How do we meme the degeneracy out of women?

How do we meme the degeneracy out of women?

We all know it can be done, they very often adopt the beliefs of their boyfriends.

I use the phrase 'you look like a prostitute' often.
I think its working

good on ya lad

Get them to stop taking birth control pills

weird though, right?
I mean they dress up like absolute filth on purpose and then when you suggest they look like absolute filth, almost like a prostitute they get super mad and one of them even cried?

whats that about?
Is it because it takes the power away or something? or is it just the reality they are ignoring hitting them hard... i dunno

Do you think all women are going to look like that if you get your way? What if hideous women are "not degenerate" is that alright with you? Why is it that you Sup Forumsyps also fantasize this highly santaized shit, it's not real.

Sometimes I give them some credit and tell them "You look like a fancy prostitute".

just wondering if there is a link between dressing like a full blown slut and the rapid decline of this world.
makes sense to me, user

>hideous
>alright with you?

No. What are you trying to imply here?

you absolute charmer, you.

>Do you think all women are going to look like that if you get your way?
If we get our way all women will look like pic related.
MAKE ANIME REAL
>What if hideous women are "not degenerate" is that alright with you?
Yeah why not.

I love to think how big his grin is knowing he outlived Roger Moore.

Why in the name of god would we want to do that?

Nothing gets me harder than seeing a 10/10 degenerate whore dressed as a massive slut and acting like it too

If ugly women are ""not degenerate"" then you would obviously blow your load on em right, I mean they're not degenerate le cucks right???
I wonder why people don't take Sup Forumsyps seriously

ha yeah.. poor old Rodge'

Connery is king but I preferred Roger Moore as Bond. He made the whole thing ridiculous but I liked that

They are taught to send mixed messages and its as confusing for them as it is for us.

>If ugly women are ""not degenerate""
some are and some aren't
>you would obviously blow your load on em right
depends on how ugly but probably not

this strawman of yours is confusing and ineffective

you'll probably get gassed aswell desu

It's psychological. Tell a man he looks nice in that shirt he will wear it more often.
Tell a guy he looks like shit in that shirt, he will wear it less.
Although the female mind works differently than a man's so it may not be psychological at all and they just want your dick.

you're probably right.
It could be to do with them feeling more 'normal' and 'motherly'/'decent' when they finally put their tits away..
sort of like tricking yourself into thinking your ok

>if i behave like a total slut
>then when i occasionally dont
>my qualities as a woman will sure shine through!

>thinking you can change all women before you even have a girlfriend
This is your problem

>before you even have a girlfriend
>implying

>If ugly women are ""not degenerate"" then you would obviously blow your load on em right, I mean they're not degenerate le cucks right???
Wat.
In them. Cummies IN them.
That's how we breed future soldiers for the retaking of constantinople. DEUS VULT.
Man it doesn't matter if someone is "ugly", there will be tons of people of the opposite sex also "ugly". It's a big deal if you make it one.

>posting the cropped pic
Shame on you!

I made the meme to post around, more normies will trust it if there's no blatant Nazi shit in it.

do they though?
I think they are all hanging out for something that dosent exist and thats the problem.

you can't be 100% sexy and expect theres a bloke out there to compliment that.
most blokes are rough and ready and have to go to work.. we dont all look like some fucking rap god/footballer.

Even basic tarts are covered in Louis Vuitton these days.. they have skewed the game beyond belief

Believe me, after this whole 'share everything' era we will go back to a more conservative time. Whoring will go out of style, just like everything else. When true female potential is appreciated by themselves, thing will get better. But they are holding themselves back with feminism, just like black people are holding themselves back by voting for programs that stop their progress.

But yeah, meme-ing would help spread the message if done correctly.

>we dont all look like some fucking rap god

Most "rap gods" look like trash.

Muslim here, it can't be done as long as you give your women freedom. Take that away first otherwise they will always revert to nigger-worship.

not in the eyes of the eternal whore they dont

Why are robe raibus so perfect? It is the 2D?

Strong men make virtuous women. Weak, spineless cuckolds make giant whores. The only way to fix women is to fix men.

the truth lies somewhere between these two

who cares

you are a man, yes? so why waste your energy trying to change someone else?

do what you love/enjoy.

This is a prostitute, women don't dress like prostitutes, only in your fantasy world

Fuck off

Get girls younger it's the best way

>do what you love/enjoy.

errr.. I think women used to be a part of that..

I saw what looked like a couple of 13-year-old girls dressed like that today.

a best

Most women aren't degenerate you socially inept neckbeard. The ones that are, they don't suck 100 dicks an hour because they dress like a slut. They dress like a slut because they suck 100 dicks an hour.

I'm thinking go the opposite way. Push ironic over the top feminist memes. The more revolting the better.

Then again, #womenagaunstfeminism is doing a pretty good job.

>feeling especially cheeky two weeks ago at the supermarket
>walk into one the aisle to grab some pistacchios
>see a girl i knew who was in a lot of my classes in college
>she was the kind of girl who let the whole football team stuff her like a gym locker in her sorority days
>now she was just a mid 30's woman who was struggling to fit in her old lifestyle and clothes
>she's holding her girl's night out black bastard child that she plastered all over facebook after the abortion failed
>unfortunatly she makes eye contact with me and I have to engage in conversation
>the conversation moves to what we are doing later, she asks me to go to some bar but i poltiely decline and instead shift the conversation over to her black lagoon spawn
>"Cute kid he hasnt said a peep, how long have you been baby sitting him?"
>the light from her face fades and she just sighs, its mine actually he's my son.
>I just chuckled and said oh i should have known you have the same eyes
>her's are green
>I said goodbye, grabbed my pistacchios and had this shit eating grin until i got into my car

>The ones that are, they don't suck 100 dicks an hour because they dress like a slut. They dress like a slut because they suck 100 dicks an hour.
Irrelevant point, I'm talking about degeneracy, and both of those things are degenerate.

we cant change women

if you exert any energy, use it to improve yourself. not trying to convince a girl that she shouldnt waste her time on instagram or taking selfies.

Well Islam doesn't really make it okay for men to be beta faggots either. Not saying a lot of Muslims aren't total betas but it doesn't say men should be pussies, it says we should be prepared for jihad and defence of our families and communities. There are so many narrations about how the strong believer is preferable to the weaker believer.

It's not about changing women, that would take tens of thousands of years of evolutionary pressure. It's about changing societies to control women once again, as 99.999% of all successful civilizations did up until about 50 years ago.

Women generally do the opposite of whatever you tell them to.

I don't even think they're aware of it.

fucking nice.

thats the stuff, user... that subtle guilt that burns for days/weeks/months and years :)

you should have pelted the kid with pistaccihios in the car park as they were leaving, kek

fair play, well said.

This is actually a really effective way of editing IRL girl friendo behavior. It'll sound like a compliment but it'll nag her for days.

I bet she shows up in something less shitty next time.

>jihad

you're going to leave this Island one day, son

I refuse to believe that Sup Forumstards exist IRL and do things like that kek.

Optimal keks

Everyone leaves this earth one day, grandson. Fight over this pointless clay all you want, but it will cover your grave (and that of your children assuming you aren't a foreveralone like 99.9% of pol).

Dressing like a slut on a 1:1 date or when attending an event is entirely different than dressing like a slut in a group of friends in girl mind.

Women think by dressing this way, you're more interested in them, therefore they do what attracts interest. Also women think men like showing off a sexy gf to others. Why can't you just ask for what you want?

but how ?
especially when idiots are looking for pedophiles under every stone..

its not pointless to us. its our clay

you're fucking sandy clay is about a thousand miles over there

big mistake, but I agree with the rest of your words.

i like sluts

Solution is simple.
>Punish and ridicule women who whore out.
>Reward and praise women who behave even if they end up with a man that isn't you.
Women follow social currents, make a dam change the current and show them the way it was meant to be.

Nice work user. The Pill is the direct cause of our civilisations collapse.

Get the fuck outta here Podesta!

>because they are literally competing with prostitutes on the internet,tv,movies, fucking whores everywhere man.

Fuck off if I wanted my women wearing burkas I would move to the middle east.

>be in waiting room
>spics sitting every other chair
>don't want to sit by a spic
>take all the extra chairs and make a third, center row to sit in
>nurse comes out
>"um, you can't do that."
>I ask why
>she says that "people" complained
>"Is that person.. You?"
>she blinks
>she stares at me
>she walks away visibly upset
>I stretch out across 4 spic-less chairs and enjoy my wait.

Kekkity Kek Sup Forums is indeed empowering

so its the Jews again? kek

>every fucking time

>why do modern women dress like prosititutes, they could be so much more

capped

Feminism is CANCER

Kill yourself newfaggot

preferably you'd need a girl straight out of high school and train her from there
Much like an animal they get treats when they've been good or done good things
I do good things for my girlfriend etc make it out to mean a lot and say if she doesn't respect me then she won't get stuff like that

based user dishing out (you's) in real life

>even if they end up with a man that isn't you.

This and

Jews.

thats pretty good

S-she is perfect :o

I sent her to Sup Forums

But it is pointless. If none of us can permanently hold onto it, then it doesn't belong to any of us. Obvious point but Sup Forums needs to be taught obvious things because it is mentally challenged.

Even if I was to take the other approach and say "no, fuck you, you'll never get us out" what can you really do apart from anonymously threatening me with a day of the rope that your types have been threatening since the 60s? There's no closing this barn door, the horse bolted long ago. Pretty soon (not even 10 years) we'll be numbering as many as there are of us in France and the number of Muslims in France isn't going down any time soon. Did you actually think brexit could reverse all the mistakes made by your predecessors in one vote? Heh

how is this like prostitute

>But it is pointless
it feels like that for you because you dont belong here.
> If none of us can permanently hold onto it, then it doesn't belong to any of us
the English will permanently hold onto it if you lot would do us a favour and fuck off home.

the horse may have bolted by theres nothing from stopping us catching the horse and beating it to death in an alley now is there?

when shit hits the fn its you or us.. i dont know who will win but you can see now why we all hate you.
you are bad for this earth, its fucking sad

>who cares man just do what you want and be free man.

Its this fucking thinking that got us here, people need a set of rules and some sense of direction to strive towards or else we will become the hedonistic fucks we are now.

Just so happens they are your rules or rules from a sandnigger book of fairytales right?

Kill yourself faggot.

>You can see now
What did he mean by this?

You would hate me if I was Muslim or not, you people are born hating anyone who is not muh-white-race and spend your sad lives in hatred and alcoholism. Who gives a shit if some nobody on the internet hates them. Die quietly, non-entity.

I'm all for this, if the 'getting' is being done by someone the same age.

Not up to you

post feminine penis and colostomy bag

>people on the internet

those people are real user, lol.
there are millions of them!

I wouldn't hate you if you were called dave and were from this Island. thats because Dave has a right to be here, this is his home. he is my brother.

your parents made a terrible mistake by bringing you here. you are a long way from home with a mental disorder.
you're mental disorder is being talked about daily on radio, television and in text and the subject matter is - how do we stop it (you).

very few people are on your side which might explain why you are breeding like rats

I guess the best way is to meet her father and get his approval. Or get one that is 17, which is the last year she's still young and innocent, but still old enough to get her

OP is basically making the argument that muzzies make.

are you retarded ?
tennagers are breeding like rabbits
try finding a virgin older than 12 i dare you
kids these days are more toxic than actual whores :/

>Badass Mikasa does not approve of this post.

>try finding a virgin older than 12 i dare you
user, please

define degeneracy

A fucking leaf

remove their rights
remove all the protections they get from the state
boom, women are now fixed

With a Canadian accent, this post is perfect.

idk we are losing side here desu, young women enjoyed 25 cm dicks and when her past is due she is raising black kid while virile black stud with huge penis is impregnating another white woman. since we whites have 4-5 inch smaller dicks all we are good for is taking care of them later after their thirties.

you can't. they meme it out of themselves, by becoming hopelessly lost, foreveralone cat-women for future generations to observe.

a few days ago, there was this girl walking with her pants hiked up really high. like ALL the way up her ass. there was a red light, and we both stopped. I'm 32, she looked to be 21 or 22. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I just flat out told her "you look like a whore". she was dumbstruck, and acted like she misheard me. I repeated "Wearing your shorts like that makes you look like a whore".

her face was absolute gold. I don't think she'd ever had someone be so abruptly honest with her. let alone a total stranger.

Millions of sheep are going to do something about a few hundred thousand wolves. Gl because you will need it.

Rights to be at certain places in the world were only ever the weakest of constructs and only mean something to those who actually care about upholding them.

My mental disorder? Haha. Your society is the one that is sick, mentally, spiritually and physically. Maybe notice the beam in your eye.

Very few people are on my side? Oh but you mistake us fundamentally if you think numbers matter to us. Allah is what matters to us and Allah is 1. Not 3 LOL. We succeed or fail through our trust and belief in Allah. We may have large families but that is because our women still comprehend the value of a strong and secure family. Not because we intend to take over through numbers though that may just end up being an unintentional side effect.