How do Americans reconcile the fact that without the vast amount of cheap Mexican laborers...

How do Americans reconcile the fact that without the vast amount of cheap Mexican laborers, the country's economy would tank ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4u1J6EEhkyM
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/28/trump-crackdown-forces-california-farmers-to-turn-to-technology-to-replace-illegal-workers/
youtu.be/UlCevCbSHBA?t=1159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll enjoy being poor.

How do you just make shit up like that?

uhhhh google it honey

>Mexican economists

Why Are Mexicans proud of being exploited by big farms to pick tomatoes. 12hours a day for 4.50 an hour.

reconcile? I don't mind the mexies.

It won't...

You have no idea what you are talking about.

oh no, farmers will have to buy farm equipment D:

That's your job sweetie

Farming is almost completely automated at this point. Op is a fat spic bitch mad she's fixing to be deported

truth is majority of immigrants are on welfare. you fucking useless grease sponge

When something crashes it creates a rebirth of a more sustainable system.
I don't want to live in a society where people are too lazy to mow their own lawns or pick their own food.

>How do you deal with the fact that slave labor is necessary?
By waging war against the minimum wage and labor laws so that I can put those Mexican laborers to work in my concentration camps you bloated pussy.

Cite your own sources

forgot link
youtu.be/4u1J6EEhkyM

breitbart.com/california/2017/05/28/trump-crackdown-forces-california-farmers-to-turn-to-technology-to-replace-illegal-workers/

No, just vegetables and fruit would cost a little more since farmers would have to pay a decent wage to hire citizens to do it. Or Monsanto would create a self-picking orange tree. Or somebody will make a machine to do it.

Or ask prisoners to do it and pay them whatever, $0.15 an hour. We have a shitton of them.

The economy will adapt to market forces like it always does.

We'll immediately turn on the black community and put them back to work for similar wages instead of government hand outs.

actually the cheap labor that props us up is in foreign countries undermining our cheap labor

That's not how immigration control works retard

>have no border control, everyone comes is regardless of skill
>have border control, we get to pick and choose who comes in
>if labor force is small, let more people come in a controlled manner

It's literally control of immigration vs no control. Why are liberals such dumb cunts?

Yeah, the hardworking Mexican farmer meme is old shit. Mexicans come here to suck up benefits, not to work.

how do liberals reconcile the fact that comparing cheap mexican labor to the slave trade makes their point about needing immigrants moot?

Watch this and remember it next time some stupid liberal tells you America needs Mexican immigrants to pick its fruit:

youtu.be/UlCevCbSHBA?t=1159
(if it doesn't go to the time, fast foward to 19m19s)

Yeah, if only the US could get more Mexicans into the country, then we could be prosperous like Mexico, with all of their cheap Mexican labor.