Feminist researcher invents ‘intersectional quantum physics’ to fight ‘oppression’ of Newton

I see women are finally getting into STEM

>A feminist academic affiliated with the University of Arizona has invented a new theory of “intersectional quantum physics,” and told the world about it in a journal published by Duke University Press.

>Whitney Stark argues in support of “combining intersectionality and quantum physics” to better understand “marginalized people” and to create “safer spaces” for them, in the latest issue of The Minnesota Review.

>Because traditional quantum physics theory has influenced humanity’s understanding of the world, it has also helped lend credence to the ongoing regime of racism, sexism and classism that hurts minorities, Stark writes in “Assembled Bodies: Reconfiguring Quantum Identities.”

>Stark identifies Newtonian physics as one of the main culprits behind oppression. “Newtonian physics,” she writes, has “separated beings” based on their “binary and absolute differences.”

>“This structural thinking of individualized separatism with binary and absolute differences as the basis for how the universe works is embedded in many structures of classification,” according to Stark.

>These structures of classification, such as male/female, or living/non-living, are “hierarchical and exploitative” and are thusly “part of the apparatus that enables oppression.”

>Stark also argues that by “deprioritizing” privileged people, “safer spaces” could be created for minorities. She gives the example of “deprioritizing” herself: For instance, I, being white, should not be in all spaces, positions of authority, or meetings,” she said, because her presence could “stall” movements towards progress."

>Stark concludes her paper by hoping that the “apparatus that enables oppression” – buoyed by Newtonian physics – shifts towards “less oppressive” power dynamics.

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesotareview.dukejournals.org/content/2017/88/69.short?rss=1
lgbt.arizona.edu/events/deep-dish-what-does-queer-theory-have-do-teaching-science-elementary-schools
thecollegefix.com/post/32830/
physics.nyu.edu/sokal/dawkins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well aint that cute.

BUT IT'S WRONG

i know those words, but none of that makes any fucking sense.

Women should never have been taught to write.

They are arguing against creation itself. They are arguing against the metaphysical facts of our universe.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Source for this shit

I think an american named Paul Potts should start shooting these fucking people.

>minnesotareview.dukejournals.org/content/2017/88/69.short?rss=1

Is he research public? Curious what that insanity looks like.

QUANTUM SAFE SPACES

WE NEED SAFE SPACES IN ALL DIMENSIONS

I IDENTIFY AS A 6TH DIMENSION CUBIT

QUIBIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

That's literally just the Sokal hoax.

>Seriously, what the fuck is going on?
dey gettin' that gibs-me-dat grant munny nigga

thanks user

If she exists in a quantum world, there are no safe spaces, you occupy all space simultaneously.

Idiot

Seriously, death penalty for this sort of bullshit

I appreciate your optimism lad, but this is real and she's not the only "feminist scientist"
>lgbt.arizona.edu/events/deep-dish-what-does-queer-theory-have-do-teaching-science-elementary-schools

>sokal hoax
now THIS is advanced shitposting irl

I actually wanted this:
thecollegefix.com/post/32830/

physics.nyu.edu/sokal/dawkins.html
Dawkins is mandatory reading for postmodernism.

Wasn't this from one of those troll scientific papers that got published in a peer-reviewed journal because libshit academics are idiots?

No
Stark is a tenured professor at Utrecht University and is given research grants for this work

Thank Man... A penis altered the reality of physics. It takes a vagina to live in fantasy. Up is down, down is up. Gravity is not real, The earth is flat, but only in the matrix.