The Alt right murdered two people in Oregon

The Alt right murdered two people in Oregon.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/
imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY
archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington#Northwest_Quintet
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HillofRavens.pdf
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html
archive.is/csv8o
youtube.com/watch?v=2GJNIjSxFtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and muzzies and niggers have killed millions of people over the last decade

Yeah but you're all full of shit tho. Everything that comes out of your mouth is insane garbage.

Best get used to it homie

theres never a more depraved subculture in human history. I'd literally prefer actual nazis than listening to your bullshit moaning about seth rich. You're like if Nazism had a brother with down syndrome that watches alex jones all the time.

Wasn't he mentally unstable though???

Actually, he was a Bernie-supporting, rabid Anti-Trump faggot.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/

His posts

imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf

Trump supporters telling him to leave a rally where he tried to join us and act like a Nazi Sympathizer among us

youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY

Archive Links to his facebook posts

archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5

>3v1 someone because words hurt
>find out a knife hurts more
Go ahead, punch a nazi.

The alt-right defended himself against a physical attacker.

or you know whatever.

I think you hurt his feelings.

>referencing fiction
Every time.
What's next?
Wonder Woman?

If you see somebody attacking a defenseless woman why take chances with your fist?
How would him being anti trump have any bearing on this? Theres a notion called honor. You help a woman whose being attacked.

>attacked
Name-calling is so very scary.

What happens if America balkanizes into a white country and a non-white country but all of the liberal faggots stay in the non-white country?

It would practically be another holocaust because they would be a brown country with half-competent leadership.

If he was anti trump he wouldn't be alt right now would he you stupid nigger? I would ask how you are this dumb but you're a liberal so that makes perfect sense.

yeah i dunno i lived in a lot of weird places and was never genocided. I actually felt safer in Pakistan than Hawaii because of he stories of the locals. In Pakistan I was more a curiosity than a target. Everybodys got beef with somebody but none of these people are as psychotic as white supremacist.

I like you.
You should come here.

Impressive.

The guy was a bernie and jill stein supporter.

were they Yakuza?

You are annoying, but this might be the most accurate description of Sup Forums I have ever seen.

commies aint people

I thought you meant the guy who he stabbed.

usually proof on this site is on par with photos of big foot or fake pterasaurs in Papua new guinea. Like a billowing font of wet dog turds gushing up out of your collective rage.

>What happens if America balkanizes into a white country and a non-white country but all of the liberal faggots stay in the non-white country?

That's basically the premise of the "Northwest Front" series of novels by Harold Covington.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington#Northwest_Quintet

>First book in the 5-book series:
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HillofRavens.pdf

Note that this book is written by a White Nationalist.

Holy shit kid, blew you the fuck out so hard you have nothing but gibberish.

Xe already knows this just sage and move along

OMG I didnt even look at his shit yet hold on.

It's another user's research. Copy/Paste where appropriate, friendo.

...THIS!

>summer is here
...and I'm out.

saged

saged because this is just a fucking dumb thread for shilling/sliding.

OP, just go back to facebook or reddit or anywhere for that matter, your b8 needs a bit more effort than this.

Hurr durr, this is not a board where you can say any shit you like.
We have strict quality control, I swear!

Gas yourself asap.

sorry meant that other guy.
You.

fuck off to Sup Forums hans.

lol so wait a minute the dude being a bernie supporter is more damaging to you than him being flat out nuts?

Hes screaming at some poor woman, and your biggest concern is to distance him from trump as much as possible?

Not that hes just that crazy and is liable to say anything from heil hitler to MAGA to impeach trump to screaming racist shit at random people on the train.

also this
alt right is the religion of peace.

motherfucker BELONGED HERE.

Yeah thats the point of the thread you stupid shill cunt. Dont try to move the goalposts you fucking worm, the way you talk makes it so obvious that youre a lefty shit

This basically means you cant argue using reason and want to be left alone in your cult.

I never sided with the left until I met you people.

I, on the other hand, urge you to stay. You can only read truth for so long before your cognitive dissonance becomes unbearable. Oregon stabber was also a degenerate Bernie supporter.

>the alt right murdered two ppl
>he was a bernie suppoter
>lolwtf so ppl die and ur first reaction is to play politics?

You're straight up Grade A retarded.

he showed up at a march for free speech rally with a baseball bat to attack protesters throwing heil hitler salutes. yeah no ur a cunt.

I can't hear you over the sound of brown people murdering

The alt right is a religion of peace, he wasn't a real alt righter, he was a lone wolf with mental health problems, besides, I saw a member of the alt right give someone a free taxi ride that one time.

Wasn't the guy a Bernie bro?

White terrorists have killed more in the US than foreign ones

>murdered two people in Oregon
Ok just read it sounds like two white knights intervened when anger management guy was spewing vitriolic firey truths at Muslim women wearing hijabs. Up to the point of white knight intervention it was relegated to insults/slurs according to source.

Do I..
A: Feel remorse for White Knights
B: Applaud anger management guy

A guy screaming at Muslims and colored people to get out of our country isn't a Trump supporter? Nice try dude.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html

In the future, please use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/csv8o

I think its funny his first move isnt to say hes crazy but to say he's a bernie supporter.

a bernie-supporting schizophrenic murdered two people in Oregon

it's clearly a mental health issue, just like islamic terror is

Then we keep the good infrastructure areas and the other side gets stuck with the South basically. Nice trade actually, considering California is one of the largest food produce producing states in the US. Doesn't matter if Colorado doesn't join us, we can afford to get water elsewhere, literally

Lol, you obviously don't know what the definition of a terrorist is.

The difference is one is your own people killing each other, that's unavoidable.

Foreigners killing your people is avoidable. Easily avoidable.

wtf I love Bernie bros now!

>White terrorists have killed more in the US than foreign ones
firstly that stat ignores 9/11 and the oklahoma bombings

secondly what white terrorist equivalent is there to ISIS, which supplies these white terrorists with bombs

Will do thanks for the heads up.

Why are you assuming terrorism only = bombs? That's a totally false interpretation of what a terrorist is. Oklahoma bombings were white dudes anyway. White terrorists kills add up way higher than foreign terrorist kills in the US. If people kill under one group, like religion, someone knifing 3 people in the throat while shouting alt-right ideals, or the other guy killing the black dude for the same reasons counts as terrorism in a group.

It took some posts so you could say that

He shares liberty memes on his facebook. saying he's a bernie supporter like thats the whole story with this guy is a bit of a stretch.

What's the difference?

I suppose you missed the part where he was pushed away by the Trump supporters. Anything else?

????????

That guy was a berniefag though... Nice try, faggot

>Why are you assuming terrorism only = bombs? That's a totally false interpretation of what a terrorist is. Oklahoma bombings were white dudes anyway. White terrorists kills add up way higher than foreign terrorist kills in the US.
ok post your source that shows that whitey kills more than muslims
> If people kill under one group, like religion, someone knifing 3 people in the throat while shouting alt-right ideals, or the other guy killing the black dude for the same reasons counts as terrorism in a group.
maybe in your retard mind it does, terrorism is overused to describe acts of violence committed by muslims anyway

my point is that there are no white equivalents for al-quaeda and ISIS
>He shares liberty memes on his facebook. saying he's a bernie supporter like thats the whole story with this guy is a bit of a stretch.
i did say he was a schizophrenic

really it's a mental health issue like most of these "terror" attacks are
find a source buddy, last guy who cited this "white terrorists kill more" left out 9/11

The difference is if the guys nuts he's as likely to gravitate to any cause that gives him a reason to attack people.

On his facebook he said he wanted to decapitate people who circumcise babies.

Hes as likely to be pro trump as anti trump. He just happen to show up at an alt right rally with a baseball bat to attack protesters on that day.

but for you fine degenerates the most important thing was to save a guy who hates nato and wants to ban a whole religion from being able to travel so that he wouldnt be associated with anything crazy. so for you he's a RABID BERNIE SUPPORTER. NO CONTEXT.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GJNIjSxFtk

Since you can't stop getting BTFO I'll throw in my two cents. You started the thread claiming "the alt-right" murdered two people in Oregon. Some poster up above then proved the stabber was a Bernie supporter. You now have two options: rescind your claims that he associated with "the alt-right", or admit that Bernie supporters associate with "the alt-right".

>a guy who [wants nato members to pay their way] and wants to [temporarily ban people coming from a deeply troubled part of the planet filled with people who have delared holy war on you].

ftfy

Are you retarded or just can't read?

Adds up, guess ill just go fuck an infant to cure my aids then.

>yeah no ur a cunt.

Are you an Australian trolling with a proxy