Is drinking degenerate? I find myself struggling a lot with this question lately

Is drinking degenerate? I find myself struggling a lot with this question lately.

depends how you drink

if your sipping brandy, then no.

Frankly yes. Anything that changes your headspace is degenerate. Not that i don't enjoy it.

Only if you drink alone.

But what if I do
Alone?

Lol is that even a question? Obviously. Alcohol is well known as one of the main causes of debauchery, degeneracy, and the corruption of otherwise decent men and women who do disgusting, unbecoming things under its influence.

source: Literally all of human history. Rape, killing, laziness, unnecessary fights, poor decisions, irrational behavior, etc.

A glass of wine is harmless, but the fact is the vast majority of drinkers lack self-control.

Temporary bluepill, If you use it at some social occasions its ight. If you use it all the time complete degenerate.

yeah. as long as its at night.

Of course it is. It's a poison. A toxin. It cuts off oxygen to your brain. Over time, this habit is degenerative to health and body. I know, I was an alcoholic for ten years.

The substance is also addictive, leading to a greater chance of health degeneracy.

So yes drinking is degenerate.

Depends on how much you are drinking and how often.

As long as you contribute to society like a good old goy you're fine.

I will name you the consequences of alcoholism and you tell me if it is degenerate or not:

>it saps your energy and ambition
>it dissolves all your creative instincts
>it undermines all notions of self-improvement
>it gives you the desire to have random sex with ugly people
>it gives you the desire to drink and drive

Complete abstinence and addiction are both bluepills. The true redpill is being able to enjoy "degenerate" things while maintaining a good level of self-control.

Yes. I just graduated college and I got drunk 2 to 3 times a week for the last 2 years. Drinking is degenerate because:
>ruins your night sleep, depriving you of vital energy, brain power, and strength for the next day
>belligerence causes you to make a fool of yourself in front of peers, elders, strangers, females, and everyone else
>drunkenness also might have you say things or do things that can cause trouble for you (like screaming nigger in crowded places) when you normally wouldn't because you're not an idiot looking to get jumped or fired/expelled the next day
>it is actual poison and can kill you
>sucks up all your money
>makes girls easy (main reason I and all my friends partied)
>some people can become addicted
>hopps make you docile and feminize men (look it up)
>hangovers reduce productivity the next day
>you don't remember small things you do if you start to get really drunk (like how much money I just spent buying drinks)
>puke on shit if you black
>I always found I didn't seem to be as quick with solving problems mentally or I would forget a word mid sentence and have to replace it with a different word if I got really drunk the night before.
>also makes you fat
>like really fat
>like I've had a 6 pack since I was 14 and looked the shittiest I ever have during my junior and senior college years.
I'm trying to drop it for good because I just got into Lawschool and I never was able to focus on school work Saturday because I was hungover. Can't do that now.

Drinking in moderation is the whitest thing ever. We're literally adapted to consuming alcohol, while other races are not.

But if your drinking interferes with your job, then you're a degenerate.

Am I the only one who is against women drinking?
I'm fine with us men partaking in alcohol I just have serious issues with roasties drinking.

just don't judge me by my shoes

>candy is dandy but liquor is quicker
Yeah I like women drinking because it is easier to fuck them but I hate women drinking because I'm surrounded by drunken whores which is bad for society.

Not at all.

Drinking is full on degenerate. I used to keep my cool around friends getting drunk at social gatherings, but these days I pass on them entirely. It's not just alcoholics who don't know when enough is enough. Very few people, even at mundane get togethers, handle themselves with tact after just a few drinks. I can't stand them, it makes them so much less.

However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have to admit I have a very biased opinion here. My mother was a hardcore alcoholic with plenty more issues on top of that and it did not make for a great childhood.

It's not good for your mental health. Physically, that's still devated but alcohol will eventually effect paychosis. I drank too much in my 20's and it took me a good decade to right my mind. I'm sober now and feel fantastic mentally.

I love beer. I have about 6 beers a week, sometimes much more. I had jaegermeister for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it. I drink whiskey occasionally too.

fucking DUH

Just don't drink too much. Living your life in this insane timeline without any drugs or alcohol at all is way, way harder.

Everything in moderation, user.

If your addicted yes
also
>shit tier- beer
>ok tier - alcohol like vodka tequila mixed with juices or soda
>natural God tier - win

if you drink to get wasted

Any and everything, if taken to excess, is degenerate.

The irony of some dude who kicks back a bottle of whisky a week / 6+ beers a night calling the guy who smokes one cigarette a night or one joint a week calling someone a degenerate is hilarious though, and i've encountered that IRL multiple times.

Love myself some God tier - win

Yes. Water, coffee and milk should more or less be the only things you drink

can we all just take a moment to admit that beer tastes really bad and that the only reason why we drink it is to be manly just like liquor? we're user. but by all means do continue to keep the "you fucking pussy" tough guy meme up. That's the ultimate normie meme.

Nah. It just doesn't solve anything, same as all drugs.

Beer is delicious. You're probably drinking shit macrobrews.

Nah, nothing better after a long day out in the sun than an ice cold bitter.

mods please ban this underaged amerifaggot

THE TRIFECTA OF SHIT TASTE COMETH
Jesus fuck, of all the delusional faggots , why did you have to be the worst?

if you dont like beer youre either a muslim a fag or a pussy. and 100% a disgrace to western civilization

The only beer you've had is probably some shit from Anheiser Busch.

>Drinking
No
>Reason why your drinking
Possibly

> Tens of thousands of years worth of humans were / are all faking enjoying beer.
> Surely MY tastes are so superior!

lmao kill yourself snowflake.

It tastes bad for everyone because to start because it's basically poison but eventually most people's brains give up and neuroplasticity kicks in to make it taste good to them.

Only if you can't handle your drinking.

>Is drinking degenerate?

No

Are degenerates drinking degenerate?

Yes.

You cant blame the ethanol.

>keeping empty bottles
y

Yes, but drinking also has a bit of positive points.

There's always that one faggot who constantly bitches about the taste of beer. I honestly didn't like the taste either when I was 16, but there truly are some delicious beers out there worth drinking

Lol similar situation. I'm applying to law school come November and I'm trying to quit the habit a) for religious/dignity reasons, b) because I realize going out and partying is an empty and degenerate practice, and c) because lawyers are 3x more likely to engage in alcoholism than the rest of the population, so I don't want to even have the option available to me, I want to nip it in the bud.

Congrats on law school. Which did you get into? I'm hoping for U of Toronto or Queens.

How and why make all the difference

I can't throw them away. There's a cute girl under the label.

only wine is not degenerate, if even plato drank it then it's alright

What about tea tho bud

Not going I say since law classes are really small and I don't want any leftist to hunt me down and try to cause trouble.
>sorry bud
But I did get into a decent school and a got a scholarship. If you haven't taken the LSAT yet you should start practicing. It is boring as fuck but push yourself to actually practice. It will payoff. The shit is already difficult when restricted for time and being familiar with how what they are asking helps.
>don't get to nervous user but do try hard.

Drinking is totally degenerate. It is proof that your life is empty and the only place you can draw meaning from is a drug trip.

Sure, some folks drink only once in a while but ultimately this moderately-sized culture of moderation is propping up a huge culture of wasting oneself every chance available.

What's a good drink that'll make me not look like a bar newfag?
>j-jack and coke please

Black or green tea are fine my man, everything else is top gay

brazilian beer tastes like water, you drink it to relieve the heat

guiness is glorious, dark chocolate tones, creamy fom, top notch beer

however every now and then I'll try some new brand that tastes like perfume or salty coins and it's supposed to taste like that, terrible

long island iced tea

Any mind-influencing substance is degenerate. Ethanol-addled goyim here just lying to themselves.

you must get along well in russia

Alcohol is shit-tier. Lowest Common Denominator bullshit. When you drink to the point of vomiting, does your body's rejection of this foul toxin not become evident to you? When you are hungover and feel terrible, don't you feel even worse knowing that not only did you do it to yourself, but that you will not learn from this and just continue the cycle?

inb4 moderation. Just because you can eat shit modestly doesn't mean you're not eating shit.

>At Passages Malibu, we treat AND heal the underlying causes of addiction, so you can live a healthy, addiction-free life. This is not a twelve step program--THIS WORKS. I should know, I was an addict for ten years.

But really, this. It's a drug-lite, but is actually physically harmful as it is a toxin, where as something like psilocybin isn't directly harmful. Alcohol is a pleb tier way to get high, like huffing fumes. You're just injecting garbage into your body to fuck up your brain so you can feel weird.

Shirley Temple

I just see what happens because of alcohol abuse more than most of people here. Also younger generations in Russia drink rather moderately, total alcoholism is product of USSR where was almost no entertainment except booze.

If you're drinking alone then yes.

If you're drinking because you're with friends then no.

Yep they're a favorite of mine already. A local bar puts Red Bull in their's and its insane, it's not a Long Island iced tea but it has the same shit in it

Fag

>When you drink to the point of vomiting, does your body's rejection of this foul toxin not become evident to you?
Did you know you can overdose on just about anything?

>When you are hungover and feel terrible, don't you feel even worse knowing that not only did you do it to yourself, but that you will not learn from this and just continue the cycle?
The hangover isn't from the alcohol, but dehydration because you're too retarded to have water with your drinks. I've never been hungover, even when I've drunk to the point of vomiting (only once, and I don't intend on doing that again). Seriously, how retarded do you have to be to manage to get hungover.

tl;dr, you're retarded and the only reason you've had bad experiences is because you are too misinformed and weak-willed to enjoy alcohol.

Here, have some fucking anime.

Life is absolutely intolerable without alcohol.

I don't think industrialized civilization could function without it. Look at the shit hole places where it's banned. The correlation is evident.

Also, a chart.

I, too, enjoy the fine consumption of win

Forgot my chart. No doubt because I'm sober as fuck right now.

As ice cream consumption increases, so does the frequency of shark attacks. Correlation means shit unless there i an explicit study showing alcohol as an environmental boost to an IQ.

If you drink beer you're a shit or a spic or a nigger,

White men drink liquor. also, smoking is not degenerate contrary to what these pussies say, light up a lucky and down a shot of bourbon and get shit done, like a real white man is supposed to do.

Suicides vs IQ would probably look pretty similar, to be fair.

No if you do it alone.

It's hard being smart in a world full of degenerate idiots..... just look at white men killing themselves in the west or Nips in Japland.

I drink alone because i prefer to be by myself. Yea nobody else.

I like a diet without caffeine, tobacco, alcohol or sugar personally.

It's the other way round.

Only if it causes you to stumble, just like the good book says.

t. Heavy drinker

The Catena Mafia has been compromised. The Catena Mafia was successfully infiltrated by a New Jersey intelligence official

Alcohol is seriously dangerous stuff if you can't handle it. It's underestimated. So many people have some degree of alcoholism, and it has the potential to kill them via liver disease or many other paths one day.

But it's also fucking great if you can control it, so I don't know what to say.

I read somewhere that a study was done on these monkeys who lived on an island frequented by tourists. The monkeys liked to steal drinks off the beach and get pissed. The funny thing was though, that the same proportion of monkeys didn't drink as humans. The same amount drank moderately. And the same amount were complete alcoholics.

In the monkey society the alcoholic ones were the leaders. But monkey life isn't human life. I think if you suspect you're one of these types, you shouldn't drink often. It'll fuck you up if it gets it's hooks in deep.

reductio ad absurdum

Only if you have an alcoholic problem.

He will use bottles to build house for his children. Like all Finns do.

It's a perfectly valid argument. Unless alcohol is of any direct benefit to IQ (which is what the graph seems to imply), then the graph is misleading.

Oh grow the fuck up. Drink if you want to, or don't. You don't have to take a moral stand on everything. If drinking makes you feel guilty because it's "degenerate," then don't do it.

when do the cravings stop

Drinking by yourself before noon is tacky.

You're fucking drunk whores and validating their drunk whore behavior

never

Hell yeah it's a toxin. But it's a toxin that some people can handle and some can't, and THAT'S OKAY. That doesn't mean nobody should do it.

Being an alcoholic is degenerate. Lack of self control is degenerate.

Looks like you got screwed in the genetic lottery.

Welp, better luck next time.

Meanwhile I'll drink as I see fit and stop with 0 consequences.

>My life

>also makes you fat
>like really fat

Yep, beer specifically is hugely fattening because you drink so much of it. It's the quickest way to go from in shape to a mess, I graduated a few years ago and I've still not undone the shit that uni drinking culture did to my health.

he is kinda right you know.

yeah, and breathing the fucking air is a toxin, shut up you cuck, you can shove that pussy opinion up your ass.

you should of kept drinking, maybe then your parents would still love you.

Fuck off cunt.
Drinking is the best thing a man can do.
If you are not getting drunk and fighting cunts in berserker mode you are a fucking pussy and I want to kill your family and drink mead out of your skull while your sister blows me.
Hail Odin

Romans who built one of the most successful ancient civilisations must have been degenerate as fuck then, drinking all that wine.

Do you think you are better than the romans or something? you pussy