Why exactly do Eastern Europeans hate the gays so much?

Why exactly do Eastern Europeans hate the gays so much?

What's the rationalisation here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/aM9FGyUlTyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we must glorify evolutionary dead ends
western europeans and ameritards

Leave it to an Italian to make a thread about gays..

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/ZQpqZ2

>Dutch education

Potatoland used to be based, now like 80 percent of your chitty island voted for faggot marriage.

t. Hungary

>eastern europeans
>using rational thought
kek

We don't hate gays. We hate pandering to them. And since we survived over 50 years of communism, we've got somewhat immune to marxist propaganda. Hence the resistance when (((they))) try to inflict it on us.

Because it's not natural + defys logic

Also against our faith

How can you hate something that is a jewish communist invention?

It has existed for as long as humans have. What makes that not natural? Is being infertile unnatural?

>It has existed for as long as humans have.
Yet I have failed to find any mention of it in my nation's history or literature up until a decade ago.
>Is being infertile unnatural?
Yes, why do you think it's seen as an illness/disability?

You think there are 0 homoerotic depictions in Romanian literature until 10 years ago?

Illness doesn't mean unnatural.

People simply express their initial reactions, they don't feel bound by ideology

>You think there are 0 homoerotic depictions in Romanian literature until 10 years ago?
Unless I missed some post modernist dribble from the inter war period then yes.

>Illness doesn't mean unnatural.
An illness is against the natural state of a being, which is healthy if you have forgotten.

They want them to become qt traps. Slavs make the best traps.

stop tempting me, Satan

Because they are based, If I wasn't born in this awesome place I would have liked to be an eastern european

the french had been developing fags for generations. word of a new strain of faggotry had reached stalin. allegedly it involved docking. after he got done vomiting he mandated that all the fags be shot post haste

to this day former soviet land has a strict no faggotry policy which has even bled into some non soviet land a little

I don't think natural means what you think it means. Is it not natural to get colds?

murder has existed since humans have. Is murder natural? Should we tolerate murder if it's not us being murdered?:)

>I don't think natural means what you think it means.
Natural has two meanings, from nature, and the base state of a thing.

And even with the from nature part I would still say that though it's common as fuck for illnesses to happen your body is also supposed to fight it off.

Cult of masculinity. Being a fag you don't share the same macho values and hummilate all the men by your existence.

Basically, it's just a reason to pick on outsiders, who live a different style of life.

youtu.be/aM9FGyUlTyQ

>Cult of masculinity
Prison culture in our case. To be a fag means to be raped on a daily basis in prison and thanks to all sorts of repressions during the Soviet era, the number of ex-inmates was so high that the mainstream culture has been heavily influenced as a result.
Prior to communism, homosexuality was frowned upon as well as we wuz christians and shit.

It's the default, instinctual reaction.
The better question is why do westerners have such a fascination with poofters.

Why hatred to gays is natural can be easily explained by a tribe example:
> be tribesman
> hunt all day to care for family
> protect them from dangerous animals
> there's this one guy
> he doesn't care for mating with women
> fathers no children
> clearly he is less invested in the tribe
> when in danger I don't know if he'll sacrifice himself for his nonexistent offspring
> one day he grabs my butt
> THATSIT.pgn
> now I really hate him

Why is there any reason to love gays? It would just lead to more people being gay.

Gays are harbingers of leftism.

Eastern Europe has been there ..done that.

Plus the ass blasting stuff is grody