AUSPOL chinks are subhuman scum and must die edition

>Centrelink loses more than one third of debt cases appealed to tribunal

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/30/centrelink-crisis-more-than-a-third-of-debts-overturned-by-appeals-tribunal

>House prices in Australia's big cities fell again in May

businessinsider.com.au/sydney-and-melbourne-house-prices-continued-their-fall-in-may-2017-5

>Acquire Learning: Vocational education broker fined $4.5m after targeting vulnerable students

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/acquire-learning-federal-court-fined-4.5-million/8571494

>The Great Aussie Recession-Free Run Is Looking Shaky Once Again

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-28/the-great-aussie-recession-free-run-is-looking-shaky-once-again

>Uber to hike fares in Sydney and Melbourne to cover 'operational costs'

sm h.com.au/business/uber-to-hike-fares-in-sydney-and-melbourne-to-cover-operational-costs-20170528-gwf6zu.html

>Gatton police shooting: Cop killer shot dead after shootout

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/gatton-police-shooting-alleged-gunman-shot-dead-qld-police-say/8572162

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n51QL
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here's the archive:

archive.is/n51QL

VPN chink kys

LEB

I am depressed and despairing lads. I have no hope for the future. I don't see the point of trying. Life is without meaning.

Just be happy you're not a chink like OP

If I was a chink, why would I name the thread "chinks are subhuman scum and must die edition"?

Explain that, emu rooting cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back later on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue

Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue

True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate, when he's in a fight
Or will she'll be right
True Blue, I'm asking you

Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum

True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate, when she's in a fight
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm asking you

I am logging off for a while mates. I may check back in later.

I always like how organized and cozy your general is boys, keep up the fine work

>70% of my VCE English class is girls
>Entire Literature class is Girls
>We are reading Pride and Prejudice

Did this happen for anyone else?

oh please, enough with the sandy stone act thanks.

tragic and pathetic.

you know what to do.

nobody hates chinks more than other chinks

Mainland China is better than Taiwan.

where the NEETs at

whats a good job to get

Taiwan is the true China though

women are dominating universities
men are killing themselves more than ever

says one shithole is better than the other

Taiwan = Nationalist chinks who lost the civil war

Mainland China = Dirty communist chinks who won the civil war

Chinks usually extremely hate themselves because their filthy look and culture. MusRat is savage, Chink is filthy.

Friendly Reminder, ya ya ya no ya bloody fuckin cunts.

Enjoy your water restrictions islander.
Everyone knows taiwanese are cowards unlike true chinese who have mongolian war blood in our veins.

also australia is our country now goyim enjoy your. $1.2mil 2-bedroom house prices

>in our veins
>our country

When your credit bubble bursts your commies will start really cracking down on embezzlement, hopefully they don't deport you back to the mainland under the guise of a non-lethal sentence then immediately convict, execute you and harvest your organs to the highest bidder.

>There, authorities torture you and force you to watch films designed to brainwash in a bid to align your views with those of China’s ruling Communist Party.

>Every now and then you are dragged from your filthy, overcrowded cell into a room where, without warning, needles are jabbed into your arm and blood is drawn into as many vials as it can fill. Then prison authorities instruct a group of drug addicted criminals to use violence to restrain you as you are made to give a urine sample and subjected to invasive medical procedures.

>No one responds to your screams or cries for help. No explanation is offered. The process is repeated regularly.

>You might make it out alive after years of enduring the brutal treatment. Or you might be secretly executed.

>There’s also a strong chance you might die on the operating table after surgeons sedate you and start removing organs from your body, one by one — while you’re still alive.

>The government will say that you simply disappeared or that you were never there to begin with. But it’ll most likely say nothing at all.
Meanwhile, wealthy people will file into purpose-built hospitals for lifesaving organ transplants.

>The selection of human kidneys, livers and other organs is vast. That’s because thousands of people have been slaughtered to put them there. Organ harvesting is a lucrative business for the Chinese government.

I am going to Taiwan (Formosa) in a couple of weeks. Gonna bang some of that sweet nationalistic poontang that old mate Chiang saved from the commie faggots.

Any of you cunts know what happened to the convict report?

Your dick is literally 3" erect

How can you even get the tip in given the bodyfat % increasing among Taiwanese women due to their advanced economic growth when compared to China?

3"? what the fuck does that mean...speak metric fag.

I've been saying it for awhile now, the property market is going to crash. Any bros on here looking to invest when it all comes crashing down?

I've waited for this since some gook outbid me for a piece of shit apartment by $100k

Why has your flag got a leaf on it.

Its gay. Your leaf is gay Canada.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
I want to buy a block of apartments. Then I'll live in one and be a comfy landlord NEET and let NEETS live in my apartments as long as they pay rent.

BTFO

haven't seen a statement from them (their twitter is still up though) but word from anons here is their soundcloud got shoah'd but they took the website down themselves

anyone else going to dingocon?
yeah yeah i;m a bit nervous too (and a bit more so now that the heat is on).
i still think its a worthy first step into irl. the jew wants to keep us atomised and alienated - forming groups is ultimately necessary and sooner the better imo.

G O O K
O
O
K

Sorry for caring about my future so I'm not a slave to some cunt of a landlord. By the sounds of things you're probably from Brisbane or Melbourne

I'd go if I had the money and wasn't so autistic.

oh and i just assumed you knew about the whole chrisensen cucking/backstab debacle

I knew about that but that isn't reason to shut down the podcast, it's reason to call him a cuck.

Shut up and rent from me when I buy a block of flats in the next crash, you cunt.

Lmao baiting gooks is easy and satisfying
China is a primitive society with no real law or culture

>dingocon
Seems like it'd be pretty good, though mike shouldn't have spilled the beans that he was coming over for it.
Wonder if there's still spaces available, cutting it a bit close

don't understand how cunts can be so defeatist in the current year +1
we literally have more right wing parties and groundswell than in a long time.
oh but i'm sure defeatists will come back with why that's no reason to be hopeful - their attitude ensures they will always find the reason to give up hope they're looking for.

there is more hope for our movement now than for a while.
and bloody hell there would still be hope for us even if we were less than half our current numbers.
its an uphill battle - yes. it will take a long time - yes.
come and complain about how hard it is.
come and lament the state of our people and nation.
share in the struggle of your brothers and let us transmorph our pain into humor.
but for fucks sake - do not come here saying there is 0 hope. not just because its bad for our morale - but because its simply not true.

This is going to disappoint you, but it's all over, the right wing parties are all corrupt and are not going to save anything except the banks when the economy goes to shit.

yeah bloody hell he goofed by blabbing
even if he or anyone else notable doesn't attend i think its worth going purely to meet up with fellow dingoys

>still spaces
lol implying.
i still haven't contacted them though, should probably get on that...

Who here is a
>boomer getting rich selling Australia to chinks?
>feels good.
Just get your hands on anything, residential property, comercial property, farms, ports, electricity grids, anything.
Ring up China and sell mates! You don't even need to own it, just dump money in a fellow boomers lap and they'll sell anything to the chinks.

We boomers have each others backs. ;)

t. defeatist poofta
as i predicted: you have found a way validate your excuse for apathy that you were looking for.
there would still be hope if there were 0 parties
its over? get fucked you couldn't be more of a service to the kikes.
its not over until the last anglo is chased down.
and guess what faggot? not only to we still have stock a plenty - but plenty of them racist too

Cunt

rofl baste #boomernationalism
belongs on
@boomermindset on twitter

start your own regional / state generals for the same fraternity and focus on realpolitics

W-why leaf chan...?
I-I thought you liked australia...

Fuck it all.

You don't understand, the west is terminal. It's like a person who was stabbed by a pack of vicious niggers and is now bleeding out but to only have the paramedics arrive to late, and to make it even worse, the paramedics aren't even white, they are chinks and pajeets who steal the dead victims lovely rolex watch and dump the body at the morgue.

Akon Guode has been sentenced to 26 years and six months' jail for killing three of her children, and attempting to murder another, when she drove them into a lake in Melbourne's outer south-west two years ago.

The 37-year-old had pleaded guilty to the murders of four-year-old twins Hanger and Madit, and the infanticide of 17-month-old Bol, after driving her four-wheel-drive into a lake at Wyndham Vale in April 2015.

She also pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of five-year-old Alual, who survived after she was pulled from the water.

Prosecutors did not seek a life sentence over the killings.

Justice Lex Lasry said Guode, who survived civil war in South Sudan, suffered post-traumatic stress and symptoms of depression, but the reason she drove her children into the lake remained unclear.

>it's a "shitty university branding redesign" episode

They should have just sent her back to Sudan. At least we are 3 less niglets though.

Because kids aren't fed by magic foreign aid here

>Prosecutors did not seek a life sentence over the killings.
cunts. Should have just deported her though.

Now i wonder what happened to that curry bitch who smothered her kid then blamed it on a nigger

holy shit i would have sympathy for your despair if you weren't just whinging so incessantly. fuck off
why bother posting this shit if there is no hope?
fuck i get angry at cunts like you.
given up before you've even tried. just addicted to blackpills so you can be comfortable in your despair.

its not over you fucking disgusting pile of shit. despite your shitty meme analogy. reality says otherwise - and history shows far FAR worse odds overcome.
much is hit but not all is lost
there are plenty of whites - and plenty still that are racist.
you

like i said - come here and share your pain
but to come here pretending you've given up, yet STILL come here and put in the effort to just drag down the few who will be able to do something is on par with treachery

What do you think of Rebel Wilson trying to sue the shitty womens tabloids?

Yeah may as well become a Jew if everyone else is just a fuckin Jew when it comes to property. Seriously want to beat the shit out of people over it.

It's over, the only way things could turn around is through outright warfare and brute force, But I don't see that happening so it's over.

I think it's a shame she hasn't backed that fat ass up on my dick, but in all seriousness we can't let him get ahold of the nuclear codes

Australia is subhuman

hey gay cunts

You're are both a faggot and ignorant of the politics

You that cunt from the other night? Seriously cunt there's no hope for the west anymore. The next gen is literally half shitskin.

If cunts want to give up let them.

Live to enjoy the ride. Omegas who killed themselves in 2015 missed out on Mr Trumps wild ride. Even if im living in a shed in the bush eating migoreng i will be enjoying how crazy shit will get. Sometimes I wish I was a NEET so I can enjoy how many games and internet we have at our fingertips. Its never been a better time to be a NEET.

Fuck off shill

That story about her being related to Walt Disney sounds like a lie. She sounds a bit dodgy. Which is a shame because I like her. Kind of hope she still wins though fuck those mags.

This, just sit back and enjoy the ride, become a NEET if possible.

Made this in honor of our beloved shitposters. Good luck with your slant-eyed jew problem.

Got a job in Japan teaching English which I start in two weeks.
Just in time to watch the housing bubble pop, boomers/Chinese cry and the economic recession.

Thanks cunt your round eye jew problem is worse tho

just stop fucking posting.
you are worse than a shill.

you are fucking deluded.
its not fucking over - you just want it to be so that you can malinger your duty.
it doesn't have to come to blood on the streets for us to survive. our numbers are shrinking but they can again grow. as long as there are whites around then there is hope.

holy shit just fuck off
no one will stop you giving up -that's why its giving up
why the fuck would you come here just to shill as hard as possible for our defeat then?
that's not giving up - that's fighting against those still trying
i got no problem with letting cunts give up they can fuck right off with their defeatist posting though

Trump is a joke.
Brexit is just Aussie style immigration.
Le pen lost laughably bad.
Pauline doesn't wanna do shit, she's in it for the money and just to piss people off.
That cunt in the clog wog country lost.

Tell me how exactly there is any hope of having our own country again? Actually don't bother because I want you to save your energy.

>Work on various job sites all around the place (I get paid to drive around a lot)
>Today get sent to some tiny country town 40 kms down a single lane road coming off the highway halfway between two larger towns.
>Basically the middle of nowhere, about 500 population. One main street, one pub, one store. One bank.
>Work in tiny little school where there's literally two classrooms plus a staffroom and a toilet block
>One of the kids was a fucking chink

Why are they everywhere?

good
she was already typecast as the fat, bogan girl and now the media even wants to take that from her

I call bullshit on the truth of the story, but I think she genuinely believes it. The way she spoke of it was textbook "It's always been the truth to me, why would I ever need to question it". It's almost exactly the same thing as kids who grow up in church because their parents bring them to it and they're christian just because it's what's normal to them, not because they had any kind of critical thought or epiphany that lead to a conscious decision

No denying that.

Sorry m8 but you are the deluded one, it's over. We had a pretty good run though.

>clog wog

lel

Anyone hear about the police shot near Helidon? I'm a T-bar fag and I've been asking around.

Apparently this guy was a druggie plasterer and part time thug
I have no idea how he got his hands on a fully automatic gun.

Either built OT from scratch or smuggled it in. At least that's what the media is pressing.

I've know people around the area who can get you semi autos but nothing like an automatic.

Thoughts mates?

how fucked was QandaA last night

>mfw just saw ad telling people to support changing constitution to give Abos more privileges

FUCKING MEDIA

Day of the Rope when?

did the boys end up in VCAL? English is mandatory
I ended up with some feminist piece of shit book and two texts about muh racism and colonialism

why are you still posting if you are without hope?
>want to save your energy
then fuck right off and stop shitting up the thread
you are literally repeating msm points about how its over. you are a de facto shill whether you're paid or not.

>all the europeans are waking up
oh but they're not nazis yet guess its over
>some like austria lost elections by a little, and they still won greater numbers/seats than a while
oh buts its over (not over enough for me not to try and convince my "brothers" to give up though!)
>brexit is only a slight improvement. its over
whining fucking sook.
>pauline isn't doing shit
except her being around shows our people are waking up and we have our own social groundswell for nationalism.
oh but its over right?

just fuck off

don't bother posting here

Couple blokes in qld got done for having a decent size armory a while back, they had autos
Bikies are making guns too but what I've seen has been in the media and crudely made

All i can think about is chink slit... i know its subversive mind control but man ive got some serious yellow fever. Someone talk me out of it.

Fat slut cant get work. Gotta get dem gibs somehow

STRONGER GUN LAWS IN QLD WHEN?

good evening a.s.i.o

Is it channel 9?

Nah, you're the one who should stop posting. Go back to your natsoc threads or what ever it is you like to dream about.

Also, it's over.

Didn't watch, what happened?

I remember literature being grill dominated and all of the texts in literature and straight English were either Shakespeare or feminist /lit/. Inflicting Margaret Atwood on teenagers should be considered a crime. Cat's Eye is just her biography/justification for being a giant neurotic bitch.

Cunt democracy is a failure in a nation as unintelligent and docile and this one, it's delusional to think that voting Hanson will promote anything at all
If you wanted a change you would start with the politicians and executives

It was 10.

fuck off cunt

I want me guns back