As a femanon this picture is 100% true. Pol will of course disagree because you can't handle the truth

As a femanon this picture is 100% true. Pol will of course disagree because you can't handle the truth.

You think because you rolled holy dubbs and studied Kabbalah now you know everything?

youre so right, as a man with a 9.5" pecker, the way all the girls i fornicate with react to it is how i know its truly what they want in a man.

>inb4 300 replies

Oh I believe you can't tell spatial measurements for sure but do we really need to have this thread again

sage you fucking idiots

Since when do slav women know how to operate a modern electronic device?

i`m okay with my 18.5 cm, my bf too :3

Good thing no real man gives a shit about what women think or want.

WOW! i'm barely OK!

I totally value what this chart says

Spotted the micro penis

>femanon(male)

Puts up an ancient b8,newfaggs fall for it....everytime....

I disagree that you're a femanon.
Expose your breasts.

fem user here, 33, this must be some of that propaganda created by shills as part of a campaign to demoralize Sup Forums.

i've dated my fair share, slept with about 20 guys since high school, and the best were around 5 or 6 inches.

bigger than that and it actually hits the cervix and just makes me wish it would end, 5 or 6 inches made me cum like crazy cuz it hits just the right spots. i've been with two black guys and both were around 4 and 1/2 inches and they had problems staying hard which they told me later was because they were nervous being with a white gal, whatevs... was a horrible experience and they smelled weird.

You wish roastie, the only way females can have an orgasm is by rubbing their little mini penis, penetration doesn't get women off nearly as much.

>Implying my BBC is small
Do you even know where my flag is located? Us Trininiggers are known for having the biggest, thickest cocks in the world. Get fucked Finland.

STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS

Best penis size according to women according to studies is 6.3 inches look it up.

Also nice to see you got a proxy OP did your Jewish boss give you a promotion or were people catching on after you used the Canadian proxy for the last year to spam this image?

I don't understand? What is the point of this constant spam. If your dick is small your dick is small. Spamming pictures wont change anything.

I sure hope you fucking retards remembered to sage

kill yourself
report and sage

>femanon
>20 guys
>been with two black guys
>on Sup Forums
X

>bigger than that and it actually hits the cervix and just makes me wish it would end
My chinese comic books and cartoons says otherwise and I would feel more inclined to believe them over a lying woman.

That's because you weren't actually stimulated by the people you had sex with, if you were than your vagina would of expanded to accommodate especially anything below 6" unless you're like 5' or something.

rofl.

dis nigga.

Maybe you just have an abnormally large vagina. The Kama sutra talks of the rabbit, the horse and the elephant. Just because you have an elephant vagina doesn't mean you should speak for horse and rabbit.

Fuckin' based Trini-bro

>As a whore
sage

Fuck off faggot.

show your титьки or GTFO

STOP IT

Says the used goods.

Don't even post tits, skip go and go straight to off yourself

7.56 inch here. What's frustrating is most girls bottom out with mine. Can't even get a pocket pussy that can handle it.

feminine benis n timestamp

I'm pretty sure the ideal is women don't have penises.

>3DPD

Bumping slide thread to trigger t_d fags

My gf likes me to press her cervix. The first time ever she screamed and kinda started crying. No tears but it certainly sounded like crying, she was also shaking real hard.
I was careful after that, the next time I hit her cervix she just kinda yelped and asked me to stop.
After that shed ask me to push deep into her, I feel her cervix and hear her groan with pain pleasure.
She says it definitely hurts, but it's a good pain.

tiny dick chink user here, I couldn't care less I still get little ladies chasing me around incessantly blowing me when i drive em around in my audi, and grown women obsessing over me 7's and 8's, wont let me sleep constantly giving my egg roll treatment, as long as I keep getting the good feels, i dont care about making you feel good, get a vibrator you whore.

bump
hope some small duck losers kill themselves because of this

fucking coalburner

Bump

do you have a loser fetish, loser?

8 incher here, I already stab my girlfriend in the cervix, she would not enjoy another inch. Someone oughta tell these roasties to check their "stretched out deep-ass cunt privilege".

tits or gtfo

Women don't have penises, you mong.

>Women don't have penises
if only

Do you hear the birds sing their song?
All day they sing.
>death to Moskal

baggy vadge syndrome in effect

Exactly. I'm 6" and can bottom out on short chicks if I fold their legs up to their shoulders. Longer than basically 5-6 isnt really useful.

seski devka!!!

>1 post by this ID
keked

>tfw teetering on 8 and a tad bit more inches
>thick enough too
>women actually didn't want to fuck me when they found out

The curse has weight, and it lifts for nobody now!

>whore
>russian
seems legit

your bf takes it in the ass?

wtf I love leafs
wtf are you expecting? This is nupol now.