Is this the greatest recruitment tool the right has ever had?

Is this the greatest recruitment tool the right has ever had?
Dont know about you Lot but before her i didn't even know Let alone care about all this sjw/lefty bullshit. Then after getting into all the anti anita videos on youtube i started watching political videos. Any one else similar?

>Seduced by a Jew
You fucking faggot.

yep, she and gamergate were an absolute disaster for the left because the target audience is mostly young people who will be around to vote for decades to come

and once you go conservative, you generally don't go back to liberalism

Right wing death squad reporting in preheating the ovens for the eventual purge of degenerate commie leftists.

Not Sure what you mean user

>once you go conservative, you generally don't go back to liberalism
I don't consider myself all that conservative, but what passes as the left as gone completely batshit insane, so for me there isn't much of a choice but to vote conservative for a while.
I still consider myself kind of a leftist, but I realized that liberals lie A LOT and I'll never fall for that again. They seriously lie a lot more than conservatives. They lie in a "postmodern" way.

I was pretty much the same
what really tipped me over the fence was the mainstream media coverage of the election, where trump's pussy tape got more air time than clinton's wikileaks

then I started looking into things and on Sup Forums and the truth finally came out

>but what passes as the left as gone completely batshit insane

pretty much this.

Same story.

I was a normie watching Angry Joe's top gaming controversies of 2013 video and ran into his anita sarkeesian controversy... from there I became invested in what she did and said and work the hell up.

Now Im a crazy Jew-hating centrist thanks to Sup Forums
fucking A

Yep sounds Just like me.
I also thought i was a liberal untill a few years ago. Was going to vote conservative in a few weeks but after theresa mays attack on the internet i think i'll Just stick to ukip.

Anita was just a con artist and now has moved on, Josh hates everything so can be ignored.

Ethics in journalism became a meme but it was really the issue, no one cared that Chelsea fked five guys while dating one(although if you ask her she was single for all 5)

we care that it allowed her undue influence, then Kotaku and every other games journalist turned out to be corrupt, from there every other media journalist was found to be corrupt.

GG is dead but it did help lead to the absolute distrust of media.

The only people who keep it alive now are the antis who desperately need a pet cause to fight. It's becoming amusing to watch them blame all their woes on a 3 year dead consumer rebellion.

Armenian trash

>shitskin shitposting
GG got Wu running for office, a new insane force for the left, and for the right... *crickets* ya, keep winning pol.

looks like drake

3/10

which one?

...they actually know each other and shilled for each other

some races do stick together

>what really tipped me over the fence was the mainstream media coverage of the election
Oh yeah me too. That was the first time I ever saw media autistically screech like that. That's when I realized something was up kek.
I used to watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report (and they just kept on sucking more) and I would *NEVER* have supported a conservative party. But it changed.
Both parties are corrupt as fuck and it didn't really matter which one you voted for anyway. The CIA turned them both into neocons aligned with their world order ambitions in the mid 90s anyway. They were both just marketing their ideology to voters but it didn't made much difference once they were in power. They did everything in a much too corrupt way.
But Trump was disrupting this. Which is what matters the most.
And it'll force the democrats to do better next time. Although right now they're just trying to sabotage Trump so that they might still have a chance to win next time without having to reform themselves. Fuck 'hem. They're terrible.
Liberals can't see any of this. They're too brainwashed.

>John for office vs one of the most beloved dems of district 8 while refusing to actually meet voters

Yea thats not really a positive for the antis but lets see whats John is up to...

Hitting the campaign trail HARD

there is a reason he was kicked out of Zoe's kool kids klubs

I was already to the right of Atila the Hun before Gamergate having grown up in a household with a formerly Democrat father who had been disillusioned over the years by the constant shenanigans from both parties. My father taught me to listen to both sides and make judgement for myself.

I was already a classical libertarian and an originalist constitutionalist when I started watching Sargon of Akkad and others in the skeptic community back in 2013. Sargon actually got me to start watching a number of Youtubers I would never have found or considered to watch such as Styxhexenhammer who taught me about meme magic, and Aaron Kasparov who taught me that the Holocaust wasn't real. Sargon taught me to listen to people I fundamentally disagree with in order to understand why they think the way they do.

Once I learned that the Holocaust wasn't real, I delved deep down the rabbit hole, going from a classical libertarian to essentially an authoritarian libertarian (if that makes sense). In order to preserve the USA, the constitution, our freedoms, and our wish to be left alone to live as we wish, we must discriminate and remove anyone who would dare undermine the Constitution, i.e. the Rothschild Jewry, their central banks, and their seditious counterparts in the media, politics, feminism, immigration, etc... The International Jewry must be dealt with to preserve our countries for our children. Debt Slavery is abominable.

And it's not like I woke up one day and wanted to support Nazi-esque tactics, but I am forced by having studied history and actually understanding the mentality of the Jew through the Talmud to act against these Zionist vipers. Whenever I hear a group of people say, "Please just listen, here is our evidence, all we ask is that you listen." I groan because I know that I am about to uncover yet another hidden truth that is unsavory to the public and taboo to talk about.

Believe nothing the (((government))) tells you.

> She looks like drake.

The whole GamerGate debacle opened my eyes up to listen to all sides, no matter how ridiculous you may think they are. It turns out that sometimes they are right (Holocaust didn't happen, Jews are to blame for WWI and WWII).

Since I started considering all points of view, I stumbled across the Flat Earth movement and listened for a while. I'm not sure if I think the Flat Earth movement is correct, however they make some great points about not believing what other people told you just because they told you. I'm pretty sure now that the US has never landed on the moon, though that itself isn't proof that the Earth is flat, it does lend some credibility. Even if the FEers turn out to be wrong, they are making a valiant effort at trying to get people to actually think for themselves by casting doubt on things you haven't personally verified as true.

The postmodern/poststructuralist garbage embraced by the left is indeed the best thing that could possibly have happened for all kinds of right-leaning or libertarian factions.

The best thing all of us can do is just let these people run their mouths, they drive more and more of the population away from their cancerous ideology every day.

She is doubtlessly a great contributor.

Can someone give an oldfag a quick rundown on gg. I stopped caring about anything vidya 10 + years ago:

It was the first major strike back against cultural Marxism and opened a lot of peoples' eyes. When people saw how casually the powers that be lied and spun a 100% bullshit narrative it lead to more questioning of accepted truth.

I don't think gg helped Trump get elected, but it certainly set things in motion and worked on the same principles

GG was the result of people getting sick of every gaming publication pumping out articles full of SJW shit and saying gamers are all sexist white males ad infinitum. Some slut that made an html text "game" that fucked half of Kotaku's staff made it about her for attention and shekels, then GG became a sexist nazi boogeyman that ruined everything from the Ghostbusters film to the US presidential election and Brexit. Seriously.

This is the one I meant to post