Everlast is a cuck

In 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump used "Jump Around" at some of his rallies. In response, on April 4, lead vocalist Everlast posted scathing messages to Trump via Twitter, saying: "Hey @realDonaldTrump stop using my song jump around at your rallies you piece of shit. Cease and desist is coming you scumbag." He later told Billboard magazine: "This guy is supposedly this really good businessman, which is the biggest load of shit ever," he told Billboard. "The smartest businessman in the world should know that you have to license this music if it makes an appearance on TV with you, and they're making appearances on TV -- so you're a moron. And the reason he doesn't ask anybody -- a lot of people have asked him to cease and desist -- [is] because every f---ing person would say, 'No, f--- you,' except for whatever right-wing country artist wants to give him the song, and I don't even think there's many of them."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Around#Donald_Trump_2016_presidential_candidate
youtube.com/watch?v=jMh7OB42gPk
youtube.com/watch?v=zzsCh50AovA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol what a fag.

tfw your to smart for 3D chess.

literally who?

i knew he was a cuck ever since em killed him.

>responsible gun ownership
>flagging cops
get killed nigger.

Wow what a butthurt faggot, whoever he is.

Cool source. Keep me posted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Around#Donald_Trump_2016_presidential_candidate

did not know John Goodman played geetar.

I cant stand ungrateful people.

You should be kissing Trumps ass for playing your shameless, not to mention shitty rip off of a classic hip hop song.

You burnt out fat ass.

There are dozens of artists out their that could shit a better ballad into your mouth cleaner and with better sound then your broke ass version of a song you didn't even write.

Shotguns are available at any walmart.

They are cheap and ready made.

Kill yourself.

Damn, I never murdered or raped anybody. I guess I'm not white but a law-abiding nigger citizen. Thanks tumblr.
Also fuck white people

I fucking hate these fat old brain mushed faggot has-been musicians.

Reminder that Everlast is such a fat degenerate fuck that he had a heart attack at age 29.

>fat
>problem glasses
>tattoos
>bad facial hair
colour me surprised

Everlast is only 47 but looks like 60 year old .

>he had a heart attack at age 29
Look at this cunt, he only 9 years older than me (I'm 40) yet he looks worse than my grandfather on his deathbed. What exactly do you have to do to get to such a state of premature aging?

Liking niggers

Isn't Everlast a boxing brand or tire company or something too?

When you're built like a punching bag, I guess there's only one thing to call yourself.

>Everlast a boxing brand
I think they market a bunch of different training gear, shoe, gloves etc

Well that fat fuck has clearly never heard of them. I thought I'd seen it somewhere else.

Lots of alcohol and drugs, poor nutrition, combined with early aging genetics most likely.

Of course he is, he has songs pandering to faggots and women get abortions.

Daily reminder that 3 Doors Down supports Trump, and they're still bigger than House of Pain ever was.

Fuck off shitface

>He told you he doesn't do the things white people are accused of in the post he referenced.
>He is now a nigger because he doesn't do the evil white man things in the post he referenced.
>He is a white person

I won't, what are you going to do about this, you fat tumblr whore?

this fuck was on rogan a few days ago, nearly 50 years and speaking with a nigger accent. i cannot stand that shit, grow the fuck up.

Tbf I know the guy in the NRA hat won't shoot me for stepping in his sneakers, or for my wallet, or because I'm white.

Enjoy your refugees

Another washed up musician. Zzzzz boring.

Sup Forums of all places calling anyone a cuck.

How is your black lung going now that you got your job back cucks

Heroine.. Lead singer of Everlast had a huge heroine problem. He got fat so it looks like he cleaned up.

What's the date on that article phonefag?

>NY times

>white rapper
>converted to Islam

What else did you expect?

3 days ago

Cool, can't wait for trucks of peace.

Carlos latuff was my first red pill back when I was a teen in the early 2000s. He hates israel with a passion.

I've realized he's a complete faggot though

he also converted to islam. what a faggot

It's almost as if he was raised in a vacuum where he decided to culturally appropriate another race's music and then another race's religion. Definitely mentally ill and poorly reared.

Common with "white rappers".

That albino faggot did it, Brother something. So did Vinnie Paz and a few others.

Pretty much everyone associated with Immortal Technique who wiggers on Sup Forums have shilled for in the past.

He's been a fucking faggot since the 1990s.

You guys just don't know what its like to sing the blues

That's where I know him from! I fucking hate that song.

I actually watched his last Joe Rogan podcast. He got drunk and dominated the last 30 minutes of the show (I don't think Joe got 3 words in the entire time) and just rambled about how hard it is having a daughter with cystic fibrosis and how all politicians are corrupt.

It was cringe worthy.

He should sing some blues about it. Crunching up those firbrenoids must make his hands tired. What with the cysts and all.

People are dumb enough to think that's actually true

lol, he calls himself a Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMh7OB42gPk

youtube.com/watch?v=zzsCh50AovA

speaking of cuck.....

Canada is a disgrace

Tired of the dumb memes about their free health care and how nice everyone is there. Fuck that bullshit

I'm 52 but look younger, while this dude looks half in the grave desu...

Funny I saw it more than a week ago

Niggers that say nigga get the boot

not a good idea does he not know of the curse that haunts antitrumpers

Do you have a recent copy of that image? Haven't seen an updated one in a while.

this?

You're a God among men. My latest one is about half that size. Thanks man.

>except for
Nice Gymnastics there.
Music's Copyright should be abolished. Futhermore, Is there any News on Copyright?

I lived up there for three years and they're really not that nice

He's the cream of the crop

this """businessman""" thinks he owns his own """music"""

What the Fuck is this faggot so angry about

I hope his heart holds up long enough to watch his daughter die.

He's in that new band "house of pork". Fucker looks like he been eating too many pork chops.

I'm pretty sure he actually doesn't require a license.

copyright laws allow political candidates to use just about any song they want, as long as they're played at a stadium, arena or other venue that already has a public-performance license through a songwriters' association such as ASCAP or BMI.

tattoos are for sjw leftist cunts. prove me wrong. you can't.

this is fucked up in so many levels

Only read the title. That faggot has always been shit. That Jump around crap was cringey wigger shit.