Pissing dog statue placed next to fearless twat

If I knew "artists" could just add anything in that area, there'd definitely be a heavy metal Pepe there instead

good

this is fuckin beautiful, these cunts completely and unlawfully ruined The Charging Bull which for many years represented the strength and power of America and its free market. They couldn't just erect a statue somewhere else celebrating women, they couldn't stand a fuckin statue representing Capitalism, America, masculinity, strength. They fuckin had to shit on it. They dont deserve to have their statue either then.
We should've made a statue of Pepe stroking his frog dick and cuming on her face

what a shame it's not hooked to the water main for realistic pissing action

Why did a hedge fund make a statue of a girl standing in the way of a bull market?

Let's start a go fund me

I'd put a trve kvlt pepe there

Who (((nose))).

now put a bronze-plated fleshlight between the legs, get down there and fuck from behind on camera to make a real statement

>They forgot to fill in the mold lines with greenstuff.
Fucking noobs

give her a pearl necklace and post pics all over twatter, the internet will go absolutely insane

holy shit it's real
lol

No quit being so autistic.
That what led to some bint putting that twat there in the first place.

Hate to say this but that's a pretty lame dog, I wouldn't have known what it was if you hadn't said so. Could do better/10

I will put on a frog mask and jerk off onto this thing on film.

Willing to setup a bitcoin wallet for donations

Will only need :

>a second to point lighting and hold the camera (will only be possible at night)
>funds to buy abovementioned lighting
>getaway vehicle

I can go full pepe with shorts around my ankles if you guys would like but then it might be more appropriate to piss on the thing

There is a live camera on the girl I believe.

>will only be possible at night
Wouldn't there always be people around the place? Also

He purposely made it shit becausw he wanted it to be as poor quality compared to the girl as the girl was to the bull.

Just keep adding statues

That's disgusting. It's not even good art. Do alt-right people have some kind of piss fetish? Is this the core message of this sculpture? How can we restore Western culture from its present perversion and degeneracy, and especially from horrid piss fetishists?

user's a quick shooter

>The entire area will become full of progressively worse statues each making a statement about the previous statue.

I still say there needs to be a bunch of male statues behind the bull, holding it back with ropes and chains. Doctors. Firefighters. Police men. Garbage men. Etc.

All while that smug little bitch stands there with that "LOOK! I'M DOING IT ALL BY MYSELF!" look on her face.

I like it

or just a viral vid of one man in Pepe mask, green unitard, shorts and tank going full "feels good man" onto her smug lil jb qt face

Can't believe no one has done this

It's obviously symbolic to demoralize you fucking twit.

When will the pee-pee obsession end?

>affirmative action.gif

pee is awesome, it is one of few activities which all humans participate in daily and if you're drinking enough water you may be doing it upwards of 10 times in a 24 hour period. More people should be making statements with their micturations

the girl is a sacrifice to moloch

What's with liberals and their depiction of bravery as dead-eyed and unfocused on the source of danger? Is it a projection of themselves and their inaction or ignorance of the true danger? Somebody post that one image of the liberals "standing against" Trump and his supporters being depicted as murderous beasts, the "brave women" being either brown sluts or Muslims and the entire two """men""" that look like faggots are supposed to appear strong but they're just dead-eyed and looking away from where the beasts are coming.

Fucking LuLz

They're literally too cowardly to face the dark side of life. They're weak parasites. This should be obvious.

>using an immature and stupid kid as their mascot
Sounds about right.

The US DoD actually. Here's some housing on Guam. ;-)

why havent we made a pepe statue somewhere? it would be hilarious

Because it would unite the left to dismantle the 'symbol of hate'. Same thing happened with monuments that had any tie to the confedracy.

Podesta is behind that i bet.

>putting a scrawny girl in front of an angry bull

it is actually a very good representation of modern women, just not in the way they thought.
should have called it "Hubris"

It's called verdigris and it will form naturally. You can use a compound called liver of sulphur to artificially blacken the statue too and bring out depth and detail.

>fearless girl
Post the pic guys.

Thats. Thats awful.

This would be historic.
fucking disgusting, where were all these social injustices before obama? that smooth talking pos started all this bs.

absolute disgusting

The company, State Street Advisors, planted that statue as a promotion for a fund that invested in women led companies. IOW, an advertising gimmick.

a bull market is good for the economy

this little cunt is standing in the way of progress

saved

No you dickhead, he's talking about kneadatite, aka green stuff. There's a big gap in the torso of the statue

They already backed themselves into a corner when the original Bull artist complained by saying "MUH PROXIMITY DOESN'T CHANGE THE MEANING!!"
Will be interesting to see what they say now.

well then
'each day we travel further...'

>bull is a symbol for prosperity and growth
>girl standing in the way
>womyn cheering for STRONG INDEPENDENT GIRL

do women have no self awareness at all?

Fearless girl just needs to be left alone it's so stupid.

No. That's why they also think that even for their interpretation this would end in anything but the little girl being gored and spread across the street.