Muhammed had 14 wives, his first was a MILF, several were cakes, and one godlike loli

>Muhammed had 14 wives, his first was a MILF, several were cakes, and one godlike loli
Is he, dare I say it /ourprophet/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_Lake
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adultry
that's a sin

technically its not adultery if they are all your wives.

>technically its not adultery if they are all your wives
technically you can only have one wife, heathen

Poland, you've been a roll lately in the news.
Don't fuck it up now.

thats 2nd Metmet, conquer of istanbul, ass kicker of jesusniggers.

Acording to who the pope?

Wtf Louis CK was Muhammed

mohammad had it all figured out. whenever he wanted something he would go see angel gabriel, and whadyaknow, angel gabriel told him god's will he should have it. this happaned with a couple o his wives if i remember

That's not Muhammed, that's Mehmet II, you crusader larpers should know this

Ah, yes. The Turks who kept Eastern Europe back from the Renaissance, Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution. Turkfags were busy fucking their castrated negro boys and smoking hookahs and not inventing or innovating at all XD

>Eastern Europe
i dont its our fault. those untermench are still backwards.

Jesus = reddit
Muhammed = Sup Forums

Turks were the reason that Mediterraneans boosted the Renaissance, idiot
Without them, no Byzantine Greek diaspora would have settled in Italy with Ancient knowledge

Honestly, speaking for myself, I think a lot of Sup Forums would agree, Islam is dope, it's a lot of what we advocate, women are secondary citizens like children, even beta men can have multiple wives. It's pretty totalitarian which I think we can all agree some kind of absolute power is needed to combat this rampant degeneracy that our society and all great societies eventually fall to, decadence and plentifulness.

Honestly my only real problem, and again I think a lot of Sup Forums, is they're brown. I'm a firm believer in genetics and a lot of them are inbred retard tier. And because of their skin they are allowed to be violent savages because the tolerant left seem to think the darker you are or the more vaginas you think you have gives you degrees of immunity.

>Tldr I'm a little jealous.

>eastern europe
you mean balkans

>sexual slaves for rape
>*wives*

Leave Poland and go back to afrika, nigger.

>first was a milf
Did Mohammed like his wife's son?

I'd take the slaves too if you namsayin'

user every race can convert to islam its not an arab supremist religion
you can have your white sharia just like we have our berber sharia and arabs have arab shria and so on

>Islam is dope
>we need totalitarian shit

Totalitarianism is what makes western society a degenerate one. But you are a 51% white so you cannot understand basic principles of politics and social interaction. You deserve being a slave of saudis and jews, burger bitch.

it's a pity I like pork and beer though otherwise it would have been a pretty comfy religion

That's 13 wives too many and a big failure in marriage.

actually mehmet 2 was the most enlightened and open minded sultan among all other 34 sultans of ottomans.

some historians even argue that he was posined to death because he wanted to leave islam. (never confirmed)

*poisoned

Germany doing 180 degrees again i see.

>rekt traitorous jews
>mobilized a bunch of arab savages and conquered like a badass
>was a god-tier statesman and lawgiver (honored by the US supreme court in pic related)
>all while being a spiritual leader of the highest magnitude
>works Sup Forums kiddies to this day
Muhammad was based and definitely makes a solid case of being a prophet of God.

Pork was forbidden because at that time it used to have parasites
((Alchool)) will only destroy your body

That's because you savages have meat out in the sunny street and that attracts every living thing in desert. You have to protect your meat.

Muhammad had more wives than it is was permitted by "Allah"(him)

ultimate alpha
we Sup Forums neckbeards are nothing against muhammed. he did them all good and long from old to young.

not in moderation, did arabs originally ban it because they couldn't handle it, much like aboriginals can't handle their alcohol and become violent easily

>australian in germlandia

Does that mean I can eat pork?

>tfw no loli bride

>tfw no micro penis

>only one wife

Cucked by christianity I see. Kek one wife LOL might as well chop your balls off too and donate them to your local church

Do you expect god to give them refrigerator?

He damn should, they prayed enough.

People like you are the reason why Australia is going to shit. Good luck learning the quran by heart to-be roach

learn to salt your meat and keep in a low light low air pantry, even the euro savages at the time knew this

Byzantium culture was fucked up in the end, check their late art. It's meh.

why would any sane man want 14 wives?

why didn't god/allah teach them to prepare meat instead of forbidding it?

You should have only one waifu.
That's why you have to pick the right one and protect that smile.
He's burning in hell right now because he's a faggot.

how the fuck would I know

>Flag
Studies show people who marry as virgins and stay faithful are on average happier and healthier. But I wouldn't expect Pakistan to understand reason.

Some flies survive very high PH, basically breed in salty lakes in desert, acid lakes, where nothing else survives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_Lake
>Mono Lake occupies part of the Mono Basin, an endorheic basin that has no outlet to the ocean. Dissolved salts in the runoff thus remain in the lake and raise the water's pH levels and salt concentration.

Tell me you smoke hash at least?

pray in earnest and you will find out.

Childhood is when you idolize Jesus. Adulthood is when you realize Muhammad makes more sense.

No islam is not dope. A lot of Sup Forums might agree with their view on women/gays/transgender etc. But there is so much stupid shit in Islam that makes no sense. Like not being allowed to eat pork or listen to music for entertainment, playing any game that involves chance, like dices. Not being allowed to own pets (except for cats, but no dogs for you). Fantasy/Fiction novels are not allowed.
Now some might be willing to sacrifice these things but I wouldn't call it 'dope'.

And in all honesty I even believe that the Islamic rules regarding women is too strict for a lot of Sup Forums. Because from what I gathered most actually want the housewives of the 50's or so back.

Canadian shitposting at finest.

the only bad thing for you burgers is no bacon or beer

Ok let's see what Voltaire said about this.

"Voltaire's views about Islam remained negative; he considered the Qur'an to be ignorant of the laws of physics.[140] In a 1740 letter to Frederick II of Prussia, Voltaire ascribes to Muhammad a brutality that "is assuredly nothing any man can excuse" and suggests that his following stemmed from superstition and lack of enlightenment. Voltaire continued in his letter, "But that a camel-merchant should stir up insurrection in his village; that in league with some miserable followers he persuades them that he talks with the angel Gabriel; that he boasts of having been carried to heaven, where he received in part this unintelligible book, each page of which makes common sense shudder; that, to pay homage to this book, he delivers his country to iron and flame; that he cuts the throats of fathers and kidnaps daughters; that he gives to the defeated the choice of his religion or death: this is assuredly nothing any man can excuse, at least if he was not born a Turk, or if superstition has not extinguished all natural light in him." – Referring to Muhammad, in a letter to Frederick II of Prussia (December 1740), published in Oeuvres complètes de Voltaire, Vol. 7 (1869), edited by Georges Avenel, p. 105[141]"

Obviously not the dumb Semitic desert shit. How many Christians do you know who fast and only where one kind of fabric at a time? Just like the Jews and the circumcision stuff it's a cultural thing do to being brown subhumans. We obviously only adopt the positive things. Just a centralized rule of law that is the word of god or at least treated like it is.