Cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explains how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved...

Cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explains how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY

So why don't you have a tradwife like her yet? You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.

You need to be a "babymaking starter kit" as she so eloquently put it.

So what are you missing? What's wrong with you? Why don't you sort yourself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M
courtneykirchoff.com/the-matchmakers-set-up-dates-theyre-all-failures/
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
youtube.com/watch?v=V_d8XgJiMus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>44 mins
Bruh

Well, Sup Forums? It's all very simple stuff.

She says everything important in the first 5-10 minutes, then she trails off and starts talking about herself to the invisible chat.

Neckbeard clickbait. How much do I have to give to her Patreon before she is my waifu?

If you need a youtube video of some e-whore on the Internet to form your own opinion on how to get a woman you're doing it wrong and you might as well kill yourself.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I watched more, nothing very revolutionary, most of this is relatively obvious to me because my degree is in psychology and I have a good reasoning ability.

It's still hard to find that kind of woman and actually get her to give you a chance, unfortunately. Seems the majority are looking for the best person possible, and if you aren't it, then too bad.

Mostly, yeah. It's pretty simple stuff. How are you going to raise a family without most of this? Really, how?

I just skimmed the video, but she said things like "if you're not tall, still work out" and "if you can't do martial arts, at least learn how to shoot", etc. I'm sure she meant that women are attracted to mildly psychopathic guys because they're strong but you can't be a downright psychopath, obviously. You shouldn't have a family then.

> a tall, muscular, smart guy with money
Shocker

Sage. More white knighting from the alt-right retards from t_d

Why do you watch this sort of crap?

>look at me im a girl and im also conservative, click me!

She's jewish, why should I listen to her? Go figure, a literally jewish slut is more accepted in a "traditionalist" movement than white men are.

>never make a 3D woman your wife
ftfy

But she's saying the same thing every other alt right figure, including Millennial Woes is saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8

youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M

courtneykirchoff.com/the-matchmakers-set-up-dates-theyre-all-failures/

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8

See?
youtube.com/watch?v=V_d8XgJiMus

Fuck all that, a lot of money to women makes up for many physical shortcomings including height.

>start lifting
>have money
>have status

She said very basic stuff.

She actually says that too, that you can just substitute everything else with lods of emone.

This perfect alt right society pyramid sure seems nice, but I can't help thinking I've seen it somewhere before...

>white

Right, but all those women are phony sluts. They have shills on here that shill for them ruthlessly. I'm not saying "traditional" women don't exist, but they don't exist in the form of 'reformed' e-celeb attention whores who are pretending to be prude and traditional after Chad doesn't want them anymore.

Traditional women are kind of rare and must have a lot of suitors so they get to be picky I would guess.
Lauren even fucked that cute tranny with the dark black hairs.
Pretty hot desu.

Those women are either all jewish or mixed breed mongrels, and the amount of shilling for them on here speaks volumes. True traditionalism is dead, all we have nowadays is feminism + slut culture repackaged with a "traditional" label on the internet and it's mostly targeted against beta males who are socially shamed to "man up" for sluts and whores.

first thing about figuring out what women want...
dont ask a woman

they're the last person to ever know what they want
ignore their opinions at all costs

Real traditional women don't make youtube videos, that said I wish her well.

How do I find women with real eyebrows?

Go to a Mediterranean or Middle Eastern country.

>getting hunting advice from deer

>pure
Shes a mongrel with indian and kike blood

>True traditionalism is dead
Maybe there's still some of it in certain regions of the US?

But I guess you're right. I don't even mind sluts. I'm friend with one who is super nice. But it really looks like she couldn't keep things stable when she's going to marry (for reasons). It's not even her fault in a way. She's a nice person but fuck it doesn't look good for stable family units.

I could see why conservatives would try to revitalize the idea of traditional families to raise the birth rate, but it probably can't work out with most women the way things are even if men are willing. Maybe if culture changes to actively encourage stability it might work. But many women are much too demanding anyway, that's probably the main thing keeping the marriage rates low nowadays.

Looks like we're gonna need more immigrants.

she is a full on retard. utterly sheltered.

The only way to bring back traditionalism is to have a revival on a cultural scale, and that will take at least one full generation. Pretending to be prude and traditional on the internet in a massive circlejerk by shaming beta males is not real traditionalism. These sea changes don't happen overnight, but the way it's going right now I can see all the signs of a phony movement. It has nothing to do with all women being bad, it's just that I've been plugged in to how the internet talks about this for years and I saw this all coming. You can't bring back traditionalism by wrapping it with feminism + slut culture and then relentlessly shaming young men who don't want to opt in because they feel excluded and feel nothing is in it for them. Young men don't want to "man up" for sluts and whores and that is a very salty redpill Sup Forums can't swallow yet.

Harsh words, please elaborate.

I only lack the money the house and the car.

Honestly I don't take dating advice from women. First of all, they are probably saying what they think their male listeners want to hear, because that is both what media personalities do and women in general. Second because women are biologically programmed to be emotional whores, which is why they need to be constrained like all traditional societies do (no fraternizing with men alone, etc.).

>what they think their male listeners want to hear
What male listener would want to hear "you have to be in the upper 1% to finance some random whore playing house", wouldn't they at least try to sugarcoat it?

>You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.

you do realize once you reach that level you can fuck hundreds of 18 year old prime girls a month right

hahahaha, god bless tinder

just watch any interview with any guest she has on. She has no idea what's going on. She is ignorant of history apart from the most obvious shit. She grew up in a racially mixed waelthy upper class family. She is completely out of touch with real life.

The difference is that OP's girl names the jew and got mad at the red-headed cunt for denying white genocide... so more authentic than MW.

On the other hand what he said.

It has fucking nothing to do with "traditional women"
>How to attract women? Be attractive.
No fucking shit. Finding a traditional women in the first place is everything and she doesn't even talk about it so the title is fake too.

Why is this thread going so well? OP is actually very open minded to our dissent. When are the bitter shills going to show up and start shilling for these e-celeb sluts?

She even has an innie. Don't ask me how I know.

Oh, now I understand what you're getting at, I've seen for example the video with the pagan guy, where she has no idea about anything he's talking about or any general culture knowledge, but to be fair he doesn't seem to know much about his main field of study either.

One would think that someone like that would've read a book or two at some point.

>Your choices is to either put up with a pump and dump Stacy
>Or butter faced grill
>But she will always be there for you
>Even though she's not qt
Fucking god damn stupid piece of shit world.

>alt right
The alt-right is a creation of the Jews user.

>The only way to bring back traditionalism is to have a revival on a cultural scale,

I think we're beginning to see that right now. If people like Laci Green are referencing the red pill, that's pretty big indicator the pendulum is swinging back.

Laci Green's video was discussing the concept of the redpill, and she was open to dialogue with "non feminists" and egalitarians. She had complained about "red pillers" for years. Laci Green is not dumb, she knows exactly how to keep an audience, grow it and make money off of them. A traditionalist resurgence will not come from sluts online shaming young beta men. This has nothing to do with women as a sex being bad, it's a cultural and social thing.

>shaming young beta men
But the alt right ideology says that everyone should be shamed until they hop on roids and become captains of industry so they can gain access to a fertile womb, doesn't it?

The alt-right is a cringey jewish meme that people brought to prominence and now the term has exploded and it's thrown around far too much. It has nothing to do with actually bringing back traditionalism, it's just young faggots and autistic middle aged fags roleplaying along with a few women. I've seen myself how these guys treat women that don't want to be part of their jewish e-cult. Those women were not liberal either.

>choosing to get a degree in psychology
>good reasoning ability

>shiggyhiggydiggybreh

Not true. I'm not saying this woman is traditional or not. But there is a crisis right now against the white race. A woman must help her man right now. It's like during ww2 the women had to do non traditional things like work in factories. If a woman can help spread a pro white or pro traditionalism message I think they should.

Does anyone in it or related to it have a different ideology regarding male/female relations though?

go back to fem/pol/.

>Leaf
LOL

As far as I can tell, the people in the so called alt-right all think men should man up for sluts and whores, and they get offended that a good amount of young men don't believe women when they pretend to be prude and traditional as this thread shows. I don't rely on the alt-right for anything, they are retards and jewish shills.

>retard STEMlord thinks his opinion on anything outside of his cuck nerd work matters

>caked in make up
>traditional

fuck off

No thanks, by the time I manage to make enough bucks I'll buy Erica or Harmony.

>woman wears make up
You are not traditional, you whore!
>woman wears no make up
Wow you don't even care about your appearance, lesbian feminazi.

>This is easy
>JUST B
>oh NM
>you need to be a chad with money
guess it's incel life for me.

She's wearing too much, she looks fake like a whore. There's a certain amount that makes wife material, wife material.

She's just another attention whore like the rest of the e-celebs Sup Forums virgins fap to. Taking advice about women from women is retarded, especially if they have an ulterior motive like money.

>alt right
end this meme. This label is a means of discrediting and containing the rise of antisemitic thought and pro-western influence. We do not need a fan club name or a bunch of people we've never met to speak for us in order to be effective.

i have literally never complained about a woman not wearing makeup you fuckwad

as said, she has way too fucking much on

>most of this is relatively obvious to me because my degree is in psychology and I have a good reasoning ability.

jesus christ

>>alt right
>end this meme.
But what will MW do with his life :(

Poo in the Jew.

toothpaste is right

I refuse to believe you fucking retards are for real. You look at a rare woman who is more redpilled than 99.99% of white women and instantly look for some superficial reason to dismiss her. I would bet $10000 you are either /r9k/ diaspora virgins or leftist shills.

Wow your reasoning is as good as your mates. Same social science obsolete degree there bud?

Nigger how the fuck do you know that?

What the fuck have we devolved into where women are the ones to decide who to mate with?

>Here's a 45 minute video about what I expect out of a man, I'm so much better than feminist sluts because I'm TRADITIONAL~ :^)

Are you retarded? That is how it has always been.

she probably sucked dick

i say this because lying is a core component of women

women do not understand the concept of honesty

>taking advice from a woman
>ever

looks like a jew

No, they have always been property, fag.

women are known to lie, lie and lie and lie again

and lie to hide the lie

>women

Some white knight will tell you she's only 8% Jew or somthing but the fact of tge matter is, if it looks like a jew and sounds like a jew, well...

You have an infantile understanding of evolutionary biology and/or history. Do the board a favor and don't post until you turn 18 years old.
Good goy, avoid white women, don't have white children.

>purest
>proud of her Indian and Jewish heritage.

I expected better from Croatia.