Stupid bitch is angry President Trump blocked her

Why the fuck is she crying about it?

how else is she gonna get attention?

/thread

He destroyed her (you)'s

lolz i thought he shouldn't have blocked her up to this point.
stalk more butthurt bitch.

Who the fuck even is she?
I've never heard of the bint.

what? shes getting a lawyer because trump blocked her on twitter?

You can't fucking sue someone for blocking you retarded cunt

It will go nowhere. She is just sad her platform just got denied.

Stop posting this shit here its been two days of this shit.

>get blocked on twitter for being RELENTLESSLY puerile, obnoxious and pretentious
>time to call some lawyers

LMAO thin skinned bitchy little whiner can't hang after all.

she's the bitch the twatter kikes put at the top of the replies to Trump's tweets

Why the fuck are you giving an attention whore, attention?

Not just a lawyer, a lawyer FRIEND. Ha

Trump took attention away from the attention whore. In her mind this is worse than rape.

>I have a RIGHT to shitpost replies to Donald Trump's personal Twitter account!

So pathetic. The answer to your question is obvious OP; she's addicted to the attention she gets when she replies to Trump's tweets.

Damn you're right about that.

Duude, for being blocked on twitter? Are these she-kikes this dumb, the sweetieposting was by far more illegal than this

I haven't been paying attention to this. Is she pursuing legal action over a fucking twitter block?

So much this. I'd never ever heard of this dumb cunt before /pol. You can block whoever you want on twitter. No lawyer would ever take this, especially against the POTUS. Stop giving this bitch attention

This bitch is retarded. For some reason the liberals find her funny. I just rolled through her shitty feed and there was some video of her cat and her calling it her son or something. It got like 80 comments of people saying she is their idol. What the fuck is wrong with these down syndrome fucks?

I think she's just bluffing but if her boyfriend lawyer gets fucked hard enough, he'll try and sue.

I didn't even look at that video. The bitch tweets for a living, I just found out about her like two days ago. She hasn't stopped crying.

How many people has she blocked?
She has no identity and she is a leech for attention

The money will dry up soon LoL
Because she cant leech off of trump for fame.

>just bluffing
No shit. In what world is a twitter block deserving of legal action?

I think she mentioned something about her not being a President so it doesn't matter.

I think she's just mad.

oh sweetie pie pumpkin, you're such a cutie muffin but I don't think that's how law works

This was one of the most bizarre reactions after getting blocked. I never thought I'd see it on twitter.

This

Has anyone just asked her simply "why?"

who fucking cares about some nobody woman who tweets things for attention? Fuck off with this retarded thread.

um, no sweetie. You can't sue someone for blocking you on twitter.

Inb4 9th circuit court judge grants her an injunction against the Presidents twitter block on the grounds of le epic judicial trol

Who is she?
this
How the fuck is she going to retaliate?

what happens when you get blocked on twitter? Can't reply to the guy who blocked you, is this why this bitch is mad?

She's a pure qt Nat Soc.
Her twitter is a campaign to secretly expose the Lügenpresse.

When did Bess get blocked?
She must've felt like shit like when she knows she had to get an abortion

>Goes to all this effort after being blocked on twitter
>Her only "children" are cats

Is this what happens when one is truly a failure at being a woman? I mean she literally has only one job to do in life, carry white children, raise them, make her partner happy so that he can continue to be productive, and die.

Instead, here she is berating a man who has lived a very productive and successful life, pretending that her cats are her children, and displaying that for all to see and spending all her time on twitter, doing fuck all

Some people get so twisted in life...

It's in the twitter terms of service agreement that people are allowed to block you

sweetie, dearie. y'all need to know that president trump ain't liable for anything, by blocking you on social media, sugar pie! now mosey along and go bake a cake, be a dear.

she's a jew. look at that nose

i live in LA. maybe i should pay her a visit top kek

awww poor sweaty deer

fpbp

inb4 trump sues for harassment. There's Tweets everyday going back to like fucking a year ago from her to him.

Is Trump a little crybaby now who can't handle people having differing opinions? Who voted for this retard?

>wake up
tweet about Drumpf
>go to work
tweet about Drumpf
>get home from work
tweet about Drumpf
>get ready for bed
tweet about Drumpf
>in your dreams
tweet about Drumpf

who is really trolling who here??

Did Trump plan this out? Let her become famous off his twitter before pulling the rug from out under her?

I follow her on Twitter and she's honestly funny (for a woman)

bess pls go

lawyer KEK,
he probably thinks he's going to get laid for helping her with a case this stupid. Either he is mentally retarded or he thinks he get to ride the ride.

Proof that Trump is taking away more jobs

>he so mad
>he so triggered
>cant believe how triggered he is
>he cant stop being so buthurt by me
>IM GOING TO SUE
>...plz respond

Technically Drumpf is the government so it's unconstitutional for him to block people on Twitter.

C.U.C.K, im apparently new here.

Is she retarded?

Twitter is a private social media service. If a person wants to block someone, they are within their rights.

She's fucking stupid, why should Donald Trump care?

inb4 the end of internet privacy

>verified

>3 likes

she is already irrelevant

Wait, wtf? This sweetie ain't so sweet.

Is this the new two scoops?

On his personal account? No way.

She must've forgotten that Her Boy had single payer supporters arrested at some of his health insurance shill revivals.

>hey just tweeting to make sure you got my last tweet

It's burger land. All people care about is money. If the lawyers find a way to make shekels, it will happen.

>Jewish girl threatens with a Lawyer who's also a friend

>YOU'LL BE HEARIN FROM MY LAWYAAAAAH!

Does every kike know a lawyer?

There has been a bumped thread about this for 24 hours. What kind of fucking marketing campaign is this? Fuck off

>Is this what happens when one is truly a failure at being a woman?
Yes. See also: Any woman with more than 10 posts per day on social media.

Blocking her doesn't mean she can't ever see any of his tweets, imbecile. It means that account can see or reply. She can easily find it anywhere else or just log off and see them.

you can file lawsuits for anything. whether or not the lawsuit is accepted by any court is another issue.

He ruined her life by simpling allowing his assistant/twitterhandler click the block button, it shows how fucking addicted this woman was to "flaming" the President. Now that it got taken away shes going into a selfdefeating bender, shes letting out her final screeches before she is tossed aside & forgotten by the left.

Press S to shit on her twitter grave

>Does every kike know a lawyer?
Probably half their family are lawyers.

I pray to the lord on high that she gets sued into living in a ditch, selling her body to the bloated ticks on rats.

> I must be a victim in this somehow

Seriously, all those no-name verified accounts that just spam public figures on end should at least get deverified

Getting a lawyer because you were blocked from someone's twitter? Case dismissed!

>at least get deverified
But that's why Twitter verified them. They generally only verify leftists so leftist agendas can be pushed to the top of all comments.

Jokes on her. She will end up sucking that "lawyers" penis for naught.

>it shows how fucking addicted this woman was to "flaming" the President
>Is this what happens when one is truly a failure at being a woman?
>Instead, here she is berating a man who has lived a very productive and successful life, pretending that her cats are her children, and displaying that for all to see and spending all her time on twitter, doing fuck all
>Some people get so twisted in life...

Ha ha, look at these rubes who don't know "she" is multiple people working off a script- it's a propaganda account you dummies, probably part of David Brock's operation

Give me the backstory

thats retarded, you're retarded.

Why the fuck did it take so long

>Ha ha, look at these rubes who don't know "she" is multiple people working off a script- it's a propaganda account you dummies, probably part of David Brock's operation

Does it even matter? The fact that she is even relevant says alot. Assuming that her relevance is based in part off of this identity, she sure gets alot of attention and not the "oh hey look you are a pathetic person 'I feel sorry' or 'go get some help'" The mere ffact that her following applauds her says enough for me.

Also why aren't people mass reporting her, is that not something you can do for these cases?

Just imagine being blocked by the president of the united states.

The President's account is public. She can still view it, just has to log out. No legal grounds for lawsuit.

This is all about butt hurt.

how far what goes

Quite possibly the greatest (You) anyone could hope to achieve.

kek

fake

>gone from crazy GF to crazy Ex GF

We all saw this happening

The thirst for attention is strong with this one.

Twitter isn't a form of government or "arm" of the government it's a private company, she can still type just not on his account, her right to speech has not been infringed.

Oh, sweetie. You can't just sue people for blocking you on twitter!

Trump is under no obligation to allow some nutter to insult him all day on his personal twitter.

Kalb and LeGate are attention whores.

You dumbshits don't realize she's joking e.g. satirizing Trump's litigiousness? Really? She just trolled all of you.

Bess, please stop.

You can tell how genuinely hurt she is by this. Sweetyposting Trump's tweets has been her LIFE since inauguration, it was what made people care about her and pay attention to her. Then in an instant, it was gone. What is she going to do with those quiet rainy mornings when she curls up with a tea and smartphone? Where shall she vent her snark when Trump says or does something that really upsets her? I almost feel kinda bad for her, but she's so vile. It's probably for the best that she's forced to do something more constructive with her time.

>getting a lawyer
>because blocked on Twitter
Is she going to make a federal case out of it?

Who cares, she will soom be forgotten now she can't ride on Trump's coat tails