For Ramadan, my high school is putting up a prayer room...

For Ramadan, my high school is putting up a prayer room, and alternative class schedules for kids to support them in starving themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought schools were not supposed to show favor for any particular religion, and mainly remain secular?

If it is public then you have a case. However you need to check with your campus and see if there is a Key Club, bible study, fellowship organization, glee club, or any other type of religious/atheist organizations. If there are any of these then it might be permitted because of equal representation.

See if you can act as a watchdog for the muzzies, they may be building bombs in their alternative lunch room.

I do go to a public high school.

We don't have a Glee Club, Fellowship Organization, or Bible Study. We do however have a Key Club, but it's not at all religious. This is coming from somebody who has been in Key Club for 3 years. It's strictly just a club to give you access to community service opportunities. Nothing more.

Launch a lawsuit.
Sue them.
Harass them daily.
Bring big pork sandwiches, bacon snacks, etc etc
Eat in front of them every chance you get.
Tell them mo was a pedo and a rapist.
Get them to chimp out.

death to the jews

Yeah that's fucked
Drop the school name and things will start happening

>not supposed to show favor for any particular religion
Islam isn't a religion it's a virus

>highschool

moron

Go ask your principal if they are familiar with the concept of separation of church and state.

Now check for others like atheist and other non-christian religious groups. If none of these exist then you might have a chance for a 1st amendment violation which could result in 1 of 2 outcomes; Muslim organization is stopped OR all religions are permitted to be represented.

If the school or any of its employees tries to get you to participate against your will it is even better for your complaint.

What school is still having class?
Aren't all schools out by now?
>OR, if it is summer semester at a uni
Why would the school do anything?
These usually nobody but a couple thousand students attending...they usually shut down cafeterias and dorms during the summer.

He's not entirely a moron. Our school does have a wide range of clubs. Nothing like your average WA college campus though however.

If they are fasting why do they need a lunch room? Also fuck off you underage faggot, come back when you are old enough to drink

>Aren't all schools out by now?
Nope, my last day is June 27th. My district is known for being a piece of shit like that.

And I go to a HS, not a college.

You can sue. Tell us the school name.

>underage
>I'm a senior, 18 yrs old

Violence is not the way brother, salaam is the mandate of our prophet, we are religion of peace

go in the prayer room and do yoga. or just fart

>religion of peace
>Telling people to fuck off who don't want islam
Real peaceful there.

How did that open border with no walls work out for your country?

Not worthy taking the grade hit and ruining potential teacher letter of rec.

I go to a school in Washington; self explanatory

Um, no.

Not going to be releasing the name of the school because I know horrible shit might happen. My only intention of this thread was to spark some conversation. Not looking for a semi-decent school to get fucked in one way or another, because that directly impacts me.

Our crocodiles have stopped more minorities from crossing over than your wall ever will

I would say ask both Christian groups and Atheist groups for help on this issue but certain atheist groups may be cucked to muslims for now. You might want to get the help of other religious organizations to help you on this.

No no. That was just what they said to get rid of christians. Don't pay attention to what they say, it's just rationalizations for their actions.

The goal is to destroy American culture. Anything that lets them do that is embraced. The apparent contradictions in their behavior is resolved when you understand the true motive.

>Not going to be releasing the name of the school because I know horrible shit might happen.

But you wont get the blame so whats the problem?

You go to EWU

It's not about me getting the blame or not.

It's about that I'm semi-proud of the school I go to, and that it doesn't deserve a lot of shit because some wackhead administrator decided to make this change.

>i go to a high school
>EWU

you got me

MURICA
YES

>>i go to a high school
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Liberals and Muslims. Reminds me of a story.
>It like the story of the frog and the scorpion.

>The scorpion begs the frog to help him cross the stream. The frog replies: "No. You'll sting me!". Scorpion replies: "Where is the sense in that? We would both drown!". Frog not to question the logic because he was very well learned allows the Scorpion upon his back. Half across the stream the Scorpion stings the Frog.
Frog croaks: "Why did you do such a senseless thing?! We are both doomed!" The Scorpion retorts: "It was in my nature.".

You make it sound like Sup Forums is going to blow up the school lol

Christian prayer EVIL!!!!!

Muslim bullshit: SO TOLERANT, THE RELIGION OF THE LEFT

ha ha yeah we would never

Not to that extreme, no. Just in general, it would be best not to name to school just in case someone decides to do *anything* to a school that I actually semi-like.

Trying to save some of our administrators the potential headache

It is part of the "intersectionality" portion of Marxism.

Basically, attack one of us, attack all of us. SJWs, Feminists, BLM, Muslims see themselves fighting against white men and in this case Christians.

senior, 18yo

I have 2 papers and a presentation due tomorrow but suffering of extreme senioritis

Nah, you can't think that way. The school is in the wrong here and something has to be done. If they go unchecked it would set a bad precedent and open the door to worse. The school giving preferential treatment to one religious group is a bad idea.

you got quads and yet you make such a piece of fucking garbage post?

refer to