a criminal went to jail big deal

>nigger
>facial tattoo
Nothing went wrong at all.

>nigger
>ex-con
>face tats

And why exactly should I give a shit?

A nigger is never "not guilty". They should go straight from the womb to the cell block or dumpster.

If you read the article, he was sent to prison because he violated felony probation.

Depends on how many crimes he commit, and what was found. He could be found not guilty of preemptive murder but guilty of manslaughter type of thing or assistance of murder via association.

They have a lot of ways to pin you with crimes and make you do time if you are involved in shady shit, and while they are lesser sentences, they still require you to be jailed regardless.

>nigger
>found not guilty
>serving time in prison

OJ?

Just look at the nigger's face. He deserves the death penalty for making that expression alone.

That mmhmm now what nigger expression should be grounds for immediate deadly force.

>facial tattoos.

ick.

good

He was found not guilty.

Sup Forums is the only place I can have real discussions, but of course people just want to fill it up with shitposts. It's amazing that a place as big as the internet doesn't have anywhere for real discussion about real issues.

I know there has to be more to this story. I know about black crime rates, and I know about liberal media spin. I just want to know what they're leaving out.

He violated probation by.. turning himself in? Was that the violation? I don't understand why cooperating with a police investigation is a parole violation. Is there something else?

I like this theory. What was he actually found guilty of, though?

>He violated probation by.. turning himself in? Was that the violation?

There were essentially two separate hearings to determine whether or not he robbed the convenience store:

1) The jury trial, where the jury found him not guilty.

2) The probation revocation hearing, where the judge determined that it was more than likely that he did rob the convenience store, which prompted the judge to revoke his felony probation from a 2012 burglary.

He was sent to prison retroactively for the 2012 burglary, not for the convenience store robbery.

Ohhh.

I get it now.

The people on social media making this about race are retarded, but it's definitely still fucked up. Thanks, user.

>Nigger
Trust me, he's guilty of something.

i miss Dukeposting

Judge went against the jury's ruling?

Thats fucked up.

Yeah, parole is granted on condition that you don't go and commit more crime. So if you're out smoking crack rocks and holding up liquor stores, it's back to the clink, nigger! Is that hard to comprehend? Ideally, with recidivist parolees like this, they'd just execute him after 3 or 4 felonies and a laundry list of misdemeanors.

Technically not. The probation revocation hearing happened first. The acquittal at the jury trial came later.

It's also important to mention that there are two different evidentiary standards at play here.

At the probation hearing, the judge only needed to be convinced that evidence established that guilt was more likely than not.

However, at trial, the jury needed to be convinced that evidence established guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. IE, it's a higher, more difficult standard.

To draw an analogy: OJ was acquitted of murder at the criminal trial, which has a beyond reasonable doubt standard of evidence. But, he was found to be responsible at the civil trial, which has a preponderance of the evidence standard. So, you have one court saying he did it, and another saying he didn't.

on parole,
plead guilty to a different assault charge not mentioned