry is dead.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Mmmmh

Screw numbers, this is about principles. We fought wars against the fuckers. They're thieving, raping, murdering, kidnapping motherfuckers who got what was coming to them.

Noone care about colonists, europeans are the most important people on earth.

No its not. Two white knights just got stabbed to death defending some women.

Let's face it, those indigenous peoples aren't really worth preserving. Somebody and something was there before them too, it doesn't matter.

>what about the americas/aus/nz remain white? they were never white to begin with
America is a society not just land moron

these colonies were founded and built up from scratch by the white man.
without the british colonizer bringing their technology and ingenuity the natives of these lands would still be engaging in tribal warfare and living in huts. the maori may well have eaten each other from starvation to extinction by now if there hadn't been intervention from white saviours at the right time.

that said, i don't view these countries as important as europe, but if there's gunna be diversity then just for practical reasons it shouldn't include hordes of savage shitskins.
i don't mind as much east asians because they at least run efficient first world societies.
coconuts, poos, niggers, etc. can fuck off back to their shitholes where they belong.

That fucking gif! Oh shit! I can't fucking stop laughing. I have fucking tears! Oh shit.

Only Europe should be perserved. NA has always been a melting pot of shit. Trying to make Canada or US into an ethno state will never happen.

>I do agree that the americas/aus/nz are not white lands

You're a fool. You live in America, and you're saying it shouldn't be white dominant. It'll turn into Venezuela.

former colonies*

but yeah, these countries didn't exist before european settlers.
nations are political entities with borders, so the settlers didn't really 'immigrate' to anything.

Unless you believe were going to enter an ice age soon, the idea of ethnostates anywhere is fucking autistic

>Only Europe should be perserved. NA has always been a melting pot of shit. Trying to make Canada or US into an ethno state will never happen.

NA should be a European melting pot. Bringing darker people into Canada or the USA will be national suicide.

South America is Amerindian and Spanish, and just look how well their countries are. A white super majority is of critical importance to the Anglosphere.

Sure, can high IQ dark skinned people immigrate? Yes. But let's not pretend that their isn't a (very) rough correspondence between lighter skin and higher IQ.

>taking someones homeland by force or subversion makes you just as bad as ((((them))))
>america has been white for 400+ years
>HOW CAN YOU SAY AMERICA IS A WHITE COUNTRY
kys
america had something nice going for it
it was a strong white homeland with lots of open space and a culture that wasnt devoted to licking the boots of the aristocracy

this desu
these lands were won by our forefathers, and they can still be won from us by rival forces.
Except it's not being taken or won in a honourable way, but by gradual displacement allowed by politicians.
If there was a war for Australia between the White Colonials and the Chinese, and China wins by force, then sure that's fair to some degree. But what's happening right now is not a fair, it's just sneaky bullshit that the Australia people had very little say in.

>america/aus/nz
>native peoples derp around for thousands of years achieving nothing
>the white man appears and brings civilization
>these three countries become 95-99%+ White for the past few hundred years
>in that time become among the most advanced, wealthy, powerful, etc etc ever on earth
>past 50 years example in America, less white, slow decline on all fronts

More areas should become more white and stay white desu. Christianity is part of this as well. Think of it as social technology if you have to. Like marriage is a relationship technology.

Maybe in your godless shithole but here we are in the queens dominion and we are Englishmen

I guess. All of this just seems very unrealistic for us though. I feel like Europe still has a chance because a lot of countries haven't got cucked as bad as france or sweden yet

Yes, only Europe and the originals should be preserved.
If you want to racemix and eventually be robbed and killed by a nigger then go ahead and enjoy your Jewish made hell

The problem with Europe is their lack of a cohesive language and culture.

I still consider Europe as a whole to be America's next door cousin.

But I see Australia, Canada, USA, UK, and NZ as being essentially the same culturally. A white person speaking English could move seamlessly between any of these nations.

Europe will need to have a form of Euro-English to unite their continent. That's in the process of happening now.

Hopefully, generation Z will push back against immigration once they start hitting the voting booth. We cannot allow the demographics of our nations to change. It'll be the end of us.

>enjoy your Jewish made hell

Implying that wealthy white gentiles don't contribute to the liberal bullshit dystopia just as much if not more so than the "jooooos".

Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, etc. None of these companies are run by jews. These companies are complicit in the multicultural and open borders bullshit.

RIP in peace America, our demographics are already fucked along the coasts.

Sup Forums has a dream. And a glorious dream it is.

don't forget regression to the mean though.
the offspring of those dark skinned outliers tend to have an IQ closer to the ethnic average of their parents.

Who was here before the european colonies? Do you not know what "to begin with" means?

The west coast is eventually going to fall into the sea [spoiler] and millions of them will have to move east [/spoiler]

Oh look plebbit trying to push race mixing AND white genocide. Let me guedd you're for open borders too cause "country was founded on immigration" and u probably say this "Oh it doesn't matter if immigrants come here by millions as long as they do it legally"

Oh look plebbit trying to push race mixing AND white genocide. Let me guess you're for open borders too cause "country was founded on immigration" and u probably say this "Oh it doesn't matter if immigrants come here by millions as long as they do it legally"

Ultimately, I don't give a fuck about skin color. I care about accomplishment and the creation and maintaining of our nation's wealth.

And when you're talking about an entire nation, skin color has to be a part of that conversation.

So if Neil deGrasse Tyson wants to black a few blonde hair blue eyed chicks I'm pretty sure his kids will turn out relatively high IQ, and integrate perfectly into the culture.

That doesn't mean the USA or Canada should allow immigration from Palestine or Syria. Immigration of whites from South Africa on the other hand? That I'd like to see.

You fought against yourself why are you not you letting them go?

You need to face reality Mexicans played a roll in America both as immigrants to USA,and as people who decided to stay. The problem is America chooses to separate people in classes with "hypen"-american. Creating a form of segregation on language.

This cunt gets it

It too late.Whites live in North America, and thats just that.A lot of North America is pretty similar to Europe as well.Realistically how would there ever be white ethnostates anywhere though?I suppose you could always try to build your own smaller communities.Maybe something more traditional.

>Black, USA has the same homicide rate as Nigeria
And they get mad when we call them niggers

You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the nigger.

EVERY THREAD WITH GOODLOOKING WOMEN IN THE OP PIC IS A DERAIL-THREAD

NZ should remain a majority white country, it will plunge into chaos if it doesn't.
It's impossible to remove the native population so the best we can do is bleach their genetics and make them mixed race qt3.14s like pic related.

God damn you dumb fucks keep posting these hoax quotes bullshit. Inb4 GOOD GOY!

Kill yourselves filthy kike rodents

Pay felons and drug addicts in prison for voluntary sterilization, too.

>So the best we can do is bleach their genetics

This.

>Euro-English

kek

you want the euros to become another anglo satellite, essentially.

don't get me wrong, anglosphere #1 and all, but they should preserve their own cultures, languages, traditions etc. and remain our nearby cousins.

I would totally leave Australia for Europe if that meant the non-whites would leave Mother EVROPA for good.

The reason each country should stay their own race is irrelevant to the dirt under their feet. Its because humans are social animals where race matters rather a lot. And race mixing societies creates so many issues.

As tempting as it is to ethnically cleanse the native population it would be impossible to implement.
Realistically speaking, I say we sterilise the prison population (which is majority brown) stop non european immigration, and flood the country with whites to shift the demographics.

>wiping out a native population is ok as long as its someone else!
Yes?

Are you some kind of pacifist?

What is good is what is good for us.
What is bad is what is bad for us.

>blank slate Americas
This meme needs to die.