#notallorcs

We collect LotR memes to later flood social media channels with them. The elves must learn that orcs have the right to feel save. Divesity is the solution to this war between those two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ejn9kAFNvk
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Elven_Characteristics
youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha, check out this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ejn9kAFNvk

hoooly fuck am i seriously gonna have to hide multiple threads of this gay shit?

Thats good

The Fellowship of Islam
The Two Mosques
Return of the Caliph

An Unexpected Jihad
Desolation of Infidels
Battle of the Five Takfiris

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!

Also, now going to dust of my special edition trilogy boxes!

You'd be a legend if you were to remastered the dvd covers with this!!!

Fucking GOLD m8!

What about bailout?

Excellent

Why did the last thread was deleted ? Is there a leftist who has infiltrated the moderation again ?

I stole it from the YT comments. Credits go the the comment section under the video above.

pure kek

I kinda feel like elves are the kikes, the normal humans are white Europeans

I dont know what the dwarves are

>moriquendi
>""elf""

WE

Dwarves have big noses, collect and hide golden Schekels and are greedy. Why aren´t they the real kikes?

Saruman is the real kike

Dwarves aren't very intelligent whereas the elves are cunning and conniving and see all non-elves as goyish cattle not on the same level as them

>Dwarves aren't very intelligent

Thats what they want you to think

Good point.

What nation can be represented as dwarfs?

Israel obviously

>think they are master race
>their women gets human'd over and over again

Sounds more like Snowniggers to me pham

Elves are more like whites, a dying glorious race. The smartest, with the longest lifespans, most highly value culture and life, and are incredibly passive with great patience. Whilst if they were truly angered, they could lash all hell out on the world and fuck up the cunts.

Underrated

Elves are good, and only because of Galadriel's riverdancing

I mean its 3019 T.A., come on!

>Unexpected Jihad

Showing Europe the way

I don't believe Lord Of The Rings is identical to either world war or future war in line with current events and tensions.

I believe LOTR depict the Crusades!!! Orcs are obviously mooselims... Rest of the world unites against them...

Can we get an LOTR DEUS VULT MEME HERE

Galadriel is an attention whore that promotes race mixing within the numenorean race and the dwarves

Also her husband is a cuckold

*two minarets is better imo

>I believe LOTR depict the Crusades!!! Orcs are obviously mooselims... Rest of the world unites against them...
>!!!
>...

Go back to the youtube comment section

>and the dwarves
u wot

Smeagol is more like that German kike from SPD

Best one

She is promoting degeneracy with Gimli, she lured him and he is now completely mad and can't stop thinking about racemixing

Or just leave it as "two towers"
Pic semi-unrelated

why'd this thread get purged earlier its incredible

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Elven_Characteristics
fuck can elves get anymore whiter?

"The Elves were the fairest creatures in Arda, a far more beautiful race than Men, and generally tall (about six feet).[source?] Among them, those who had gone to Valinor were the fairest and had the greatest skill of body."

Thats not what happened
Quick rundown

>be me
>born under the Two Trees
>my hair capture their light inside them, be beautiful af
>this edgy elf-prince falls for them, wants one of my hair
>tell him to fuck off because I am an edgy teen myself
>he is a great craftsman though so he captures the light of the Trees himself on some crystals to fap to
>whatever
>he gets increasingly paranoid over someone stealing them
>eventually this evil god shows up and kills his father, fucks up the trees and steals the gems
>massive shitstorm
>fast forward 8000 years
>2 civil wars, 3 genocides, millions dead, two continents obliterated, a dozen civilizations and races lost later, all this bullshit seems about to come to an end
>the gems are destroyed and the last Maiar follower of this asshole is about to get his shit rekt
>see we got his ring of power and we are going to destroy him forever
>this random dwarf shows up and likes my hair too
>he asks for a hair of my head
>dwarves are good craftsmen right?
>oh hell no, we are not doing this again
>give him a hair and two more for backup

That is what Tolkien intended and Hobbits are English country folk, orcs are Mongols.

NEED MOAR

"For Minas Tiring!!!!"

*Loud chant*
"DEUS VULT.. DEUS VULT.. DEUS VULT"

""The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Yeeeeeah, why can't we have some loans?

He was an Uurk

"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends. Now let's kill some fucking orcs. Lynch the green niggers.”

>last free kingdom of white men
>64%

user we've already fallen.

Was Tolkien actually based? I'd like to think he had a lot of views which would be "le ebil nazi" tier now.

Kek

oh my fucking lord, I can't stop laughing.
please, continue this fucking thread. one of the VERY few that are truly worth it.

what a stitch up m8

""The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Good one

just... fucking dying here laughing
the "you do not pass" one...just sides obliterated/10

youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

He feared industrialization would lead his people away from their culture and would strip land and spirit of its divinity and beauty.

kek

Dwarves are still my favourite race regardless
>tfw you'll never build underground cathedrals while searching for gold and gems with your cousins, drink beer and marry 10/10 bearded loyal waifus
life has no meaning

>Gimli is a kike
Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a goy...

this is good stuff

NICE! - What would the nuke cube be in the LotR world?

#notallOrcs

"Snowflakes loves us"

>you will never go full "screw you guys I am going home" on a 4000 year old entity

I feel the same way desu.
Pretty vargpilled.

poor baby was brainwashed as a child to commit this act of terror.
if only we had given him proper education and raise him to respect people, he would not murder.
never forget: there are literally millions of peaceful orcs, not currently waging war on middle earth.

Been sharing a few of these, came to see if it was you guys. Not disappointed.

Oy vey, my precious shekels

kek

I mean it's not like Orcs haven't been those professions before, they just weren't very good at it.

Taxposting is the best thing from Sup Forums since Raimi.

You could make this a buzzfeed-esque title instead "x does x, and it's glorious/wonderful/amazing"

here's one from an old thread

If you ever hear a jew saying this, it's because they want to exploit human resources.

also I dunno, I feel like LotR happened long enough ago that it push came to shove the left would just cut off their ties with it and just start flagging it as another alt right media piece.

one relevant to yours

aren't the extended editions mostly not liked as much? I hear they go on do long and films are better of as the shorter, original cuts.

You already had a bailout.

>Lord of the Rings So White