Corporate taxes should be 0%

Corporations aren't people and have no representation. No representation means no taxation.

Only individuals should be taxed.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/influence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGER TIER POST

And niggers can't be taxed and therefore shouldn't be able to vote.

what about transactions? like a sales tax. Even if it is on business to business sales?

Lol, and who owns the corporations? Aliens?

I still don't understand why people who don't pay federal taxes are allowed to decide how taxpayer funds are divvied up.

Only individuals should be taxed, including on transactions. Corporations are only imaginary shells, it is only people who are real.

I am serious.

People. If they get money from a corporation, tax that income. That is fine.

Expanded franchise was a mistake. We should go back to the original requirements.
>suddenly every city dweller gets rekt at once

If my Canadian Men Breeding Virgin German Girls LLC has massive popular support in Germany, is it still unrepresented?

Do corperations not use roads? Actually they are citizens and thus have representation by their senator,and congressman,so they hire people to lobby for them

Nothing should be taxed.

Just to put some reality in this conversation.
Corporate tax around 15% (10-15%)
Capital gains tax same as income, for rate (amount in true $).
If on welfare you lose your right to vote (buying your vote).

>Only individuals should be taxed
So, do you want to end sales tax, property tax, estate tax (dead people have no representation), etc. too?

Then they aren't allowed to use roads. etc

>No representation

lol, ok

>Wanting to abolish inheritance tax

As an Aussie, lemme tell that's a pretty bad idea.

>Do corperations not use roads?
No, they do not. People use roads.

>Actually they are citizens and thus have representation by their senator,and congressman,so they hire people to lobby for them
No, corporations are not citizens, because they are not humans. Corporations should thus not be taxed.

This is pure right wing retard billionaire globalist corporate shilling. The economy did a lot better when corporations paid far more in taxes.

Why? Why there should be just the income tax?
What's the purpose of this dogma?

How about:
A. Corporate income tax at 0%
B. Capital gains and dividends tax at the rate of income (losses reduce income from capital gains and dividends, but from other sources)
C. Stop all welfare for abled body people, only provide welfare for those who cannot work due to an actual physical or mental defect - all others are offered minimum wage jobs for 30hrs a week.

Corporate taxes are a way of taxing the poor. Corporations just pass the tax costs on to the consumer. They know what they need to make every quarter. And democrats, the politicians, know this. They just think their constituents are idiots, and their is a lot of evidence to support this belief.

>So, do you want to end sales tax, property tax, estate tax (dead people have no representation), etc. too?
No, sales taxes / VAT can stay as long as it is only the people who effectively pay them.

Property taxes should be abolished, same for estate taxes, those are fucked up and injust. Dead people have no representation, as you say, and why should property owners be punished? There should be NO taxes on accumulated wealth, only on income.

Citizens United gives corporations a means to representation. Thus, taxation.

Dude, corps are legal entities, they have the same rights as you do. Pty Ltd means they take legal responsibility in the same way an individual can, it's why you can only sue the corp and not the crims in the corp.

If you dont allow the poors to have a voice, this leads to revolutions faggots.

Corperation can own land, and assest. If they own a truck and pay an employ to use said truck to travel,they are using roads. aka the corperation is using a truck.

Corperations can own land,assest and are represented by elected officals. They can lobby for laws,and other legislation that directly effects them. They are an entity and thus should be taxed

>The economy did a lot better when corporations paid far more in taxes.
Correlation is not causation. The economy did better, because back then we did not live in a globalized world and industry and manufacturing were big. Today, we have a very different economy.

>Why? Why there should be just the income tax?
>What's the purpose of this dogma?

I did not say there should be just income tax, there can be a mix of income tax and consumption taxes or just consumption taxes. But corporations shouldn't pay any taxes as they are not real. Corporation taxes just put an unnecessary complexity on the tax system that completely distorts everything and is anti-business.

>Citizens United gives corporations a means to representation. Thus, taxation.
No vote, no representation. Lobbying is not voting.

Corporations cannot vote, as a result they have no representation. This cannot change and will never change. Taxing corporations thus is just some warped attempt to tax the people behind corporations... which does not work by taxing corporations, as they will always find a way to avoid taxes or pass them on to the consumer.

I would just receive income and buy everything as a corporation.

Bait, but anyway:

1. Corps can vote / donate to candidates, aka representation.

2. OK, then the owners are taxed based on the value their ownership in the company.
>enjoy having to sell ownership to pay taxes

3. Seems like there's always a recession whenever corporate taxes make up less than 10% of fed revenue.

Are you fucking retarded? The bigger Corporations are all better represented by the muppets we are forced to vote for than we individuals are. It is too early for this kind of massive moronism. Stop posting and continue to wörk, Hans.

>Dude, corps are legal entities, they have the same rights as you do.
Can they vote, marry, have kids, adopt kids, fight in wars, sing a song, eat spaghetti, stand for office, become president? I doubt it.

> Pty Ltd means they take legal responsibility in the same way an individual can, it's why you can only sue the corp and not the crims in the corp.
That is completely different. The point of suing the corporation and not the executives or shareholders behind the corporation is that this way, you allow for risk taking without ruining the people who do business. This is a way to protect businessmen, not provide "rights" to corporations.

But they are legally considered persons fuckwad.

That fucking corporate contributions bill set the precedent.
Coporations are people and their money is considered speech.

Your narrative is misinformed and just another step in a vicious cycle

Why dont you stop the cycle instead of perpetuating it?

>Corperation can own land, and assest. If they own a truck and pay an employ to use said truck to travel,they are using roads. aka the corperation is using a truck.

If my wife and I were to use a corporation to own our house and our cars, would that mean this corporation is actually living in our house and drive our cars? I doubt it very much.

>The economy did a lot better when corporations paid far more in taxes.
No. It didn't. Stop believing in memes and symbolism. Corporate taxes are paid by poor people.
Liberals are so stupid.
>tax corporation because they are evil
>it 's pointed out to them corporations pass the tax cost on
N-no they don't...they aren't evil when I say they aren't!

>I would just receive income and buy everything as a corporation.
So? If you receive income from the corporation, you are taxed. You can buy everything with the corporation, but then it is the corporation's property and you cannot use it for personal use... or it is a dividend in kind which is again taxed. This is the law right now.

Goods aren't people either, yet we still have a sales tax.

/thread

Look at your own country. How much of your taxes come from corporations? Think about it, how much? Yes, around 8%. Do you really think your government could not function without those 8%? Do you know how much your economy would boom, how fast your wages would grow and how much investments you would get if you lowered corporation taxes to 0%?

>Goods aren't people either, yet we still have a sales tax.

Ahmmm, sales taxes aren't paid by the goods, they are paid by the people.

Or are you suggesting that property taxes are paid by the houses... not the house owners?

They shouldn't be axed.

Low corporate tax rates, along with high average IQ and fair skin color, are empirically shown to be the individual factors that most closely correlate with economic success.

You are a retard, if a corperation owns a truck and pay me to collect and item, using their truck the corparation is using the truck they own. own=! living and using you faggot

>dodges my argument
>mixes shit up
Whatever Hans, back to wörk now.

>If you receive income from the corporation
The corporation that represents me, its sole shareholder and employee, receives income from its employer. I take minimum wage from the corporation and any additional revenue stays with the corporation.
>You can buy everything with the corporation, but then it is the corporation's property and you cannot use it for personal use
I buy things with what little wage I receive from my corporation, the rest stays in the bank or is invested.

Basically this is a way of avoiding taxes until I need to buy things.

>I take minimum wage from the corporation and any additional revenue stays with the corporation.
Yes? So you are taxed on minimum wage then. Where is the problem?
>I buy things with what little wage I receive from my corporation, the rest stays in the bank or is invested.
Yes, so?>Basically this is a way of avoiding taxes until I need to buy things.
Yes, that is correct. Where is the problem again? Until you receive income from your corporation, you shouldn't be taxed. That is just fair. Rich people do this all the time.

What argument? The point is, no country needs to tax corporations. It is simply an idiotic thing to do.

Corporations are just entities on paper that are collections of people participating in activities. Corporations are allowed to donate to political campaigns, which is far more effective than having a single vote. Corporations actually have more representation than the average person, therefore your argument falls apart. Notwithstanding the fact that since, according to you, corporations aren't people, therefore they don't have rights and don't require representation as a prerequisite to taxation.

>You are a retard, if a corperation owns a truck and pay me to collect and item, using their truck the corparation is using the truck they own. own=! living and using you faggot
In English please.

>Corporations are allowed to donate to political campaigns, which is far more effective than having a single vote.
Are you saying it isn't the PEOPLE in a corporation making the decision to donate?

> Corporations actually have more representation than the average person, therefore your argument falls apart.
Again, corporations have no brain. It is the people who make the decisions.

>Notwithstanding the fact that since, according to you, corporations aren't people, therefore they don't have rights and don't require representation as a prerequisite to taxation.
Yes, exactly. Corproations aren't people and cannot vote, thus should not be paying any taxes. Please tell me what is wrong about this simple statement.

Corporations are considered people in the US. See the supreme court ruling on "Citizens United"

>Where is the problem again?
My real income isn't being taxed, only the income I use. I could be making a million a year and only be paying a couple grand in taxes.
The only thing your plan incentivises is hording.
>Rich people do this all the time
No they don't, that would cause them to be taxed twice.

>Corporations are considered people in the US. See the supreme court ruling on "Citizens United"
People who cannot vote. No vote, no taxation. Remember?

niggers are neither enterprising nor individuals

>My real income isn't being taxed, only the income I use.
Your real income is minimum wage. That is being taxed.

>I could be making a million a year and only be paying a couple grand in taxes.
If that million a year is not at your disposal, it is not earned. Once it is at your disposal, you are taxed on it. What is so hard to understand about this simple concept? Mark Zuckerberg wasn't taxed at all on his virtual gains on Facebook until the Facebook IPO when he sold a few shares. He was a billionaire and still only paid a few thousand dollars in taxes on his CEO salary.

>The only thing your plan incentivises is hording.
Hording what? Money? My "plan" just makes sense. It makes sense to tax real income, not "virtual income".

>corporations can't be president
nice meme
corps have a far better grasp on politics than any human ever will, for no single human can change the system that is controlled by many, who all take their coin.

no, retard, the citizens united ruling allows corporations to BUY representation by shelling out millions in campaign funds to political figures.

Also, if I get sued I can pay from my untaxed horde, because I can claim I was acting as a representative of MeCorp™ at the time.

... I have no argument against this

no shit you're serious. this is basic shit.

>to BUY representation by shelling out millions in campaign funds to political figures.

Wrong, retard. IT allows corporations to spend their money on whatever they like. They still cannot vote and as you have seen with Trump, spending money doesn't change how people vote.

>Also, if I get sued I can pay from my untaxed horde, because I can claim I was acting as a representative of MeCorp™ at the time.

If you actually did work for MeCorp and MeCorp is sued, yes, you can claim you worked for it. I do not see what problem you are having with this concept.

in america, corporations are people.

>If my wife and I were to use a corporation to own our house and our cars, would that mean this corporation is actually living in our house and drive our cars? I doubt it very much.

you would be employees of your corporation using the cars and house. that's how the IRS sees it. the corporation pays you, but you also can receive dividends as shareholders in the corporation.

All tax rates should be 0. Theft is wrong, remember?

>in america, corporations are people.
They are special kinds of people. Not real people. They have no vote, no representation. Corporations are like illegal foreigners residing in the US, they cannot vote, they cannot run for political office and they transfer a shitton of money to foreign countries.

The entity is controlled by people, but the corporation is it's own entity. I don't really understand what you're arguing for. You state corporations aren't people. It follows that corporations don't have rights because they aren't people. If they don't have rights then no taxation without representation doesn't apply. You're wrong.

>If you actually did work for MeCorp
I'm not sure you understood what I was saying. MeCorp is my own personal corporation that I'm being employed by at all hours. Anytime I do anything I'm acting as a representative of my company.

So why not do away with income tax as well and increase sales tax so it's not just people that are good at bureaucracy or rich enough to hire an accountant can get in on my money saving scheme?

>spending money doesn't change how people vote
You are a legitimate retard, aren't you?

In the US, corporate taxes are apportioned to the military. Fuck off.

>Corporations aren't people and have no representation.
>have no representation.
Hahahahah.
opensecrets.org/influence/

there should only be transaction taxes.
maximum of 1%.
Governments should be a fraction of the size they are now.

>MeCorp is my own personal corporation that I'm being employed by at all hours. Anytime I do anything I'm acting as a representative of my company.
Doesn't work like this for tax reasons. The IRS requires MeCorp to be profit driven. So "personal" things are personal, and MeCorp things are profit driven. Anything you do which does not add to the capitalist profit driven purpose of MeCorp is not part of MeCorp.
>So why not do away with income tax as well and increase sales tax so it's not just people that are good at bureaucracy or rich enough to hire an accountant can get in on my money saving scheme?
Fine with me.

>It follows that corporations don't have rights because they aren't people.

What? Dogs have "animal rights", no joke, they have the right not to be tortured. Corporations have "corporation rights", such as owning property or selling stuff.

Still, people, as in humans, have the right to vote, marry, earn money, have kids etc.

>Anything you do which does not add to the capitalist profit driven purpose of MeCorp is not part of MeCorp
Anything that I could possibly be sued for would come under that umbrella.

I mean under the umbrella of "profit-driven" by the way, if that wasn't clear.

No, it wasn't.

Look, the question of MeCorps and what is private and what is business is something that tax authority have been judging on for ages and still do every day. That is why there are guidance on these matters.

Live in an apartment and pay rent, but work from an office building? The office building rent is tax deductible as part of MeCorp, your rent of your aparment is not part of MeCorp's business activity. Drive a car also used for MeCorp? Your leisure trip to Paris on a weekend is not part of MeCorp, the commute to your office is. Buy a horse for your daughter? Not part of MeCorp. Buy a printer for your office. Part of MeCorp. etc. etc.

I'm not going to be sued for going to Paris or buying my daughter a horse, am I?
No, it'll be for something like an employment dispute, or hitting a pedestrian on my way to work, or something.

I wish someone would make up their minds. The supreme court stated they were people. Also, they have plenty of representation.

If dogs could vote your argument makes sense. Technically corporations also have free speech. You just blather on about nonsense and make non-arguments.

>German
Checks out
Sage

>Doesn't work like this for tax reasons. The IRS requires MeCorp to be profit driven. So "personal" things are personal, and MeCorp things are profit driven. Anything you do which does not add to the capitalist profit driven purpose of MeCorp is not part of MeCorp.
I actually do this with my business. I write almost everything I ever buy off. Vacation with the girlfriend? Oh I needed time for brainstorming. Fancy dinner? I was discussing my work. Gas? I needed to get from here to somewhere. All of my lunches? Yup I ate those during work hours, and most of my dinners, too. New clothes? Work clothes. Rent? I work from my home. Internet bill? Need it to send emails and keep my website up.
You can write basically everything off if you're running your own business.

>I'm not going to be sued for going to Paris or buying my daughter a horse, am I?
>No, it'll be for something like an employment dispute, or hitting a pedestrian on my way to work, or something.

You are paying taxes on the income used up to buy the horse and go to Paris. What is so hard to understand about that? If the money you used was MeCorp money, then the tax authorities will just say "this money was paid out to you, so it is part of your income".

Meanwhile, the money spent for the printer for the office will not be part of your personal income.

The horse and Paris trip were part of mandatory corporate team building exercises.

Look up definition of individual in the tax code Muhammad, post results.

And you know as well as I do that there are limits. We do the same thing, we try to write off pretty much all expenses, but at the tax authorities' audits, they catch quite a few things, while letting others slide.

HOWEVER, certain things never make it through. Our skiing trips never make it through. My mortgage payments on my house could never make it through. The expense for my wife's daughter's black dildo would never make it through. These are private expenses.

>Corporations have no representation

Oh my fucking ass.

I'll tell you what, I'll support 0% corporate tax when lobbying is made illegal and it becomes a crime for corporations to try and influence government policy.

>The horse and Paris trip were part of mandatory corporate team building exercises.
There are guidelines on this at the tax authorities. At least here there are. Teambuilding is ok, but there are limits on what you can expense. Actually, in my old firm we would do "corporate retreats" once a year, flying to Madrid, Warsaw, Paris, Rome etc. Tax authorities required us to sit down for "work" or "seminars" for at least 6 hours on the Saturday. So we partied Friday night, sat through some shit on Saturday, partied Saturday night and looked around the city on Sunday, flying back Sunday evening.

>New clothes? Work clothes.

mmhm tell that to the IRS I'm sure they'll be enthralled

You've just got to get more creative.
Invite a "client" on your ski trip.
Turn your house into a showroom.
That's what I learned from lawyer friends. Always have someone around who is part of your industry or a client so you can talk about work for a bit and legally write the expenses off. Tickets for sports games, trips, movies, dinners, Halloween parties, etc.

You are right but for the wrong reasons.

Corporate taxes make no sense because corporations make no actual wealth. A corporation is just a collection of individuals who generate income, and together they make products that are sold to others. Their income depends on these products they sell. Corporate taxes are just a double income tax on people who earn income while working at corporations, and they get passed down either to consumers in the form of high prices or to the workers in lower wages.

I paint with oils so I literally destroy my clothes by working in them.

Doesn't matters if individual or corporations, you all hire Arabs and niggers so you should all be taxed at least 90% to calculate those illegal workers and gene polluters.

Yeah I don't know what the rules are for that here, but I'm sure I could find a way to write off a trip. Market research or some bullshit. I paint so I have a lot of bullshit excuses I can use for going places on my business's dime.

there's more individuals than corporations dumb ass

>Corporations
>have no representation
user, you can't possibly be this retarded, can you?

Hans is, he did not even register that as an argument before.