Worst Places in America

I'm writing a novel and I wanted to ask Sup Forums what the worst places in America are right now. As in, the biggest ghettos, most niggest of places, overrun with crime, etc. Is it Detroit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe6wB1_Hx-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pittsburgh, PA, or anywhere else within the rust belt

Washington dc my kokujin

Stockton CA

It's the place next to my house
>Irvington, NJ

Inland Empire

I travel for work. I've seen it all. The worst places I've seen are 1. Flinton, MI (literally hell on earth) 2. Camden, NJ 3. Detriot, MI 4. Bridgeport, CT 5. Gary, Indiana. The ghettos of Baltimore are really fucking bad too but the harbor area is super nice makes up for it. Youngstown OH is a piece of shit place too but it's mostally white trash types.

North Omaha. Or really Omaha in general.

It's somewhere where not a lot of people know about, even in the Midwest, but we definitely have some troubles up there.

t. Nebraskan

Camden, NJ, East St Louis, IL, or Gary, IN.
Really, just look up cities with the highest percentage black populations and there's your list.

Houston tx. 29% white.

Most of LA, Detroit, Cincinnati, Chicago & Gary.

Canada

11thpbp

Oakland and the east bay in general

Cairo, Illinois

Also, what are some areas where there is mexican crime intermingling with black crime? Does such a place exist?

LA is not bad at all DESU. even the ghettos don't appear bad, the infrastructure is newer, the public housing is mostally small individual houses and surprisingly a lot of those people sort of keep up with their house/yards.

Irvington is worst than Camden

Fuck you Pittsburgh isn't nearly as bad as Congo-tier cities like Atlanta or Miami

Louisianna... baton rouge maybe

Here's the actual list:
1. Chicago
2. Baltimore
3. Detroit
4. Atlanta
5. LA

Needles California. Junkie city. Those plebians across the bridge

Yes, east LA south San Diego but those areas arent as run down as the bad areas in the northeast/Midwest. Basically because they're newer cities that keep up with their infrastructure.

This guy gets it.

DC is the ghetto nigger's ghetto. I saw some neighborhoods that were literally sheet metal and plywood like literally Haiti-tier and those were just the buildings next to the fucking high-way.

You beat me to it.

Have you seen Camden NJ? Makes DC look habitable.

Flint is not that bad at all. I've been here all my life. It's literally crickets if you walk outside. That is all politics

Atlanta and Miami arent that bad. Relatively.

>white trash

You shouldn't use that expression anymore

Dude Flint is terrible wtf.

Is it filled with muslims like dearborne? Could be the first city dp'ed by modern society.

Youngstown is the one weird exception where it's primarily white but looks straight out of niggerland.

No it's 100% black. Dearborn is actually a fairly nice Detroit suburb.

Dude, Warren Buffet lives in Omaha it can't possibly be that bad.

Also for some reason nobody has mentioned St. Louis.

I think the worst is Flint, MI, Dearborn, MI and Most of Chicago.

Dearborn is the muslim hub of the US, though, isn't it?

Well I don't like that expression en as a joke, and I'm not sure you were joking.

Fitchburg, MA

Spent a spring break in Panama City Beach. Showed up, that day 9 homicides at a house party, one nig nog got shot in the head. It's a great looking place but it might as well be a nigger containment ground during spring break.

I'm sure it's not what you're looking for but what an awful awful place.

Orlando, FL

Yes, Not trying to make excuses for mudslimes here but it's not a bad place.

>Bridgeport
I rarely leave the house. Is it really worse than Hartford?

St. Louis, specifically north or east

Irvington, NJ
Elizabeth, NJ
Roselle, NJ
Some of Union, NJ
Newark, NJ
Camden, NJ
Holy fuck lads, I need to get out of this state.

Lol spoken like a true suburban kid. Do you think Chicago has the worst crime rates?

58% black 37%white with some Mexicans and the Muslims don't live in the ghetto because they own stores and live in fancy homes with comfy white people.

The niggers are pretty cucked here they didn't do shit while their kids have been eating lead ramen and drinking lead koolaid for 2 years, that worse than one stranger being killed by a cop for being a retard

They haven't reached Europe level minority status yet. It's coming, the devil on your doorstep. Of course, who am I to speak, I live in a place flooded by illegals from every spanish-speaking hellhole in the world. I still like where I live.

I like Houston

Baltimore.

Detroit is supposedly having a bit of a boom but it's still a shithole.

Camden.

The only real exceptions to the rule of negro failure is you do get despairing depressing white trash heroin country in West Virginia or Kentucky.

I would still take that depressing locale any day of the week over living in mini-Somaliland or hood central Baltimore.

Don't forget Trenton.

read the post above you. Just avoid the shit areas and it's a great place.

Yes, it's full of sand niggers who've been known to riot against christians.

Niggadelphia

Jersey City and AC arent any better either. AC is actually really fucking bad.

>New Orleans before Katrina
>ship niggers to Texas
>New Orleans is still shit
>Texans amazed at the sheer niggerdry of the transplants

Explain. Seems like New Orleans would be worse. Baton Rouge is just a college town from what I've seen.

Can confirm.

The South Side of Chicago.

This place is the Wild West with nogs. You will get robbed, stabbed or shot just for walking on the street as a white person. Cops take an hour or more to show up to a homicide; they don't even bother for shots fired, because it's every day. It's like some bizarro world if you're driving around there and you're white; cops will automatically pull you over like you were black, and they will tell you to get the fuck out of here. All the schools look like abandoned crack houses and regularly get shut down because they are so filthy. There are virtually no businesses or franchises here, in fact no commercial venues of any sort, except liquor stores.

Entire swaths of square mile after square mile with nothing but niggers. Seriously, I'm not exaggerating here, most areas on the South Side are >95% black. Look up the racial demographics if you don't believe me.

Here is an example of how lawless it is over there. Cops set up a bait car to lure potential auto thieves; this works in most neighborhoods with expected results, but not the South Side. Here, the nogs swarm the car in a large group, steal everything of value within 5 minutes, and disperse. Cops literally watch the whole thing and couldn't do shit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe6wB1_Hx-0

This place is a fucking jungle. Worse ghetto I've ever seen in my entire life. Other ghettos are bad because they're abandoned, or they're run down, but the South Side is especially bad because there's so many goddamn niggers there, literally hundreds of thousands. It's like an African colony.

Aloow me to interject:

Im born white, grew up in a poor irish house hold in east Los Angeles, one of the most violent places in LA. It wasnt so bad were I grew up, it was really on the outskirts of the district. Luckily, mother sent me to private school, got a good education, and now living in Montana, land of the whites. The difference is amazing. I do not miss my "home" one bit. E-LA is what happens when the poltiicians go unchecked.

They ruined 1960

Yes. Surprisingly Its worse.

How about your governor up there? That guy is a nutcase. I would move out of I were you CT is a sinking ship.

Go to sleep Hil- Annnnd there she goes.

There's another 3 I forgot, there's probably more I'm forgetting. NJ will probably never see a republican governor again, it's time to leave _-_

Any city with more than 2% niggers is absolutely shit.
The more niggers, the worse it gets.

Yeah, I think it might be. I'm from South Jersey, got the fuck out.

holy @%!# that can't be real, is that the pinnacle of academic niggerdom cogitative discourse? circle jerking each other off cause "wez gotz bigger dix"

>Waaaahhhh! I have $250,000 in student loan debt. The government needs to do something!!!!

Can confirm.

This is probably the worst state in the entire country, I live in the south and I'm surrounded by all of this.

NJ is highly segregated, but whites keep losing ground, and those "nice" white suburbs are all way too close to nigger-filled ghettos.

A lot of the niggers from NOLA that were displaced from Katrina moved to Red Stick and never left.
Memfrica got some of those same nigs post-Katrina and it was the start of things going further into the shitter. It was already going into the shitter, but the influx of new nigs really sped it up.
I guess the niggers that owned other niggers during slavery really got the niggerest of all the niggers.

I have hitchhiked through 46 states and been to 48 states. I have seen america up close, all over. spoken to thousands of people from all over the country.

I can say with confidence that the worst part of america is the strip from boston to richmond, and the absolute sphincter of this shithole is the region surrounding newark, NJ, philadelphia, and baltimore. it's the filthiest, ugliest, most uninteresting part of the united states with the absolute most horrible people. these guys had similar experiences, I see.

I expect anyone who doesn't identify this region immediately hasn't been around much.

It's a potpourri of shitty immigrants and niggers. Agreed.

I work minimum wage part time.
>leaving CT
>ever
I would just kill myself if I weren't such a coward.

>send Europeans to Africa
>they set up a European nation
>send Africans to the US
>they set up an African nation

All of this stuff is very simple if you're willing to take the leftist blinders off. Heritage and race absolutely matter.

Worcester and Clinton are rapidly declining as well.

Have you been to Arkansas? What did you think?

I moved from Milford CT to Hilton Head Island SC 5 years ago. Best decision of my life. Everyone here is white and a conservative expant from the north east. I made friends and found work really quickly. I now have my own house, fuck tourists on occasion. Shit is great.

St.Louis, Missouri
Detroit, Michigan
Memphis, Tennessee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

It does wonders for your mental health to be living in an area that you genuinely feel is heading in the right direction.

yes, it's literally the most irrelevant state that I've been to, only defeated by kansas and north dakota because those aren't even hitchhike-able. that being said, the only aspect of arkansas I really saw was interstate, it was a thru-state.

is anything going on there? reminds me of iowa.

>biggest ghetto
Camden, New Jersey. The whole city is pretty much a ghetto.

>most niggest of places
Chicago, Illinois -- Chicagoland as a whole. There's even a general on Sup Forums where anons just listen to the Chicago police radio and get /comfy/.

>overrun with crime
East St. Louis, Illinois is the most dangerous city in the country. I remember looking across the river in St. Louis and just seeing crumbling ruins, but people live there.

Detroit is pretty bad and the cities in its vicinity. Flint still doesn't have clean water. Dearborn wants sharia law.

The worst "white" city in America would probably be
Reading, Pennsylvania. It's the poorest city in the country too. So many homeless people--it's like Tent City, USA.

New Orleans is like stepping into Nigeria. It's such a shitty city that always seems to go underwater.

Baltimore is a festering cesspool of niggers and cultural AIDS. Always chimping out. Prisons and police are run by the Black Guerrilla gang (more like Black Gorillas amirite).

Washington, DC is pretty bad. Imagine white marble neo-Classical architecture in basically a swamp surrounded by shacks and slums with homeless niggers on every square inch of sidewalk. Ugh.

I hear the Lakotas in the Dakotas get drunk, gamble and on occasion beat and rape their kids. Indians are winos, you could probably come down to North Dakota and stop by the Rez some time.

Shhh, don't talk about those threads. It's a safe haven. Ever make it to The Valley in Texas? That's some unreal shit. It's like Monterrey north.

I forgot about east st. louis holy shit that area is bad.

Make America Habitable Again

Any city that has been under Democratic leadership for a long time usually also has roving gangs of niggers

also, reminds me of a story from when I was a teenager. a friend of mine challenged me and my ex to guess the state of the quarter in her hand. she gave us unlimited guesses. we actually pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down 49 states unable to guess the state. she even gave us the first and last letters of the state and we still couldn't guess what it was. it was arkansas.

I don't think there are 49 states starting with A and ending with S.

that was after we had already written down 49 states and couldn't figure out what we were missing. I don't think there's a more historically irrelevant state in the nation.

Chicongo.

Detroiter (and also a writer).

Inkster, MI is worse. They shoot Paramedics in "Little Saigon." Detroit gangs don't.

We need to do something about lowering the total number of nogs in our country. Like they arent making any moves % wise I think they've been 12-15% of the pop for hundreds of years but just the sheer # of them is becoming a huge problem and what's going to happen is as white flight to the south and midwest continues to accelerate they're going to follow us to leach off us and ruin the few concentrated white areas we have left and there's going to be no where to go to escape them. Trump is our best shot as mandatory birth control for food stamps. Thats the only plausible solution I see.

Quebec

Who do you write for, Slate or Buzzfeed. Cap this in your next article:
>Nigger

It seems like the entire state of NJ consists of ghettos of other cities in other states. You got the outskirts of NYC in the north and Philly in the south and in between is the sp00ky pine barrens full of white niggers. NJ sucks. And then Atlantic City...

Outside of W. Memphis, Little Rock and Pine Bluff, Arkansas is okay, especially the Ozarks. Arkansas is a backwards irrelevant hellhole with horrible laws though and brought people like Clinton and Huckabee into this world.

>for hundreds of years
I'm pretty sure this is wrong but don't remember the exact numbers. Isn't it the rise of abortion that kept their population in check?

I write TV shows. Fictional ones.

East Side of Oakland

It's always fluctuated around that 15% mark. But yea abortion and gun violence are the only reason their #s haven't exploded. Which is why we need to make sure that we have easily accessible abortions for them and loose gun laws. Maybe we can start paying them to take BC? Like the shot or a longer term BC option.

I wish I still watched TV. What's your fallback plan?
J/K. Good on ya man, I'm sure it's good stuff.

what about a univeral basic income in exchange for sterilization, no kids yet = 30k /yr. 1 kid 15k/yr. 2 kids get fucked, not more welfare etc.

Ford Heights, IL
Literally no white people live there.