Almost of Japanese is a mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi

Almost of Japanese is a mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukyuan_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tibetan and Japanese have type D.
It's an old Asian DNA.

if you are going to make a thread, read what you are writing before you post it.

O2b looks interesting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukyuan_people

Don't forget the Andamanese...
Beautiful ancestors, Japan.

so which one is better?

Jomon for sure. Has that fire in the eyes look

弥生が中国人と見たい,気持ちい悪い

Neither of them are accurate to how the people of these cultures actually looked.

We know this already. Tell us something interesting, like who the Yamato were and why they brought cheese and big noses to the island

yayoi

The people in your picture are hardly full negrito, they look too human. They probably have mixed with Malayans and/or Indians

Just looked it up and you seem to be wrong. They match the skull structure differences.

please enlighten me

ancient japanese is actually chinese. your welcome

As long as they aren't Chinese they're honorary whites

fuck off

Almost [MISSING WORD] of Japanese is a mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi

Learn grammar please.

Also, the Japanese need to come from somewhere ffs. Who cares if "Chinese" cavemen crossed whatever strait there was fifty centuries ago?
There's mixed blood in every country on Earth but Japan, along with the two Koreas, are I think the most homogeneous.

jap must respect ancestor (chinese)

Their blood, and their culture, if you track it back to Ancient times, may be tracked back to the Chinese, but you can't deny that over the time Japan established itself as a very homogeneous, and independent-minded country.

Better luck with Inner Mongolia my gooky friend

>Tell us something interesting, like who the Yamato were and why they brought cheese and big noses to the island

is Japcunt gone?

Yeah regardless of their origin, they've been separated so long that they evolved into different groups. So it doesn't really matter.

i'll never understand how their ancestors made the trek from africa
did they just pick a direction and follow it until they decided it was enough?

>yayoi

gah why does korean genes give them such huge faces

if you race mix with korean and you're a male, you should have brothers that way you are more likely to have a son and those blocky korean attributes won't end up in your daughters
if you're a female, race mix with a korean man who has lots of brothers
the siblings of the male determine which sex you are more likely to give birth to