Prove to me Trump is not a Jewish puppet

Prove to me Trump is not a Jewish puppet.

>Visits Saudi Arabia before Israel
>Skips Israel when listing victims of terrorist attacks
>Leaves "note to god" in Jew wall stating it's America first from now on
>Rudely walks away from Israel Prime Minister
>Jew media flips out
>Jew politicians discussing rebuking Trump

>Prove a negative

KYS

So he's a Saudi Puppet

Sand niggers are worse than Jews.

I like how you attribute Trump being an oaf to him deliberately not being a kike puppet.

>reddit spacing
You have to go back, nu-male.

So what you actually mean is, there is no answer that will satisfy you because you have already made your decision based on emotional heat, and the fact that Trump has snubbed the living shit out of the kikes a dozen times already just means he's the puppet of someone else.

I criticize Trump too but maybe it'd be better to admit that the situation is more complex than you think.

Jews don't go bankrupt!

Neither did Trump, nerd virgin. Filing chapter 11 reorganization for a company isn't personal bankruptcy. You would know this if you didn't have a retard-level understanding of business.

> proving a negative

expose the kikes

You can't expect Don to tear down in a couple of months what ZOG has built up in decades. Have some faith you cuck faggots

It was a joke
He did declare bankruptcy 4 times, so I guess he does not understand business either.

No, HE didn't, companies that he owned did. Idiot.

Trump sucks Jew cock extra hard so that way they can't call him an anti Semite when he goes against the Paris climate change act and other things against Jewish interests.

>pointless snubs means he hates the jews
>while he appoints them by the dozen to government positions of power

admit you're a fucking cuck

ok
i just have to wait for you to fail
to prove he is and i win

>not understand business
>3.5 billion net worth

eat a dick shareblue

There is no such thing as a "pointless" blow against the Holocaust narrative.

er ist ein Idiot