Portuguese multimillionaire professional footballer Cristiano Ronaldo will soon be taking possession of twin babies...

>Portuguese multimillionaire professional footballer Cristiano Ronaldo will soon be taking possession of twin babies. A surrogate womb has been employed,to give Ronaldo extra
members of his brood.

>Ronaldo is already a devoted father to Cristiano Jr who came about via similarly unemotional circumstances. Still, how Cristiano Jr came to be, I find interesting. Behind any surrogacy story, there is a woman with a uterus, who carried the baby, pushed him out and then waved him off forever.

>while single men are accused of cutting women out of their lives so they don’t have to deal with the aggro of an ex-wife, maintenance payments or dual parenting arrangements, or being gay and hiding it. With a surrogacy, the argument has gone, one can have babies, heirs, legacy, a little head to sniff and think “this is mine”, without the need (or admin) of a woman.

Ronaldo sure is redpilled on women. He knows women are too much of a hassle, He has children via surrogacy and fucks model GF's. How could you be more alpha than him?

independent.co.uk/voices/cristiano-ronaldo-georgina-rodriguez-twins-surrogate-baby-what-girlfriend-thinks-a7627916.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0pdQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdeans
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always remember to archive clickbait sources. Thank you.

archive.is/0pdQ8

Post the gif of him staring at the other dude's bulge.

That's pretty based.

hes gay

>Ronaldo sure is redpilled on women. He knows women are too much of a hassle, He has children via surrogacy and fucks model GF's. How could you be more alpha than him?

>implying he's not a massive closet case

>redpilled

pretty much the best example of portuguese white trash, azeite/gipsy tier

azeite?

Metro sexual, He dresses a bit gay but surely he isn't otherwise he wouldn't be fucking models

>How could you be more alpha than him?
by being messi

How is he white trash?

>he's so redpilled
>his children have no mother and he fucks whores
...wait a minute
Hmm, he's actually bluepilled.

Those models are "beards"; he can afford to pay them a small fortune to hang around with him so he doesn't look like the massive gay he is.

You can pretend the arrangement he has - ostensibly paying for kids - is completely normal but it's not. In fact, it's suspicious as fuck.

Pic related is normal.

He and his mom look after his children. He doesn't need a mother who lives of his paychecks, tell the child how bad his father is and is a bad parent.

Because women are gold digging whores who are bad parents. Figure it out

>but muh money from pushing ball around with niggers
Well, he can always not get married.

Who's the biological mother?

this, he took a airplain everyday to morocco to be ith his "friend"

>Because women are gold digging whores who are bad parents.

You're only saying this because you can't get a gf, user. You're not fooling anyone.

Sad that you would rope a gay man like Cristiano into your own self-validation.

Pic related. More normal shit.

I was thinking about posting that image to this thread. he's a Morrocan mans bitch

Starting to notice a pattern here.

>kid in front

cuckedbyrakitic.jpg

Isn't sodomy illegal in Morocco?

>implying being gay isn't being redpilled on woman
Now that he cheated the vaginal jew give me ONE (1) reason not to be gay anymore.

The white race will be saved by redpilled gay couples who only use roasties to reproduce

pretty sure he's a closet fag who hires models to act like his gf

similar to brit chavs

You mean azeiteiro

>accidently impregnated a hooker
>gay

Pepe signing his new contract.

Hmmmmm.

so it just means lower class people? wtf is his ethnicity?

And another.

/r9k is down the street, virgin mary

>5 years with irina
>no babby
>1 year with Bradley Cooper
>babby
>"fucking models"

The countries with the strictest laws on homos have the biggest problems with homos.
And its a fact that Islam is by FAR the gayest religion there is.
see dancing boys, see bath houses, see turkish oil wrestling.

>when even Luca Modric has a family

Azeiteiro is mostly equivalent to hillbilly.

Ronaldo's ethnicity? It's said his great-grandma was from Cape Verde, so she was probably mixed african/portuguese. Rest is portuguese I think.

>Sup Forums praising a faggot gypsy

you guys never cease to amaze me

Really makes you think.

How is he a gypsy? He was just a poor Portuguese kid.

Of all the ones posted this is the guy that looks to have done the best job. They look happy.

>moortuguese
>white

James Rodriguez looks happy too.

All these other Madrid millionaires are married with kids by Crisitano isn't. Very odd...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdeans
>Portuguese professional footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo is of part-Cape Verdean descent through his paternal great-grandmother, Isabel da Piedade who at age 16 immigrated to the Portuguese island of Madeira from her native Praia, Cape Verde where she worked in the main city of the island, Funchal and married a Portuguese man, José Aveiro, Cristiano's paternal great-grandfather.

He lives with his mother, and is having children via surrogates, all the while looking like that? Yep he's a gay.

>how could you be more alpha than him?
By being white

He is like 1/18 black . So about %5 black.

So basically a white guy

he is a paedo, big money being spent to cover it up

pretty obv when you think about it

That's 4% more than Jews are Jewish in Israel.

He is gay you idiot.

You know if you basically have a free pass to just kick the shit out of the opponents forwards you tend to be happy in private life.
He can let out all his anger on the pitch.
pepe is one of those scary ass defender where youd rather pass than try and dribble.
Gattuso is another one that comes to mind.

Spoken like a true Anglo.

smart faggot
obviously he doesnt want to be fucked over by some golddigger or simply a typical bitch who'd run away with children and chink of his money after some years

TSSSSIIIIUUUU!
btw it's pretty smart regarding how many bitches are out there

>5% black
>white
Low standards, I barely even consider him portuguese in that case. If he weren't in such a high position I'd throw him out in a second.

Besides, we aren't 'white' to begin with. If a central euro comes here I can instantly tell you're a foreigner from the other side of the street, before you even open your mouth. That wouldn't happen if we were actually 'white'.

inb4 muh anecdotes, I live here

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord-

discord dot gg/tr7Cn

It's fucking %5

Yes, he is truly a meme.

>this guy has children without women despite several threads here asking for the same advice about surrogates
>he's gay

really gets the synapses firing

Kraig is that you?

5% too much.

If you're wondering, it's just a bunch of married cucks that are mad he escaped the personal hell they are living. They're just butthurt.

See

>several threads here asking for the same advice about surrogates

From fat NEETs and aspies that can't get laid. Or pedos.

Ronaldo is neither so why does he do it?

Because he likes men's knobs in and around his face and buttocks.

Oh, look, it's another team-mate.

You clearly have something personal to grind here since you put in that much effort

please continue, these pictures are comfy for some weird reason

I hope you get cancer in your ass.

I just now noticed he meant 0.5% (1/18) he just needs to write it properly.

In that case, I don't know. I'm not a geneticist.

Homosexuality is haram.

Wouldn't it be %6 desu 18/100 = about 5.666

I know just as much that you can't get a woman, and being the weak omega bitch that you are, you adopt some meme ideology instead of fixing your shit.

or you could post hundreds of stories about rich and famous men getting robbed in divorces and having to pay huge alimony to their ex-bitches who got away with their kids

see:

Either a pedo or a homosexual. Or both.

But i can get women. I just cba. i don't see the point.

>personal hell
I'm the happiest I have been during any time in my entire existence.
I know you can't get or a keep a woman. Be honest.

There is something weird and unnatural about any man that can't get or keep a woman. Like a bird that can't fly or a fish that can't swim.

Where do people get the idea he is a pedo?

I can get the gay part, But desu he is a metrosexual .

But he has dated top tier puss, he hasn't fallen for the vaginal Jew though

Pedo's are known for doing this, so they fuck their own kids without a woman around.
But I'm leaning towards him being gay.
Pedophile is just one small possibility.

I wasn't talking about Ronaldo.
And top tier isn't some gold digging whore model. And rich gays in denial have been caught doing that before anyway.

When he was with pic related, she was in new york while as said, he kept visiting his "friend" in morocco, now I don't know you but if she was my gf I would keep her close and make babies to her the natural way, he's obviously a complete faggot and hiding it for some marketing reason perhaps

if by redpilled you mean closed homosexual, yes he is.

Good for him

> Marketing reason

The last active top-level football-player who came out of the closet killed himself because his team-mates bullied him and the spectators yelled slurs at him.

Who the hell would want to come out if it meant a loss of cammeradie and the adoration of the fans?

His life, his choice.
If you're happy for yourself why bother slandering his arrangement? You sound like a punk bitch tbqh

Plastic surgery and roids really did a lot for this guy.

I'm not slandering his arrangement.
I was clearly talking about you, and not Ronaldo.

You called him a pedo and or gay throughout this thread. There are IDs, you know.

yup, I guess his surgeon did good work but it's not like he needed anything other than his teeth to be fixed.

He is not homosexual
Just average Mediterranean metrosexual fag
I see plenty Italians,Greeks,Spaniards just like him in Germany
Styled like women, always overdresses etc

He's probably saying that because he's had one.
Women arent fit to be parents

He clearly already has the jawline and cheekbones in the then pic. The fuck do yoou think plastic surgery is. Braces are not

Because he is gay.
And I said there's a small chance of him being a pedophile based on the fact that pedos's with money get children from surrogate mothers or adopt. Said it was a possibility, but a very unlikely one. Obviously can't read can you. Why don't you ask him if you can suck his cock since you're thirsting after it, he's gay, he'll probably let you.

You sound like a well adjusted individual.

>on the field

Raising a kid without a Mom.

FUCKING SELFISH CUNT

>virgin rage

Clearly more adjusted than you, since I don't have a bizzare infatuation with other men like you do.

I'm married and have had about 15 sexual partners of the top of my head. Nice try though.