China General

Tell me some genuinely good and genuinely bad things about China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5IwwnP5e78
youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good
>wall
>some scenery
Bad
>everything else

No muslims

Aren't Uyghurs Muslim?

>good things
none
>bad things
stupidest leaders in history
horrible, awful culture including trade practices and societal norms
dogs are delicacy
dipshit archaic written language still in use

Some ethnic Chinks converted to Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=C5IwwnP5e78

The land of the fake.
>steal everything from everyone and built it without putting the work
>send student that just plagiarize.
>claim to have a great economic growth and gdp, turn out it created by making ghost cities with expensive real-estate, and almost no credit to purchase it.
>boast about the largest army,turn out your country has no army,and the army you do have is owned by the only party to defend from a revolution against the party

Our greatest ally

Wow. I guess Asians being smart is a myth.

Good
>Communism

>genuinely good
It actually has people who might be human beings. They have quite humble lives in the country, away from the big cities.

>genuinely bad
Everything else.

Most fake country to ever live.
No patent laws.
No respect to human life.
Whole population consists of souless robots.
Eats dogs.
Biggest ally to Pakistan.
Consistently provokes India.
Destroys the indegenous market in every country in every country with knockoffs and cheap Chinese alternatives.
Exaggerates the growth.
etc.

I'd like to visit rural China one day.

I would be too creeped out by being in such a country.

>used to have lower gdp per capita than zimbabwe in 1999
>now grew huge amount of industry, development, technology, culture, became civilized

im so proud of my country

Dumping some pics I've collected.

You are part of BRICS retard .

BRICS is a literal Joke.
It dindu nuffin.

>opinion

>all that CA
How? Thought those fags were strict as shit

Why are you degrading the only thing going for India, you are overpopulated and over-polluted. Enjoy your caste system and your border tension.

>steals everything from the west and is built by western companies
you have nothing to be proud of

>comment that adds absolutely nothing to the conversation
i can do that too, look

lived in Bakersfield for 20+yrs Can confirm thats pretty fucking awful if this is true. Bakersfield Air is ugly and youre not supposed to burn on some days because its against the law.

they are literally jews but only yellow and has no culture

how steal? you have to start somewhere right. thats how other country did it

I wonder how many floors those buildings are actually occupied

that's not an opinion it's literally what happened you fucking idiot

you can show the worst parts of america and argue that it's just as bad. pollution, smog, tainted water. seems more like a byproduct of overpopulation and poor business practices rather than just china being china.
china still sucks though.

>Why are you degrading the only thing going for India.
BRICS was formed to overcome WB and IMF and US supermacy, and has been unsuccessful till now.

>You are overpopulated and over-polluted.
Yes we are.
>Enjoy your caste system
What can I do, I like servants.
>and your border tension.
Paki is BTFOed daily by Indian Army, Soon China will, once we rely on indegenous arms industry.

Which technologies did Western nations steal from China?

First pic that's not for ants

>Paki is BTFOed daily by Indian Army, Soon China will, once we rely on indegenous arms industry.
They have nukes you know?

paper gunpowder printing compass and other stuff

Yea but no body will ever use Nukes, because MAD.

chinks are awful

sage

Okay you keep pushing the Islamists with nukes then i'm sure they will behave rationally.

well what now white devil. we would litterally let you fuck our women, so that hapa forces the white gene into reccessiveness. what now ?? you sure you can resist.!

Even the irrational of the most irrational won't use nukes my friend.
America used nukes on Japs just because Japs didn't had any at that time.

The only reason there's no WW3 because apparently everyone is backed with nukes.

mao was a commie so it's obvious that he was retarded
chinks followed his lead because otherwise they would end up in grave

They remove kebob

There's a difference between the natural spread of culture in ancient times and straight up espionage in the modern day.

Also...
Papyrus predates Chinese paper.
Too bad China didn't invent guns to use that gunpowder with.
Gutenberg developed his printing press independently, and unlike the East, Westerners actually took full advantage of it.
The Chinese "compass" was pretty fucking rudimentary.

No offense but it's not even hard to make fun of Pinoys. You have too many trannies, your country is a third world shit hole, and too many of your women whore out to non-Filipino men. Plus you're even smaller manlets than other Asians. There is nothing redeemable about your race and that was just the tip of the iceberg. You can go on about how subhuman pinoys are.

They make great nurses, though.

This is true but the Chinese take this idea and with it justify a ravenous and grotesque level of theft. They say to themselves "well this is just a part of development" so they think they can just steal IP, technology, land, resources, information, culture, and even identities, or abstract concepts. And get this, they think of themselves as doing this for the glory of their culture. Yes, they steal from other cultures for the pride of their own culture. This is how they deal with the cognitive dissonance that is core to their identity.

You do realize our founding fathers jump started American industry by stealing European blueprints right? Besides patent law is pro producer and anti consumer, fuck patent laws

Good
>History
>Ancient Chinese
Bad
>their current state
>Chinese today

If the picture doesn't expand when you click it then that's a problem with your browser. Try mid-clicking it to open it in a new tab.

and yet whole world imports chinese products
stop whining and start doing better than them

What a shit tier job. Anyways hopefully Duterte is a precedent to make their country decent in the upcoming decades. Also if you're a white and you mate with a Flip, well you're a joke to our race.

You Japs and Chinese are both gooks at the end of the day. Difference is that China is a threat to the west and you're people are weak little retainers for your overlord the USA.

Restore the Emperor.

It's not like western cities have never been polluted this badly before. It's a only a stage in development

well it is either that or stay poor forever. im sorry if you were hurt, but the world is not just nice place where everyone love and help each other, its competition.

NK missile test on Monday:
youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k

Stop this shit China

Proud of your cuckery? eh

>this english teacher actually believes all that
it's called economics
japan started doing it in the 60s, korea in the 80s, china in the 00s
india will be starting soon in the 20s, get your asses ready for "made by pajeets"; africa in the 40s?
patent laws enforcement only works after the country's wages reach a certain level and image/ integrity becomes important

>good
The girls are tight as fuck, and most are virgins at the age of 20.

>bad
They're also batshit crazy.

How are they batshit crazy? Got any good anecdotes my man?

Japan's way out is to become a province of china and we will have our Dai Tōa Kyōeiken again except China takes the lead this time

Didn't the Mongols build the original?

I did graduate school here.

You're describing the flying geese model. But it's not that simple. There are more forces at work in the world than mere economic forces. Cultures, identities, and ideas also play a role and shape how an entity interacts with economics. It sounds obvious, but economic thinkers are often way too reductive (which is why they think flooding Europe with middle easterners and Africans is a good idea)

>identities

english plot indoctinated in order to destroy the USA

Yes, the Mongols moved the capital to Peking. However the Forbidden city itself was not constructed until the Ming dynasty, which was
Han Chinese.

Your grand-father told you when he came back from Nanking?

People who live in jewish confederation (western world) cant talk about morality, because they have already broken all possible agreements.

There are only 3 rules - agreement between 2 sides, maximization of own benefits, military and physical power.

If countries return to protectionism, chinese problem will disappear. But jews promote globalism etc.

And yet your party government officially condones competition. What a hypocritical piece of shit nation you have, worse than the hypocritical west.

You'll be surprised at how weak cultures and identities are in the face of money
>think flooding Europe with middle easterners and Africans is a good idea
depends on what your goal is
just raising absolute gdp (which is what the european elite want) to pay off boomer social security, then it's working very well

Mao Zedumb

Is there an actual reason behind chinks not recognising animal rights or emotions in any aspect?

but without mao, there would be no china ....

They have plenty of culture.

Stealing intellectual property.
Shitting on the street.
Eating dogs and cats and fetuses.
Choking on smog.
Cheating on tests.
Consuming gutter oil.

D E S I G N A T E D

>Good
foreign influence cannot penetrate

>Bad
it's a bit dirty

It's not America.

Nice role-playing, dude. How's teaching English going? Must be a decent living if you are comfortable enough to waste money on a pass.

There was a thread 2 days ago with webm's of people getting killed by trucks and shit in China. I almost died of laughter

They don't have rights and emotions themselves, and assumed that animals are the same.

they arrest people for believing differently, like a different form of bhuddism. and also they live organ harvest them

are you english teacher? where are you from?

What are my odds of meeting a qt chinese to wife if I go there?

Without Mao China could've been capitalist and prosperous earlier, without its current parasitic one-party state.

WE

1/1000
all the hot ones emigrated out

China looks after it's own citrizens first and foremost. And if they are better off because of it, what can anyone really say?

I'm an exchange student from a university in Czech Republic. I'm here to learn Mandarin because it sounded interesting. I never imagined I'd be living surrounded by 89 IQ brainlets when I signed up for this program, but I guess I should have expected it.

you pajeet don't have the right to look down anybody though

Damn, nigga, you have good taste in games.

SC2 is a classic.

>t. Wang Peng

What do you think they should have done? Have fairness and capitalism as their ideals while the population suffers?