Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Which version of the Holy Bible is best to read?

shes a'ight

i hate to be the guy but...

>girl

her face is pretty terrible though

>whore
>tattoos
no
it literally doesnt matter, they all say the same thing, there's almost no way to misinterpret anything between the most popular versions.

only if she can peg me 8inchs deep

No. Wtf is this shit. Tattoos public whoring out. Supporting trump or memeing means nothing if you're degenerate.

Though don't get me wrong, even these scum are useful as long as they worship kek even ironically.

Where the fuck is the swastika

Hell No she is not

King James

>nudity
>tattoos
>using the Bible in a blatantly sacrilegious manner
DEGENERATE

She's, dare I say, a degenerate attention whore.

>labia sticks out below bible

what a fucking whore

tammy geraldson is your girl.

Interesting bit of flesh tucked neatly below that bible

That's a dude...or was.. Whatever.. It has a penis.

The one she's holding.

I want to fuck her

>labia

hell no. i know a tuck when i see one

What?!?! She looks exactly like Pepe in her perfection.

That's no labia...

What is going on here?

fuck off back to larpit you christfag en pretendo

That is the most degenerate picture I have ever seen. She should be gassed

as long as she can breed healthy white children, and raise them not to be SJW...that's what matters in the long run.

name

>tattoos
>sluttery
>worshipping the jew

/ourgirl/ nice try shlomo

i'd smash

Yuck thats a guy the hormones they give trannys are strong these days.

>tattoos
Nope.

gender is a spectrum, guys

IT HAS AN COCK.

Is OP's mom /ourgirl/?

whats her name

Some user needs to put a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly!

she looks like pepe wtf hahaha

Who is this semen demo-
>tattoos.
Thanks but no thank

>she

New Living Translation is best as it pulls more so from original texts and language and isn't King Jame's Greatest Hits

Meh, she seems cool, but the faggots over at The_Donald fucking drool over her as if she's a 10/10.

Shes 4/10 at best. But pretty cool personality. And her tits aren't disgusting. She just tries too hard at this "OMG PEDES! BTFO! KEK! TO THE TOP!!" bullshit that seems to be the new norm for the faggots at T_D. She's be better off critically thinking about things, rather then just parroting retarded shit memes and showing off her body.

Eat my shorts you harlot

Is she, dare I say, /attentionwhore/?

Steve

She needs to be executed for disrespecting the Bible like that.

>Cancer meme
>Tattoo
>Holy bible (I'm an atheist but show some fucking respect) covering probable roastie
>Trump Supporter
>Borderline nude on the internet
>Obvious degenerate whore
Nu/pol/ has something in common with the modern West; both are a cancer that needs to be bathed in cleansing radiation.

You're right, I didn't realize her beauty until you pointed that out. Made me think

It's weird watching degenerates pretend to be red pilled cus is in!

Pepe on the back, shit tattoo, bible but she still show pussy low key.

Any true red pilled woman will be marrying a guy and cooking stuff while worshipping his lead.

All of this woman will be right back at down with the patriarchy as soon as it becomes fashionable again

>Desecrating the Word of God
Cultural Christians need to fuck off

The eyes... The lips... All hail Queen Pepita

Probably one of the worst ones. Terrible translation.

>Tattoos
>Mostly nude photo now on the internet
Fucking degenerate whore...

>That face
>Those tattoos
>That tuck job
>That sticker

This dude needs to go elsewhere for the attention he so desperately seeks

I wonder how big her dick is

Hell no, she doesn't give a fuck about either politics or religion, these are just tools for her to gain as much attention as she can.

She's a degenerate whore and nothing more. Gas her.

I wish we had an alpha Christian government to kill theses degenerates. I hate living in the 21st century sometimes.

/ourogre/

We need to meme the degeneracy out of women. You know it can be done.

Bet "she" can get a mean kung fu grip on my benis.

Wait is she a man?

Trap

Holy shit what the fuck are those hands and nails
Is "she" a man?

The Torah

gr8 body but imagine her face when shes not in makeup and you see her in the cold light of day. also very non-biblical.

>Sup Forums falling for the blatant "i'm not like other girls teehee" attention whore bullshit

fucking typical, no wonder women keep taking advantage of you animals

No, she's a thot. She deserves a face full of acid.

>naked
>tattoos
>seductive pose
>holding a Bible
>associating God's Holy Bible with her filth
Honestly I'd oven her without hesitation.

none
read lord of the rings instead, better story

DEUS

Read your fucking bible, Christanity is not about killing and if you think it is then you can fuck off you LARPer

Do we have his/her name?

VULT

>showing off your bible while naked
at least get Art of the Deal or something about economics sheesh

THIS

Also, should have below: I am George Soros / Mark Cuckerberg and I approve this message

probably because it's just another attention whoring cunt that's marketing themselves to a niche audience

unless she lasers off that shitty tattoo, covers the fuck up and starts walking through wheat fields with her 5 kids as a hobby she's just another vapid hyperskank

"For if I be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die." (Acts 25:11)

Fear God or die faggot.

>Slut
>Hides her vag with the Holy Bible
>That much of a slut she doesn't even hide her vag properly
>Moron tattoo
>deliberatly flaunting the Sup Forums checkmarks like she's working off a list

She most definitely is not. She is alt-right.

>as it pulls more so from original texts
The NLT is based on fake Egyptian texts.
Gtfo kike.
King James is the only English translation that hasn't been corrupted by money hungry kikes.

WE

>WHEAT FIELDS

Dr Merdoch... Is that you?!
You didn't tell me you were out of country.

Feminism is Satanic. All who push it are children of Satan and must be purged.

>Thinking one person telling people what they want to do to HIM in a specific context applies to all individuals of the Christian faith
Read the sermon at the mount or fuck off, you whore of Babylon.

degenerate fat gingerwhore.
no.
Sup Forums needs women who will not degrade their bodies no matter how doughy it may be.
i fucking hate fat people.

Is that a Gideons Bible? Did "she" steal it from a hotel?

sweetie... you have to do this right.

put on a sundress and take pictures of yourself baking a pie and looking all proud of it

You two should check out Islam. I think you'd like it.

>girl
>that andre the giant hand

fuck nah, m8

>posting herself naked with tattoos
>/ourgirl/
Evidently not. Whilst she may share similar beliefs to some of us, degenerate seeking on the internet is not the way to go.
Also WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING TO THAT BIBLE

KJV

she's a hoe taking pics of herself naked and show it online to the world

Pic related is what you get with your perverted form of "christianity." Enjoy your unhinged degeneracy and unpunished criminals all in the name of "muh loving god."

God hates people. Do you realize that? God actually hates people. Hell is real. There are some people God doesn't even want you to pray for.

Have you ever read more than just the sermon on the mount?

Your type of "christian" is worse than the most radical faggot feminist blm nigger jew. You are more of a threat because you subvert otherwise good Christians into becoming limp-wristed pussified faggots.

Your damnation is coming.

remember what malik said about thots

doesn't matter if it's a trans thot or an organic one

Some aspects of Islam are spot fucking on. They are strong. They keep their women in line and most importantly, keep their women. However, while they keep up the facade that they don't tolerate Western degeneracy, they promote an entirely different set of immoral double standards that are just as fucked up and self destructive as our own.

I'd pollinate her.

>comic sans

kek would be outraged

Don't you tell me what to do, you let my boyfriend die you monster!

whores find untapped corner of society devoid of female competition and immediately spam stale normie-tier memes with their tits out for attention.

>covers naked twat with the word of the lord
>posts it on the internet

>God hates people
Is that why he sacrificed himself to give us a chance, through faith, to be saved and inherit eternal life? Turn the other cheek, stop worrying about stupid shit and worry about the ETERNAL life in the next.

Fucking amateur... only real men can get pegged 12"+. Work your way up to the fist or horse peg, then get back to me, cupcake.

"Heh I sure showed them. I reminded them of Islam's various authoritarian aspects. Now I bet they feel pretty foolish for trying to bring back authoritarianism in Christianity heheheh. Checkmate xtians."

The Atheist crossed his skinny hairless legs and rubbed his socked feet together, taking a deep breath through his large nostrils. He thought about all the problems that religion had brought the world and began daydreaming of the time when the world would finally be free of religion.

"Oh, if only Star Trek were real. Oo, Diana Troy is actually pretty hot. Lemme google rule 34 on her."