OY VEY BUT MUH FOREST, MUH PRIMEVAL FOREST!!!

>OY VEY BUT MUH FOREST, MUH PRIMEVAL FOREST!!!
Meanwhile in Ukraine there's massive deforestation of Carpathian mountains, massive illegal amber mining. It fucks up the environment tremendously, leads to floods etc... And it's all smuggled into EU!!!
But nothing here, no condemnation , no nothing. In fact they encourage it.
>Yes, yes dumb ukies! Fuck up your country and give your resources to us almost for nothing!
FUCK THE EU! I HOPE THIS JOKE "UNION" COLLAPSES ALREADY!

Other urls found in this thread:

bialowieza.bialystok.lasy.gov.pl/historia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

ATWA.

The habbenins of all habbenins will habben soon.

Fuck the EU and turn Bruxelles into glass.

Ukraine isn't in the EU you moron.

Lynch every globalist you come across on the road to Brussels

>"Ouh huh the EU is warning poland to stop doing evil stuff. Please mommy EU punish me aswell I was a bad boy too. Please."

fucking ukraine attention whores. One thing at a time boy.

bwahahahahahahhahahaha
oh my
bwahahahahahahahaha

Hold on... is that a buffalo? You guys have fucking buffalo in Europe?

This is gonna be another excuse for jews to destory white countries. Since eastern Europe isnt taking in refugees they have to find another solution to bring down the white population. That's why the left wants war with Russia cause they're a strong white country. JEWS have already destroyed western Europe now thwyre after the east. Slavs need to unite against these kike tricks

Ukranians have it hard

Kinda fucked destroying old forests desu

>leads to floods

yeah lots of floods in poland lol

just cut the goddamn faggot trees. soon they'll probably make some super fast growing genetically engineered trees to replace them all within 5 years. so it's actually better to cut them all now.

Poland is a part of the EU. Ukraine isn't.

Bisons, actually.
They nearly went extinct but there's some progams that are slowly reintroducing them into the wild.

we don't have buffalos in europe
it's USA who has aurchos :^)

>he doesn't know about central europe's most delicious spirit

actually someone in here already discovered it i just don't have a link to an article

Your forests aren't primeval like Poland's

OH and

Are you part of the EU?

>west shits up their own greenery
>"oi poland, you better stop or we will punish you"
>expect any answer other then "fuck off"
tingles my neurons

>in Ukraine there's massive deforestation of Carpathian mountains
So:
>Retarded neighbours steal rightful Hungarian lands
>They completely fuck them up
I swear to God, civilization ends at our Eastern borders. Behind that, there are only barbaric subhuman hordes, only good as cannon fodders in case of a major European war.

that's some good vodka, I have to say.

redpill me on hungrary
is it true you're building a secret aryan nation?

This shit is so good.

The EU allows boat loads of dune coons to enter, you think they're going to give a shit about a bunch of smuggled logs?

We might not have much primeval beech forest left, but what we do have is protected in national parks.

we also have national parks. but you cant tell us to stop all industry, so unevitably some will get fucked.

Leave them alone fags. That being said unmanaged woodlands are shitholes. They have purposely unmanaged ones here and the ones that have been unmanaged for even 75 years are shitholes.

Putin's outsourced subversive messaging to India I see. Indian outsourcing is just embarasing.

what's pooland really going to do? i'm sure they wouldn't cut down the forests if they didn't need to. even one poolish is still worth more than some ancient tree

Next is final solution

I approve this vodka

>mfw all the vitriol from the EU toward Poland starts the diplomatic string of events that begin ww3 and thus Poland, the most irrelevant nation, begins another apocalyptic global conflict of unimaginable brutality

The Białowieża Forest is the last primeval place in Europe. Untouched, pristine, original. Once it's gone you can't get it back, ever. It is literally one of a kind. If you log it, you destroy an ecology that has taken eons to develop.

Comparing that to the Ukrainians logging some alpine trees is a false equivalency.

You dumb kraut. I don't want you to punish anybody. Not Ukraine, not Poland. I want your (((union))) to burn and your country get fucked for the third time.

Well,you wanted the eu,now shut up and eat what you cooked up

EU needs to back off from harassing Poland

Looks like I just triggered something. Back to the amber mine with you

I don't think even the EU would demand you guys shut down all of your forestry industry, but there are better ways to produce timber. You shouldn't cut down pretty much irreplacable forests when you could just put up spruce plantations instead.

Can you read??? I was talking about Ukraine. EU encourages all this shit. It was always a problem. But after new EU puppet government, it's now on a massive scale.

The government is right-wing and the only major opposition party is far-right, so it's only natural that the country is much more tolerant towards right-wing ideas.
The government's communication towards the people is competing with the far-right opposition, so the mentality of the people also shifted towards the right.
Since the elite believes in nation states, they do everything to make Hungary an ideal one (new family supporting system, boosting the military, introducing the strictest border controls in Europe, refusing third-world immigrants, etc.).
The PM is larping as some sort of Christian savior of Europe, and said that the country will welcome Western European immigrants with open arms. They've also invited organizations that are considered far-right abroad. Despite this, they've banned Nick Griffin from the country along with a Knights Templar guy called Dowson. Probably because they were building connections with the opposition.
By SJW standards, we're the Fourth Reich. In reality the country is a bit autocratic, right-wing, trying to stay normal in the union of insanity

stfu give me your young fucking white males and your resources and fuck off

>Meanwhile in Ukraine
Blame the maidan potheads for this.

>you wanted
No.

how many final warnings poland have? one is about refugees, one is about trees. jesus. do they at least fulfil their interracial breeding ground quotas?

jesus is that supposed to be considered a rare sight in yurop? new england alone is filled with creeks like these all over, and i though yurop was supposed to be ultra liberal treehuggers

Russia is not part of EU either.
>BUT MUH FAGGOTS
>MUH SHOAH

What ? You thought it would have giant mushrooms all over the place ?

Burger intellectual

wisent

Jealous of the EU?

Also, Poland, knock it off you fucking twats.

I don't think you, or most people in this thread understand what "primeval" is. It means the land has never been cultivated or exploited by human hand, in its entire history. Most forests we see in our lives are not primeval. A forest can pop up anywhere man neglects, given enough time, but there are few places left we haven't worked at some point. Białowieża Forest is one of those places.

We have the largest mushrooms on earth actually

FOR FUCKS SAKE
Actually, I am expert on this matter
What you guys do when your food becomes rotten?
You throw it away before rot spreads
in this particular case, there is no rot, but bug
Ips typographus to be specific
previous govt was jews and traitors of Poland, and environment minister banned fight against that bug
What happened is bug spread and started destroying this precious "primal" (not really though since last century, but that's not the case) and now foresters are desperately trying to fix it.
More than half of Puszcza Białowieska is on Belarussian side, and they took precautions against Ips, and now they have no problem
Ecoterrorists should be killed, because if Ips decides that he likes Pinus silvestris now, instead of his usual Picea abies, entire forestry and woodworking sectors of Poland are FUCKED
REEEE
if anyone is interested, pic related is world oldest tree, located in White Mountains, USA

You are not a country, so no where to send an appeal or a warning.

Ukraine has one of the lowest forest coverage in Europe. And as I said deforestation in that area leads to floods.

russia is relevant, you are not
people only noticed you because russia took your land
otherwise you would still be vaguely known for your whores and chernobyl36

nobody gives a fuck nigger. its their land go eat a dick

That's offensive, spics don't reproduce that way

It sounds better than what most countries have fella, stay strong

At least not for mudslim rapegangs like you.

Shame no one seems to care.

>I don't think you, or most people in this thread understand what "primeval" is. It means the land has never been cultivated or exploited by human hand, in its entire history. Most forests we see in our lives are not primeval. A forest can pop up anywhere man neglects, given enough time, but there are few places left we haven't worked at some point. Białowieża Forest is one of those places.
You are either ignorant or crazy if you think ANY ecosystem on the Northern European plain hasn't been worked over by man. Including your precious forest.

Even so, we still have the most primeval woodlands on public land.

Drive all over England and you can see where Deforestation happened over the centuries, it never grew back.
One of the main reasons why they went on a global war path was to bring lumber back because they cut it all down.
In today's world, you cut down all your trees, while being douches about it. Don't expect to get a warm welcome from Lumber rich countries.

You have to save your own forest like we all do.

Europe only worries about themselves and most of the time not even that.

>WE NEED YOU TO TAKE 100 BILLION AFRICANS BY 2020
>WAIT DON'T CUT DOWN THE FORESTS

Ah, that's something different then. Though I thought bark beetles only become real problems in forest monocultures.

>but there are few places left we haven't worked at some point. Białowieża Forest is one of those places.
WRONG
Organised forest industry was present in the past, and many times many people cut and planted trees
excerpt from: >bialowieza.bialystok.lasy.gov.pl/historia

W 1802 r. nadzór nad Puszczą przejęło Ministerstwo Finansów Rosji. W ciągu kilku lat zmieniono 40000 ha lasu na pola uprawne. W 1811 roku część Puszczy ogarnia pożar, a w rok później pustoszą ją wojska napoleońskie, następny duży pożar był 1834 roku.

>In 1802 oversight over Forest (Białowieża) was taken by Ministry of Finance of Russia. Over few years 40000 ha of forest was made into agricultural fields. In 1811 part of Forest was on fire, and year later Napolenic forces devastated it. Next huge fire was in 1834

NOT PRIMAL FOREST, EU KUKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nobody forces ukranians to detsroy their forests, they do it themselves for the quick profit because they're too stupid to earn money on something less basic. My region is also filled with subhumans who destroy forests and ship it to China because it's the only thing they can do.

There are untouched places in Europe, but there are only a handful left, which is why they're so important.

>Ips typographus
This shit is quite a big problem in Russia as well, we have to cut down entire sections of our forests just to stop this bug from spreading.

>Though I thought bark beetles only become real problems in forest monocultures.
you are not wrong, forest monocultures in general are way less resistant to fungi, bacteria and insect threats.
Ips typographus have have cyclical massive increase in numbers every 7 or 11 years, not sure, and if proper precautions could be taken at a time, way less of precious forest would get hurt.
But of course, there was one retard on spot of minister of environment and he took advice from (((ecologists))) and now shit happens

Kek

Ikea gets its wood from illegal logging in Belarus

Your country is literally underage
MODS

Doesnt look that amazing desu.

& Polish forestwardens say they are logging sick trees infested with beetles.

Kornik drukarz to skurwysyn, shame ecologists fight so valiantly to allow him to destroy forests.
>we have to cut down entire sections of our forests just to stop this bug from spreading.
this is what is happening in Białowieża, everywhere except in strict forest preserve, where humans do not interfere at all
but of course, eco cunts try to make entirety of Białowieża into strict reserve, and now Ips is happy

this is a pain to find in Texas

Ukraine is hopeless illegal business, like in Africa, nobody cares Africans logged down all the forests, literally have nothing to eat, not even fishes remained.

but user, thats what the EU was specifically made for., to rape and plunder all their new "members"

and to think your idiot hohols burned down kiev just at the suggestion of joining this buttfuck kolhoz.

that's what you get when you have kikes in government, its not their land so they will destroy everything until gassed. u got fucked on maidan bruh

Alhamdulilah. Soon brother, very soon

POLAND STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

OPEN BORDERS

STOP DEFORESTATION

LAST WARNING

aaaaaa

Every thing out side of Budapests city center is more shit than my county.

It's not even funny to tell them "told ya so" anymore. They are heading towards selfdestruction with smiles on their faces and "Cлaвa Укpaинe!" scream on their mouths.

This, trees are fucking replaceable and there's more forrest im Europe now than at any point over the past 500 years.

those trees are being smuggled largely to the UK and germany my anglo friend

and we have proof on paper for it.

Well, self-regulation seems to be the big current meme among forest ecologists. It's an interesting idea, but it seems dumb to let huge areas of forests fall victim to beetles and other parasites just to see if it works.

The whole point of vodka is not to taste of anything, it's supposed to have a neutral flavour.

That said, I'll pick some of this up.

It's bullshit, we are cutting trees affected by parasites to save the rest of the forest

> They are heading towards selfdestruction

honestly nothing of value shall be lost

I hate idiots and I hate scumbags

and ukies are both

>just to see if it works.
It does not work, look at Šumava.

>Implying
Our towns and villages are comfy as fuck.

They've just been granted Visa free travel so they may as well, you dumb burger and the subject of this post is mainly Poland.

>self-regulation
more like self retardation
of course forest will heal itself, but there is difference in being sick for 5 years, and being sick for 500 years
Ecologists make me sick, they are all cunts who only want to terrorize wood industy unless someone bribes them
>parasites
actually insects, Kornik drukarz eats wood under bark, makes deep tunnels into tree and plants eggs in them. Larvae eats another shitton of wood, blah blah entomology.
Overall it is bad and should be prevented by any means necessary
I recon semites are to fault about this
was it acidic rains?

gys kike

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

But there is a lot of poverty.

Was going to buy some of this in krakow airport but didn't understand the currency so aspie'd out and got my gf some cheap pink liquor only to realise I could pay by card. Feels bad man