80% of refugee children actually adults

The Swedish migration agency has requested age tests on a total of 4200 asylum seekers. So far, 581 have been tested. Out of these, 442, or roughly 76% are found to be 18 or older.

There are today 19000 open cases of child asylum seekers. The migration agency believes between 3000 and 14000 of these have lied about their age.

"Not at all surprising", says an official of the migration agency.

Out of the 4200 asylum seekers who will have their age tested, 96% are male and 4% are female.

svd.se/alderbedomningarna-manga-bedoms-vara-vuxna/om/svenskt-flyktingmottagande

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/vanligt-med-utlandsk-bakgrund-bland-unga-man-som-skjuter/
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/hemtjanst-utan-utlandsk-bakgrund-erbjuds/
svd.se/hjalp-till-flyktingar-i-naromradet-ger-bast-effekt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racist

how does one conduct an age test?

dental scans

There are a few different methods involving teeth and skeletal development. They're used in biology as well when testing the age of specimens, and they're quite accurate. They can usually give a 95% double-sided confidence interval within 2 years or so. As I recall when they started doing age tests in Sweden (which was very, very controversial and lots of leftist "scientists" tried to object) they said they would have something like a 95% one-sided confidence interval when deciding the cut-off, so even if someone was actually 18-20 they would still be considered a minor unless they were really unlucky.

Welcome on the Säpo watchlist, nazi.

one sided meaning just extending to younger? sorry not familiar with what that means.

>"Not at all surprising", says an official of the migration agency.
yeah no shit.

You land on five separate watch lists just by visiting Sup Forums

Let's not forget that less than 5% of them will get a job, the rest will be on welfare.
Dental and skeletal tests.

No shit.
Doesn't matter though, they'll all be allowed to stay regardless of how much they lie.

bump

Am I meant to be surprised by this?

Their living bread is the blood of the Swedish People.

RIP

Exactly, they're only interested in saying if someone is older than they claim. Nobody is going to lie about being older than they actually are.

No, but you are meant to be surprised that this is published by Swedish mainstream media. Saying this 2 years ago would have gotten you alienated by your friends and fired from your job. No joke.

>dn.se/nyheter/sverige/vanligt-med-utlandsk-bakgrund-bland-unga-man-som-skjuter/
>dn.se/nyheter/sverige/hemtjanst-utan-utlandsk-bakgrund-erbjuds/
>svd.se/hjalp-till-flyktingar-i-naromradet-ger-bast-effekt
DN and SvD has done a 180 degree turn in their immigration/refugee reporting, just look at the articles above. And yeah, if they'd published these articles 2 years ago they'd be called racists, nazis, white supremacists and so on

never change Sweden, never change

when you are completely collapsing it will be a good red pill

You saw of a leg and count the rings, just like with a tree. Or at least i wish it was done this way on all migrants.

>dn.se/nyheter/sverige/hemtjanst-utan-utlandsk-bakgrund-erbjuds/
In fairness that article is obviously negative to the phenomenon.