Can we all finally admit that Canadians are the best posters on this board and that they are unjustly abused?

Can we all finally admit that Canadians are the best posters on this board and that they are unjustly abused?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/03/canada-is-the-freest-nation-in-the-world-legatum-study-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will confirm.

sheesh, if you don't like how this board treats canadians, you should see how they treat mexicans, blacks, and arabs.

Based Ameribro. You're not all bad.

Nope.

They are this board's comic relief desu.

They get more respect than Canadians.

We truly are at the bottom of the Totem Pole.

Is it jealousy? Angst? Probably both.

Gotta stick together, leaf boy.

Aussies > Leafs

Yes sir.

Too bad so many Americans are such retards. I have always hated America.

I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday.

I was finishing my physics degree. I was home that day since I was feeling sick. I was eating a large bowl of cereal. When I turned on my tv I burst into such laughter that milk got all over my carpet. When I saw the jumpers on live TV, oh my Lord, I was on the floor doubled over with pain from laughter. For the next few weeks when it was brought up I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom and laugh hysterically.

Even today I get a hearty chuckle out of it.

Fuck Canada

There are no Canadians on this board, user. Our gubmint uses this place as a honeypot to catch wrong think criminals and put them on (((the list)))... It's the same thing they do on infinity chan with the kiddy fiddlers.

Objectively false. Canadian posts are well planned and more original.

The quintessential Australian post consists of a Reddit tier one liner. They are the stale back alley stand up comics of this board.

God you guys are weird. It's strange to call you our brothers. Oh, and God bless America.

Nah Canadian posters don't have much quality posts and always try derail good threads. And honestly Turks seem the best at shitposting now

Your opinions became rescinded when you let the immigrants take over and let Merkel lead you.

Well, I suppose it's a love-hate relationship.

Cheers.

You have to go back Mehmet.

Cheers, lad.

Citation needed

I sometimes feel like moving to japan and never coming back

If they let a filthy immigrant like you in, that is. Everyone seems to forget their strict immigration policies.

Leave. We don't want you.

Scheer is going to Make Canada Great Again.

day of rake when?

If sheer doesn't get it then this place is fucked.

We deserve it.

>WE WUZ QUALITY POSTERS N SHIEEEET

like he's going to cut the immigration quotas

Always were, always will be.

>t. a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Why does that matter exactly?

the hate is mostly justified
we live in a fucked country with the most liberal leaders possible and we do nothing about it

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

wtf don't tell me that, I just want to stop paying $400 a month on groceries, $200 a month for 2 cell phones, $115 a month on internet, and $1400 a month on rent.

Australians are better

Leafs are so shitty on this board, that I'm starting to feel the same way with leafs outside the board.

Holy. Have some pride you loser. I've contributed post after post after post of the highest quality to this board.

Yeah I'm Canadian. And I'll tell you what.

This is the land of the true north, strong and free. I demand respect due to this and due to my innumerable contributions to this board.

Now get your sad sap hynee out of here.

Where the fuck do you live?

This.

im sure there are a lot of shills in toronto and vancouver giving us bad name

Go to bed Alberta, you have to get cucked by big oil tomorrow morning.

>2 cell phones
why

Checked. Canadian user says the truthz0rz

No No, we got the big get, 2017 is the year of the leaf

one's obviously either for his affair or drug dealing.

I'm a proud man from the 6. Go fuck yourself.

Married
Ontario, only because my wife wants to live close to her family. If it was my choice I'd be in Alberta.

That and proxy posters.

because if you import the third world for too long, you become the third world

i would pay that to live in an ethnostate in one second

take pride in what?
my legal right to fuck a dog?
my legal right to change my fucking pronouns?
my legal fucking weed?

God Bless America. Best cousins ever.

We both need to shake off the (((Globalism))) infestation and stand again in the light of liberty as friends and partners.

Sorry, aussies have you beat.

Bro shut the fuck up. This country assimilates newcomers thoroughly.

Only surburban and country retards believe this, city people love canadians

Hahahaha, a fucking leaf right? Yeah, so funny. Listen you fat fucking American piece of shit. You're a worthless fat fuck. Remember everything Canada has done for you? Remember everything we've given you out of the kindness of our hearts? All you do in return is shove burgers down your fat throats and treat us like shit. Well I've had enough. We've had enough. You will regret the fucking day you decided to insult Canadians. Remember the war of 1812, when we kicked your fat asses and humiliated you? We burnt the White House to a crisp and sent you fat cowardly losers running in fear like the cowering coward pussies you are. We'll do it again, don't think we won't or we can't. We can very easily repel your attacks if you are so foolish as to attack us, and we can easily launch brutal raids which will end in a straight victory march to the White House, to burn it down again. So just sit your fat ass down, shut the fuck up and keep shoving burgers down your throat you fat lardass. Don't provoke the Canadian spirit - the spirit of multiculturalism, and inclusion, and resilience - the spirit which humiliated you once and we'll do it again. You're all jealous of us, because we made the modern multicultural dream work and we are flourishing while you sit on your fat asses and waste away. Don't start fights you can't win. We beat you in every imaginable competition and we're doing that while still trying to be friendly neighbors to you. Piss us off and you'll feel the full wrath of the Canadian nation unleashed down upon you. You've been warned, so listen to this warning and don't say anything stupid. Lose some weight and fix your own country you despicable idiots. Nobody likes America or Americans because of how fat and shitty and stupid you all are. What you call us shitposting is just Canadians telling you the truth, so shut up and submit to us now, for we are your new masters and you are our slaves. Remember that!

Yes. That is all freedom. Freedom is good you commie.

Join the club fgt

as long as whites maintain a healthy majority, sure. once we become a minority this country is doomed unless majority asian. but niggers and muslims can never and will never be the driving members behind a first world society, canada will not be the exception to the rule.

Hear hear!

That's a paranoid delusion. Don't worry. I'll make sure this toxic diatribe is forwarded directly to the proper authorities (we're always watching)

The worst part is that I am 100% uncertain about terror attacks in my own country, I have no idea how corrupt our government is or who in the house is even worth listening to.

For all I know the muslims that Justin Castreau brought in could be raping my country just as bad as Sweeden but I have no coverage of it on my local news. We don't have a main focus for our politics like America does, I can't just read up honest uncensored Canadian news.

alright leaves what pronouns are you going to put on your healthcards when bill c-16 passes
i call dibs on nig/nigs/nigself

Go fuck yourselves.

t. Obama voter

That's a no from me dawg

stop being trans phobic you racist bigot

i contribute quality shit tooooooo

Lame insult. Obama, while he had many flaws, was an adequate/mediocre president.

okay faggot just wait. sweden had the highest standard of living in the world and the lowest crime rate in the 1970s, its set to become a third world country by 2030. one side of my family was forced to flee south africa. i've seen what happens when "minorities" have the numbers to represent their own in group interest at the voting booth. google it, south african legislature was debating whether to "seize all white owned land" the other day. i have no faith in the good will of other races, and our founding documents are nothing but pieces of paper if the country isn't populated by the people who had a vested interest in those values. half the african nations out there have amazing constitutions written with UN observers. doesn't mean shit. the maintenance of western culture requires western people.

You're full of shit. The RCMP monitors this website and they DO crackdown on posts just like this. It simply isn't tolerated around these parts.

Pretty sure Alberta is the only based province in your faggot nation.

Sometimes I ccan tell a blatant leaf shitpost. Other times Im not sure if they are legit retarded, oblivious, a chink, or a samoli refugee. Or all of the above.

Is that the Johannesburg story I've read about?

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT!!!! XD

>samoli

They say stupid shit. Justafied

so someone with real experience into what your multicultural utopia is in practice is full of shit? i love the cognitive dissonance that liberals suffer from. the RCMP has better things to do, and i didn't threaten anyone or incite any violence. my opinions are protected freedom of speech. saying nigger is not a prosecutable offence if it isn't directed at a specific nigger.

no but every afrikaner has the same story these days mate. there are 2 kinds of ex pat south africans: blue pilled liberals who fled the real life consequences of their ideology and come to parrot it in a place that is still majority white and safe, refusing to see the connection or: red pilled race realists who fled south africa because they couldn't stand living with savages.

well done sir, 8/8

>based
>has the highest amount of rednecks and worst education in the west

mmm ok sweetie canada wasn't even a country until the 1860s mmkay honey that was the british who did that hun

Literal rural and suburban retards.

it's pretty much a cross between texas and west australia

canada is the most free country in the world

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/03/canada-is-the-freest-nation-in-the-world-legatum-study-says

suck it, cucks. we are the true land of the free.

fuck off leaf

Ban all IPs from the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal and Vancouver from posting.

There, I just fixed leafposting.

:')

Too many leafs are to the left, but Sup Forums's leafs are often well-nigh Heinrich Himmler.

i disagree. having to call the cops on myself to tell them im taking my pistol to the shooting range and what streets i plan to take getting there is not freedom

Captain Canuck is here! What seems to be the trouble 1993 Post-Apocalypse Canada!? Was it Mulroney?

no

some support trudeau and wynne, and are the worst of the worst

other leafs are ok. if you voted wynne you should get raped by a pack of niggers.

>not banning all of quebec

Burger pls.

every white nation except the US is primarily to the left. there are just more leafs on here than other non-US white nations

>highest amount of rednecks

that's liberal newspeak for saying that white people live there, therefore bad.

>worst education

only because liberals in the education board (from out of province more often than not) try to replace history classes with social studies and diversity training. conservatives actually respect a decent classical, western education.

>we made the modern multicultural dream work and we are flourishing
It's easy to be a multicultural utopia when you've been 90% white up until recently. Then we let Soros & Gang take over our immigration policy, and we've since plummeted to, what 69% a few years later? As that number goes down, do you think stability and "resilience" will increase?

People who promote mass migration are basically inciting violence.

Quebec is fine, it's the fuckin reserves that deserve a ban and Nunavut.

yeah I've always wondered why there are so many Canadians on Sup Forums, proportionally speaking

>the Totem Pole.
cultural appropriation!
you're going to prison, milkbag!