BREAKING: SETH RICH KILLER IDENTIFED

infowars has the scoop and is releasing the killer's identity tomorrow.

also, kim dotdom has sent an email to mueller. we need to get behind kim dotcom because he has solid evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.georgetown.edu/faculty/podesta-john.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about these guys?

4 3 2 1... boom?

Would bang.

k, make a post tomorrow

I'll miss you Alex

sage..... Fuck off ya leafs! #hisnamewasSethRich

Corsi bump

ignore the shills, ppl, we
need
to
get
behind
kim dotcom
right fucking now...
hes delivering the goods

I'll wait and see, bump I spose

Thanks for checking into this for me.

Post a link, cunt

Swan dive off the tallest building you can find, shill.

Source?

This shit again, post links and resource evidence or its not happening

Proofs!?
Source!?
Please!!

Is Alimony Jones back on the air?

You got it the wrong way around. He orders delivery, does not deliver.

>infowars has the scoop
>infowars

so it's fucking nothing?

F A K E

A N D

G A Y

S A G E

>InfoWars

Damn you had my hopes up

stfu shill. shills are terrified about what kim dotcom has. seth rich justice is coming.

guys, the threads about kim dotcom are sliding. keep making them. we need to pave the way for his evidence dump. he's our guy.

bumping for justice

KIMMMMMM

DOTCOMMMMMM

IS SOMEHOWWWWWW

A TRUSTWORTHY PERSONNNN

and also Alex Jones only tells the truth.

he'll say the killer is Bat Boy.

>he's our guy

ah shit, were fucked

They broke huge stories like... Danny Williams? No. Um, Roger Stone and the poison.. oh, nm.

>infowars has the scoop
Oh great, it's fucking nothing

Jones is pretty wary of another lawsuit after that Chobani thing so prepare for the perp to be a deadguy or a terrorist or someone who can't sue.

That's probably who he'll list.

He wasn't a DNC staffer (the guy on the left); that was put there after the user found them here.

everytime something like this shows up, it means there's a bombshell (sometimes fake news) going to drop. Go ahead and look it up.

EVERY

TIME

There'll be a happening tomorrow, lads.

DO NOT POST IN INFOWARS THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO ALEX - THE ARABS RUN HOLLYWOOD - JONES THREADS

HE COVERED FOR ISRAEL ON 9/11 AND SMOKES ISRAELI DICK

my twitter was just banned for saying #istandwithhannity on a media matters post lol.

No hes not. He's 4d shilling MU2 and has absolutely nothing. He lied during the elections too.

The Infowars is fake meme is lefty propaganda for the most part.

They've had some misses and been goofy at times but they break scoops too

Go to bed shills. Past your bedtime.

That triggered my ASMR

do you want the shills to win?
if not, start telling everyone you know about kim dotcom and the evidence he has
we must spread this hardcore with our meme magic and kekology

Yeah. I'm feeling pretty tired. This is probably nothing. We should go and rest.

remember fbianon said
"watch out for falling rocks"
georgetown university cheer is
>hoya saxa
that shit translates to:::::
>what rocks
>rocks
>falling hoyas
bye bye jp

yep, fbianon is fully legit

Okay, thats such a kickass gif man. Nice find

Say what?

>infowars
>kim dotcom

Oh, so literally nothing. saged.

what
what

Oh shit. He ain't lyin'. Pedosta really might go down. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

Like this totally legit ID. Heady times!

What do you mean? How does this relate?

in this thread we pray for kek's blessings of chaos

How does Georgetown relate to this though?

debunked bullshit

jp teaches there / taught there / is alum

I pray the Kek devours the Democrats as the frog devours the fly.

You dumb fuck. Use the googles.
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/podesta-john.cfm

>getting your news from Infowars
DERP DERP DERPY DERPY DERP

HE IS HERE

rot in hell jp

podesta to the big haus

These Sup Forums memes tho

>no details
fuck off

Aren't you getting sleepy, shills? It's time for men of integrity to post.

>trusting anything infowars

Source for that allegation? He hasn't uploaded any videos in 20 hrs

SOURCE

Why is Georgetown related?

That's it? Fuck, I guess Trump is a Russian agent then because a Russian once went to his college too

Awesome news!!

Justice for Seth Rich!

>we need to get behind kim dotcom because he has solid evidence.

L. O. L.

ah yes the info wars sleeper agent is going to destory another legitimie research with their "Relevations" just as they did with pizzagate.

NEVER TRUST KIKE JONES.

Pray for all involved that nothing stops the truth from getting out regardless of where it lies.
Seth and his family deserve nothing less.

>tomorrow
WHY is it always "tomorrow" or "next Tuesday" or "a week from the following Thursday" and

NEVER RIGHT FUCKING NOW???!!??

sick of this shit. Publish now or fuck off. I'm literally no memeing going to bed.

>get behind kim dotcom because he has solid evidence.
So you want to fall a third time for this fraud and embarrasse yourself again? I wish you luck

not
holding
my
breath

another kim dot fat lie fucking up the investigation and setting it back weeks/months

you could say controlled opposition but honestly I don't think he's even that, just a fat opportunistic fuck trying to get his name plastered all over the news, this is going to end up being yet more "DUDE JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY LMAO" fuel for the media

REMINDER "BECAUSE SOME TALKING FACE ON TWITTER SAID SO" IS NOT "THE SMOKING GUN"
WE NEED TO FIND ACTUAL FACTS AND CONNECTIONS
WE NEED TO PLACE ACTUAL PEOPLE IN ACTUAL PLACES AT ACTUAL TIMES
PEOPLE LIKE GEORGE WEBB ARE TRULY DOING GOD'S WORK, THE ACTUAL HARD WORK BRINGING ALL THE CLUES IN THIS STORY TOGETHER

REMINDER KIM DOT "DUDE YOU CAN GET HILLARY'S EMAILS BY ASKING THE NSA :^)" "P.S. BUY MY ALBUM" IS NOT THE FUCKING SAVIOR WHO IS GOING TO SWOOP IN AND MAGICALLY WAVE HIS WAND AND SOLVE IT ALL FOR US FUCK THIS MAKES ME SO MAD

We want an investigation into Seth Rich's death. A real investigation where instead of hiding facts they are discovering them to solve his case. I mean if what you trolls think is true then the worse that happens is we all look like idiots right? So what is up with the tremendous push to try and change the narrative? I know-you also know that the DNC is behind the murder and you do not want the world to know.

Media Matters can't boycott his advertisers, so yep

Checked

Ignore shills and listen to the alex jones show, it will actually raise your testosterone. I can't even watch TV anymore feels like I'm being lobotomised in comparison

>the worse that happens is we all look like idiots right?
Every time some opportunistic blowhard fucks up the volunteer investigation it causes immense damage to the cause. "Making us look like idiots" is not about our egos, it means people in serious positions of authority or media visibility are less and less likely to want to get attached to something that develops an increasingly foul "conspiracy theory" stigma. We want justice for Seth Rich and we want the DNC and any other complicit agency exposed for their crimes, we DON'T want the whole thing falling apart because people keep putting their faith in narcissistic pathological liars with an ulterior motive.

Only Shareblue would push this "Infowars is unreliable" shit when they're reporting on the stuff this thread has researched for weeks.

board I mean

Fuck you, Peter Daou. I know what you're hiding.

No I want Seth Rich's murder to be solved also and he is correct about things like the whole Joe Biggs thing throwing credibility off. Even though I am hoping they do have something credible tomorrow.

indeed. infowars is legit. so is kim dotcom. hes got the evidence.

Holy shit can you fuck off back to t_d?

>mfw Bernie did it

Remember the time he endorsed the person that stole the election from him? LOL and he's as bad as them too.

Wait...so...who said they are going to name the killer tomorrow? I mean, aside from OP.
Is there a source on this or is this just another one of those get your hope up threads?

I hope it's true. Knowing Alex Jones, he won't name a name; he'll say something we already know (i.e. DNC operative). Kinda like when he had "new" pizzagate info, then said that the pedo ring wasn't run out of the basement of Comet Pizza (something that was agreed upon months ago).

bump

Oh yeah let's just announce the shit we have and wait to drop it on a specific date for the 5th fucking time in this whole debacle. Why can't they just drop it the minute they announce it or just leak it if it's really what they're saying it is?

Crowdsource investigation invites fuckbags to they x, but x never happens or is bullshit. It's constant. The constant raised and then disappointed expectations are part of wearing you down and a classic psychological operations technique carried out by experienced and organized groups. They bury the truth on one hand while spreading disinfo and running bullshit disappointment/fatigue-inducing strategies like many of the recent fake bullshit letdowns. Just ignore these assholes and keep working. If one of them happens to pan out, great, if not, it doesn't matter, because Sup Forums will figure out things on its own. As for the shills and people promoting this stream of bullshit, I hope you think about Seth Rich dying as you asphyxiate at the end of the rope, seeing the gates of hell open, gently twisting in the wind.

your time is nigh...don't forget these words

>is releasing the killer's identity tomorrow.
I'll be releasing it this evening. Stay tuned.

>infowars has the scoop

BUT DO THEY HAVE

TWO SCOOPS?

>he doesn't use tomorrow theme.
Never share screen shots to me or my wifes son ever again.

>infowars

These fags already did enough damage to Pizzagate. Now this?

Get in the gas chamber swedcuck.