Proxy fagging India Threads

Sup Sup Forums not sure if you are aware but since meta threads are not against the rules let me bring it to your attention. There's proxyfagging epidemic going on and a known P*ki is posing as Indian: . I don't mind, but he keeps running into me. I'll drop some redpill on Pakistan.

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

Isn't Urdu just Hindi using Arabic writing instead of Sanskrit or whatever your alphabet is called?

So when will india and pakistan just nuke each other ?

In the time it took you to type all that, you could have answered three calls in the call centre, Raj.

Yes it is. Its a beautiful language though, Urdu is basically Hindi with Arabic and Farsi words. Sounds alright and all.

Funny

you could've been lethally attacked by emus like six million times.

>tfw reading poo kebab drama on pol at 5:40am

jesus fucking christ I should get a hobby

DESIGNATED

One for each person on your block?

This cunt may be that P*ki fag. Do not reply to obvious baiting retards posing as Indian.

Still managed to colonise England.
Wtf bongs.

>tfw reading poo kebap drama on Sup Forums at 11:43 while I'm actually supposed to be working

Pretty sure I'm not a Paki, m8. My wrists are still intact.

I don't I called you a Paki.

when they harness pooclear fission

>They are just incapable of fighting.

You try gaining the element of surprise when people can hear your laboured breathing kilometers away.

this

if not for germany..

insane country protecting kebab right now..

Stop blaming us for your country's retardation you fuck

It's us Australians.. Telstra, our only Telco has had it's IP range blocked by gook moot.. so we can only proxy fag post creation and we mostly just pretend to be curries in an effort to increase curry hate

How sick to worship the people who invaded you, at least fight back.

So many India vs Paki Threads lately

FUCKING KEK

FUCK P*KIS

You won, """""""""Qasim""""""""". top KEK

>one battle
??????

Proxyfagging epidemic m8. "Retard" Indian posters are pakistanis.

Flag looks like an arsehole!!

DESIGINATED
E
S
G
N
A
T
D

You claim an indian flag guy shitting on pakis is actually a paki using an indian proxy. Then you proceed on giving 11 reasons of how pakis suck.
Either you're that paki using an indian proxy or you're a very dumb poo because nothing makes sense.

Flag has a history and meaning behind it, fag. Adopting the invader Arabs colors and flag would have been too easy, P*kis did that.

second that

lmao.. every circle is an asshole.. try not to fuck a kangaroo on your way back to home today..

Nothing makes sense because you have not been following his posts. He claims to hate bihars and posts superpower bait threads everyday.

See, you've invited him:

urdu is not beautiful.

POOOOOOOOOO!

70% of marriages in Pakistan are to first cousins. They're too inbred to fight.

one of the katuas is your ancestor.

this is politically incorrect..

we need to be honest with each other to be a superpower..
UP, Bihar, West Bengal mustt change.. they are the worst.. UP, Bihar are subhuman.. and west bengal cuz.. communism..

Half Pakistani Half English

this nigger is probably from kerala.. trying to get into ISIS the next opportunity he gets.. god dammit i hate kebab..

Half Indian Half Scottish

poo in loo
o
o in th lo
i
n
l
o o

your flag has 6 assholes kangaroo

disgustingggg.. looks like an insect..

she was more qt with longer hair

Pakistan is proper Hindu clay

what are you a bhaktfuck? also true communism has never been tried

she's literally ugly my g

lmao.. looks like a coworker I had which looked average af.. hence not qt..

It's cute when 3rd world countries fight

you guys really think that?

Pakistani proxy fags in this thread:

Got some time off kissing Arab and Iranian ass I think

kebabbbbbbbbb.. please die..

okay, if you say so, promise you won't open defecate and vandalize public property

urdu is not beautitul and all your indian/arab languages are ugly as shit

It's just like the flag of the gypsys wow.

>PAKISTAN = THE MOST INBRED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

You forgot that one, OP

if you really are from India.. I have no werds.. it makes sense.. when Sup Forums talks about iq of indians.. can you move to pakistan and improve the average iq of both India and pakistan??

Gypsies had nothing to do with building that thing.

Suck that Arab cock, """""""Qasim"""""""".

you are goddamn retarded.. on the other hand.. you are btfoing pakis..

im so confused.. how to react to you..

look at punjab

visible mustache.

50% Paki
50% human
100% haram

posting wiki screenshot from a slum isn't exactly btfoing anyone ranjit

user she's fucking ugly, sorry to break it to you

cant waitttt for kebab to be done.. raging boner just thinking about itt..

Context?
Also is he died?

She has a net worth of $30 million dollars
Do you think she'll get surgery???

Its alright language though, and definitely superior to Arabic/Farsi.

BUMP

Delusional Pakis still think they won,TOP KEK.

Nah he's reborn as EMU now.

Funny

Yeah, the Planet of the Apes. I loved that film.

I thought Pakistan formed after India broke free from Britain. Most wanted a secularist government but the nut job muslims didn't. So they gave the shit land to the muslims to start their own country so they'd be dicks elsewhere.

Yes but Jinnah was the man you did the political struggle and argued the case for separate muslim country.

POO

His head looks delicious desu, like a giant fruit gusher.