Anyone know where we can get them here in Aus? I mean the real one not a one from china

Anyone know where we can get them here in Aus? I mean the real one not a one from china

I've wanted one for ages but I didn't wanna get a one from china.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Original-Make-America-Great-Again-TRUMP-rope-cap-Made-in-Usa-Authentic-hat-red-/182571334193?hash=item2a82197a31:g:9G4AAOSw32lYnz~2
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-hat-pink
amazon.com/America-Great-Embroidered-Donald-Unisex-Adult/dp/B0144454NK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anywhere on line just make sure its made in the usa ebay.com/itm/Original-Make-America-Great-Again-TRUMP-rope-cap-Made-in-Usa-Authentic-hat-red-/182571334193?hash=item2a82197a31:g:9G4AAOSw32lYnz~2

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-hat-pink

Thanks man, I desperately want one. The two week wait is gonna kill me.

>I said America.

Try your local tip

Hurr hurr gud wun

You can't because the funds go to his campaign war chest, and foreign buckaroos can't be used there

He should set up a currency converter :(

But that would be illegal

How? He wouldn't be taking money from foreign governments just foreign citizens.

Yeah, idk those are just the rules

amazon.com/America-Great-Embroidered-Donald-Unisex-Adult/dp/B0144454NK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Does this seem legit? I wanna try and get express posting from Amazon.

Someone should make the suggestion he make a second way to purchase that donates funds to wounded warriors instead of his campaign. Or make that the only option bc he already said his hat for 2020 will be Keep America Great.

why would you want to own one of those hats?
stop being a faggot

Why would you not want one faggot

Just like e bay, you can ask sellers questions.
ASK HIM IF IT'S USA MADE

Do you make threads to figure out how to get dressed in the morning?

I got mine off ebay from some guy in New York next to Trump Tower but he seems to have stopped selling.
I don't think those are real. Trump's ones are made by Cali-fame with a USA flag on the inside.

>buying cuck hat

Have fun getting bike locked. Keep your power level secret.

So you can get lynched walking through Newtown or Fitzroy

>living in a shit hole in the first place
There's ya problem
Thanks man

That's actually a great idea.

>sydney

Your vagina is smelling

what's your address, ill get you one brofag

1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613, USA

No joke. Thats me. Ignore my flag.