Do redpilled women really exist? Where do I find them? Not uni and tinder I presume

Do redpilled women really exist? Where do I find them? Not uni and tinder I presume.

>Do redpilled women really exist?
yes
>Where do I find them
out there somewhere. It's all up to you. Sup Forums can't hold your hand your whole life.

>Where do I find them?
Hick towns in the middle of nowhere next to the meth trailers.

If you don't know where to look you're not ready yet. Keep lurking.

Need to go to the south and some places in the west - like prairies and mountains no oceans. University always fucks the young ones up though.

>Do redpilled women really exist? Where do I find them? Not uni and tinder I presume.
you forge them by seeing greatness in a woman then slowly redpilling her

i'm hispanic and my girlfriend is white but she's a Bernie lefty. I desperately want a qt white gf with conservative values that hates niggers and muslims.

It seems like a paradox though

You need to have the ability, knowledge and strength to red pill a good women. That is your duty to the white race.

First get a girlfriend and if you are able to ever do that, then you can try to red pill her

Because that girl won't want a mexican maybe?

Wait I lost you at the, "I have a girlfriend" part

You should try to find a girl of your own type. You need to find your own attractive. This goes for people of all races. Whites need to stop chasing Asians. Blacks need to stop chasing whites. Latinos need to find Mestizos attractive.

>Hispanic

I hope you're not Mexican. Mexicans always put blondes on a pedestal more than other sudacas.

>seeing greatness in blue-pilled harpies
You might want to go to a doctor. Hallucinations can suggest even worse conditions.

Protip: You don't FIND red-pilled women. You mould them into good wives. This is why I recommend going for teens.

just go for less well off chicks man...

yes

Just get a women you're attracted to and have her behave the way you want. If she wants you for some reason, e.g. your money or your cock, she'll fake it. And since she's a woman, she'll believe it eventually.

be alpha and your girl will conform to your politics have converted a few leftist girls already git good improve yourself

if you really want a redpilled girlfriend, whatever that may mean to you, go to church. preferably a catholic or baptist church.
you're definitely not going to find her on tinder, or a bar, or something. you wont even find a quality blue pill woman at those places.

just my opinion here, but why does your female mates political opinion matter so much to you? let her be all blue pilled and save the red pill life for you and your friends, assuming you have some.
red pilled women are like unicorns man... people say they exist but i've never seen one.

Girls from a lower socioeconomic background, usually in more rural areas
Girls from a wealthy background, Christian family, Christian schooling...
Basically any intelligent woman who didn't bite all the liberal bullshit in school for the sake of fitting in

Had a thing with a chick who wanted to study law to help defend men's rights... like divorced father's who never get to see their children and have most of their income taken away etc
Should have taken her

The female gender will be obsolete after artificial wombs and robowaifus are invented.

she could be a 3/10 and 200 pounds and i'd wife that so fucking fast if i ever met a girl like that

Right wing rallys, identitarian meetings, church...
List goes on but now you should have an idea.

convert.

They're rare because 99% of women can't think outside a collective herd. They're too prone to hormonal fluctuations to have any resolve for independent thought. Individuals with red pilled opinions or positions usually aren't accepted or received well because most people don't want to be woken up to the nightmare that's their lives.

Literally "Im a gamer girl, look at me" version of the alt-right

>Not uni
You have to keep your eyes open user.
The redpilled ones on uni are the ones who don't jump on bandwagons, refuse to engage in protests, illogical rhetoric and pathetic activism.

It's most likely the ones who simply do what they came there to do. During protests and activism you have to look for facial expressions of the onlookers. That's how you find the normal ones, the ones who could even be redpilled.

Good luck user, don't despair.

You need a career and a home, user. Started dating a CPA last year, and she badically ended up redpilling me. You're not going to find one at a bar or on a hookup app. Stop thinking like a little faggot, and ACTUALLY think like a productive human being. She has a job...so meet her at work? She needs groceries...so meet her at a store? She needs plants for her garden...its not that fucking hard unless you only shitpost on Sup Forums and have no future. You should reconsider your life and maybe start posting on seddit. Lots of ugly liberal sluts over there, Im told (:

she's only dating you to create a positive image about her 'muh diversity and tolerance', just like any other white liberal chick of today.

a lot of women are technically "redpilled," or have the potential to become such through prolonged, intellectual discussions with a mate that she loves and trusts. Of course, to ensure the latter, you'll have to give her plenty of good dick first.

honestly, a lot of relatively normal women actually hate a lot aspects of modern day feminism and think that social justice movements like BLM frequently go too far in their antics. They just won't tell you so up front out of fear of losing their social standing.

i recommend keeping your options limited to women who for most intents and purposes appear to be apolitical, or only hold maybe a few openly leftist values. Avoid those who are actively engaged in leftist political movements.

most "redpilled' women are hiding in plain sight because they're smart enough to know better. those who reveal themselves as such openly tend to unfortunately be mentally unstable and/or socially retarded.

>go for teens

This. I live in rural Michigan and began courting a 16 year old when I was 20. I married her at 18 and now we have one kid and another in the way.

Advice:
>find them young
>only select ones that have wife potential
>don't fuck them but be in a state where the accusation of sex won't get the cops on you (Michigan AoC is 16)
>have good-paying job
>don't let a good one go but even if you lose her, there can always be another.

>you will never pop a yuge load inside a redpilled 14/88 aryan qt1.57(2)

No, women can't into politics. They're too stupid to form their own opinions,they go 100% by peer pressure and public consensus. The ones who you think are redpilled simply hanged out with redpilled crowd too long

I bet you we could meme the degeneracy out of women.

on wizard chan

>that hates niggers and muslims.

How about instead of following a blind emotion just assertively chose ethnic self-interest.

The only way to change a woman is to pound her pussy like never before. This can literally change a womans brain.

This

So you just gonna teach her about white superiority while you fuck her?

>Christian family
>Christian schooling
>he thinks this stops them from becoming brainless sluts

When you lay the pipe like a god she will follow you to the end.

You fuck her good and she'll be a full blown Nazi if you want that

Mine is browsing Sup Forums with me.

it's true. like the "way to a man's heart is through his stomach" meme. same deal.
>the way to a woman's brain is through her cooch.

how big is your dick?

>wants a conservative wife with good values who's into manlet Mexicans
Hmmm

Also are you over 6 feet tall or are you a manlet cuck?

I am blessed user

Break the conditioning user. She should teach other femanons how to

So you're tall? If so, then good, so you will have good children who won't suffer a bad life

What's her shirt say?

lmfao

My girlfriend was pro gay marriage, pro choice, had no understanding of Islam, thought all people were equal etc etc when we first started dating. She is now red pilled as fuck and wants to make "beautiful white babies." Sometimes finding a red pilled girl isn't possible, you have to make them.

Tall is a meme. Women are stupid and think it equates to strength or good genes. Neither are true. Being tall means fuck all and having a higher center of gravity means you are much more likely to be slammed on your ass by a manlet.

Any (((redpilled woman))) that you can actually meet, was probably man before surgeon.
We have common saying here "W każdej kobiecie kurwy dwie trzecie", which literally means "In every woman foe, there's 2/3 of a hoe". Sorry mate, extremely rare. I'd rather find a proof that God exists.

Any woman who isn't a sexual deviant or mentally ill will take on the views of a strong man.
Be that strong man, both mentally and physically, woo a regular woman and she will become your 3d redpilled waifu.

>go to church. preferably a catholic or baptist church.
>Christian family, Christian schooling...

Maybe if you want an cuck gf who will support illegals.

www.cbsnews.com/news/churches-synagogues-openly-defy-trump-immigration-crackdown/

Go back to India.

Why not try and attend a Neo-Nazi or skinhead party?

You have to make them. Women will go where you lead. They'll accept your politics as their own if you're alpha and fuck them right

t. New Yorker who redpills libtits

This, a woman is a mould in more than one way

My girlfriend is a uni student and she's redpilled, we both watched all six hours of TGSNT together

> slavic pagan shit
whore, hanging out with chads (football ultras, mma fighters girlfriends) prone to criminal, not redpilled at all, just imitates a bad bitch style.

>catholic church
>redpilled

if you want a WHITE conservative qt you go to orthodox church not cucktholic (except Eastern European catholics)...

>Do redpilled women really exist? Where do I find them?
Within you.

top kek

deep as fuck bro

>just my opinion here, but why does your female mates political opinion matter so much to you? let her be all blue pilled and save the red pill life for you and your friends, assuming you have some.
Because a blue pill woman will be insufferable to live with and will fuck you over the first opportunity she gets. Any woman can do a 180 because they're brains aren't fully developed, even red pilled women. But at least a red pilled women has a significantly smaller chance of doing a 180 on you.

Being tall is a genetic disadvantage. I would say 5'10 or 5'11 is the sweet spot. Anything taller guarantees back / knee problems in your late 30s. Not to mention it gets to the point where it's not practical for a human body to be able to maintain itself at a healthy rate. Guaranteed heart problems later in life too.

HNNNNNGGGG
I wanna be balls deep in Blair so bad.

>if you want a WHITE conservative qt you go to orthodox church
Ignore flag, most young girls who go there are keeping up appereances or are your regular sluts. Orthodoxy is a meme nowadays except for somewhere like Russia maybe.
I only go for family obligations, a few times per year, imagine my surprise when the last time I went I met the chick I met and hung out with at a bar the entire previous night. She was a regular goer as well since it wasn't any celebration.

>> slavic pagan shit
>whore, hanging out with chads (football ultras, mma fighters girlfriends) prone to criminal, not redpilled at all, just imitates a bad bitch style.
More details on this please? I never met a single pagan chick in my life during my time in eastern Europe, are they common in Ukraine and Russia?
Are there any festivals? I tried searching but wasn't able to find anything properly organized, but I don't really know what to even search for.

Stay mad manlets

Drop subtle hints in here and there, convert her with statistics.

< Red pilled woman. We aren't exactly unicorns. Goodluck.

Enjoy your spontaneous pneumothorax.

The flame that burns brightest burns fastest

they lose a redpill every month.
put a bun in her oven.

Wrong question to ask OP women flock together in groups and have no indiviual independent thoughts or feelings. So in other words you have to shape your women into what you want