What's /pol's opinion on Nathan Damigo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79iRxux0Msg
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him. I'd let him fuck my younger sister.

he's an untrustworthy scumbag.

Based manlet. He must be doing something right for having his own poster

He should knock out that cuck Spencer and take his place. They look similar enough anyways.

Manlet

"if we lose our whiteness, what else have we got left"

based marin

>5'3 manlet

Gtfo here. I make fun of my brother-in-law for being 5'8". Its unthinkable to even know a full grown man shorter than that.

I like him since he punched that antifa roastie in her head. Classic.

He needs to ditch that sperg Spencer though.

He packs a wallop of a punch.

A good goy. Well spoken.

youtube.com/watch?v=79iRxux0Msg

He's a better speaker for white nationalism than Richard Spencer. I happen to like Richard but he spergs out a little too much. Nathan was interviewed by some NPR cuck and his responses really activated the almonds of basic bitch normies in the comments. Would like to see more of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

5'1" is the ideal size for optimal power/weight ratio, our bodies haven't evolved to grow any taller

That chick is 5 foot flat. They should get married their heights match up well.

sorta similiar

similar*

he's a good boy.

If he's not azn or a Jew, he's a cuck who should be part of the slave race known as "whites and blacks oooogabooga."

He is smart and has balls. I don't share all of his views, but it is hard not to respect him. Anyone making fun of him or demonizing him for decking that antifa cunt can go to hell.

He's alright. I watched his interview by The Rebel media and he's deceptively knowledgeable and well spoken.

this

I like him. He seems intelligent and well spoken. We need people who aren't afraid to say what needs to be said.

He's a pretty cool guy, intelligent and a good speaker.

An able political spokesman for our movement. He's moderate and stays on message. We don't want everyone to be a mercurial neofascist firebrand.

he'd need a stool tho