Daily Reminder

The poll we took here last week showed 68% of Sup Forums users smoke marijuana often

Sup Forums is officially a weed majority

weed haters BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The poll we took here last week showed OP is indeed a faggot.

op is officially a massive faggot

OP BTFO

DUDE

drunks and pill fags ETERNALLY BTFO FROM Sup Forums FOREVER

what's it like being a minority?

I enjoy edibles. It's generally cheaper than smoking and doesn't come with the negative effects of inhaling burnt plant matter. That and edibles provide a better-feeling and longer lasting high.

I don't understand the "smoking weed" meme.

Weed has no effect on me. Can't say I think weed is good though. It seems to melt the brain, make people all mellow & stupid.

The ganja jew should stay on dopechan where it belongs

Do you seriously not understand why?

Smoking is way easier and more convenient
than preparing edibles. Also ever heard of smoking together socially?

>most of Sup Forums is weed smoking facebook frog posting reddit-niggers
I believe it

Try vaping it, or using a concentrate pen, both are cleaner and provide better taste/high imo

Weed is for niggers!

Just buy edibles. You can get high off your ass from a single tootsie roll and they are p cheap.

I just buy edibles, and the only times I've ever smoked socially have been when i at a party or something and someone just hands me a join or vape or whatever.

Sup Forums is full of quasi-right wingers who have edgy leftist ways of living their lives and they get to have their cake and eat it too by pretending to be "conservative". I never knew that, thanks for letting me know.

Great, do you still want to have open boarders?

If you're not straight edge you're a degenerate that'll be evacuated

Pro-tip: Save your stems and use them to make stem tea.

Boil water, stems, and coconut oil on the stove top for ~10 minutes. Strain plant matter and use resulting liquid to steep your favorite tea.

The coconut oil gives your lips a waxy feel and the tea a slight sweetness. Earl Gray is a good choice.

Are you guys in legal states?
There's no place to readily buy edibles. They come around as treats to be honest. Like your dealer happened to pick some up and has some to sell or a friend makes some to give to you.

How much should I add to my tea?
Also how long does it take to feel the effect? When I eat my vaped bud it can take up to 4 hours

How much coconut oil, user?

Smoke weed every day xDDDDD

most /pollacks/ choose not to participate in polls, only the degenerate ones stop to look at weed threads anyway so there is definitely a swing in the results by the way, the next time you get high I have a cool movie for you to watch.

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, as the one American soldier out of 5 people featured in this documentary talking about their experiences during the war.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I use to just smoke them the headache isn't a big deal.

>implying any real Sup Forumsack would give away personal information on a Tibetan transsexual Hentai image board that is constantly monitored by the fbi and run by a gook.
Congrats, you collected r/thedonalds data.

The oil is for the THC to bind to and the boiling process activates the THC. For one cup of tea, I would only use about a teaspoon of coconut oil.

>implying we don't all proxy spam polls

Nothing against pot. Wish I could take some back to dark ages Europe to get rid of social stigma! Europeans are used to alcohol, weed is a new vice that is why it is viewed the way it is.
PS Cracky Chan KEK the newbs

MmmmmmLexi Belle.....

Only Cracky with the clown face?

Junkies out!

i gotta agree with this user. after smoking "sociably" for years, I'd much rather eat or use cbd oil under the tongue. much better effects and no bullshit coughing/wheezing to deal with. It's the future of medicine.