Reminder that Sup Forums is a board for 18-21 year olds

Reminder that Sup Forums is a board for 18-21 year olds.

Anything above that means you're an old fart. Go focus on your job, gf/wife, hobbies, or whatever the fuck you old farts do and leave us alone.

Maybe if more of you old fags knew when to stop browsing you wouldn't call us 18 year old Sup Forumsacks newfags simply because you don't understand out memes (kekistan for example)

Just fuck off. This board is not for you.

lol kid

>(kekistan for example)
cringe

keep us posted skip

There would be no redpillls at all if it weren't for the 30+ posters on /pol.

>simply because you don't understand out memes (kekistan for example)

(you)

us old farts weed out the Khazar Talmud shills and indoctrination so that the newstraights don't get misled...

>18-21 year olds

that would explain why Sup Forums is incapable of forming it's own opinion

That would explain why pol has turned into a Zionist board.

Israel is based. Fuck off shill.

Look son, I'm like a Jolly rancher. I've been sucking /Pol since it started and I'm still here because somebody has to teach you dumb shits something. Certainly not your "teachers" or Parents who abandoned you with a brand new Iphone instead of raising your ass. I get it. Your young and angry. Wait 15 years you'll be me. Sack up, Shut up and get ta learning you d dumb fuck whippersnapper.

You sound like a bitch.

>kekistan for example
pls kys

cringed so hard i put my back out

Makes sense, anyone 18-21 is still a faggot virgin manchild whose brain hasn't developed yet so they come to Sup Forums for MuhEdgyFeels
Kys

I'm getting sleepy at my Nintendo job. Going to call my dad and go to sleep. Nothingburgers

>Israel is based. Fuck off shill
Based leaf

>flaggot

>People don't realize this is a shitpost

if old fags gave the board to newfags by this logic Sup Forums would be Sup Forums in a matter of hours.
we are in charge.

Do the words
WEW LAD
mean anything to you?
You're as based as fluoroantimonic acid until you STOP LARPING CIV.

fuck off you little gronk cunt. go back and get molested by your school teachers or uni lecturers.

This.

As a 19 year old kekistani I am sick of the anti Semitic content that comes from old posters. They are bitter resentful racists and we don't want them here any longer.

I miss in n out so much. It's literally the only good thing about the cesspit of a state that is California.

>Sup Forums isn't a hobby board
Get out of here new faggot

If you kikes had learnt to not go where you're not wanted 3500 years ago, the world wouldn't be having a tenth of the problems it does.

>tfw started browsing Sup Forums when i was 23

HAHAHAH you should fuck off then. This site was made for US not you faggot. I've been here on Sup Forums since 2005. Back in the glorious days of Hal Turner. If you don't recognize that name then you're a new fag in my eyes.

>be me
>posted on Sup Forums the day it opens
>fast forward when pimply virgins using their mom's Internet tell me to get off

WEW LAD

>ywn have glorious white hair