SPREAD THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=AfG1myglfhY

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/search?q=ngo ships &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=fU0tWdnuOsfr8AfWzZCYBw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is fake no sources shill thread slide

share on all mainstream meteor shites

PJW is a JQ denying shill who possibly has sex with men.

sage

Shared this on Facebook

PJW going full redpill

very cute couple tbqh. /polgbt/ af

Huh?
google.co.nz/search?q=ngo ships &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=fU0tWdnuOsfr8AfWzZCYBw

Yep

>december 2016
No sources this is a slide thread MODS DELETE THIS SHILL THREAD

Did he admit that Zionists are the main ones causing the refugee crisis? If not, don't call him redpilled. I understand that you guys from t_d are new here and don't understand how things work, but you NEED to watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" by Dennis Wise before you will know what being "redpilled" means.

taxi service indeed
absolutely maddening

I think its some german ngo who bought a ship and is now hauling negroes.

I have seen that hitler movie.. cool story broo ..
and also just because PJW isnt going fulllll red pill to you doesn't mean he isn't going full red pill for normies.. thats what he is good at

this is Sup Forums. everyone here knows who PJW is.

if you want this to spreed, post on your face book. if you dare.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

its been known for a while bro

I agree with what this poster says, shady sources with no refutable coverage yeah I call fake

We can redpill normies with the actual truth. PJW is controlled opposition that IS BLOCKING US from reaching normies. Some alt-lite people are ok, because they don't deny the JQ, but this fucking guy, he makes it his goal to discredit us.

keep going user

HOL UP

alot of red pill zioniestas like David Duke

is he controlled opp 2?

he sure does fuck it up with his KKK history

I'm pretty sure you're just shilling and trying to get me to reply, but ok. David Duke is not controlled opposition because he is honest when it comes to race, politics, Hitler, Nazi Germany, and the JQ.

I'm not shilling.. Cheers

No worries then bro, you understand the concern i'm sure. So many shills lately. Read through the attached image and repost it anytime you see a sage thread. God bless you.

you could at least put in some effort

If you still haven't uploaded a version with a translation in your own language then you are part of the problem so GO FUCK YOURSELF

its .... in english.. umm i don't know what to say Pol/bro

This, I dont know how pol still falls for this obvious shill fake news

What is REAL news that is popular?

Did you even read my reply? Are you a retard?

i actually think you are shilling tbqh

Exactly this pol needs to stop being so guillable and identify obvious shill threads that are just to slide

this is big folks, jew shills trying to slide this. Bump, I'm sharing this on social media too. See you germanbros in prison, god speed

Bumping

Why are Europeans such cucks? Holy shit this is enraging for me, a non European. How come Eurocucks be so much suicidal?

I do not mean being a newfag by any means but what's with the Europe proxy?

I bet you're a European in vacation. Nepal has tons of them
Though I 100% agree

Im not a fucking Shill.. I thought this would be a good share on Pol to generate discussion Pro vid or Anti vid..

I don't understand you DESU

IMAJIN MOI SHAHCK

lol wish I was, but I'm not though. When they killed 12 neps in Iran back in 2005 we burned down mosques and manpower agencies here. Imagine what we'd do to niggers and muds if they invaded our countries and rape our women.

Faggot Europeans are doomed.

iraq*

>Anonkek
>PJW

Kill yourself nu/pol/

I think it's both things.. Germans, French Swedish are cucks but Propaganda and Media has them blind

Same nigger. Awwwww look the democrats are mad lmfao fucking cuck faggots! You mad PJW is out there redpilling the kids with truth hoe?

Or just identify niggers like yourself *Shrugs*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Uprising when?

It is....it's payed democratic shills trying to swaw because they fear PJW and are doing everything they can to try to disuade ppl from watching the truth, while absorbing their bullshit. Don't buy into it. Most are whores, and niggers.....post anti-female bullshit and black truth.

bump

Hey nigger, how does this make you feel inside?

GAY ALERT

from the streetlights they will swing

That is a pill best discovered by oneself.

/OurGay/

Hi (((shareblue))) you know we can see that you posted bought of theas replays.

You want everyone to be 100% NatSoc? Be pragmatic you useless dumbhead
You can't redpill the masses with fucking mein kampf and the great story ever told, you need to start with the smaller pills

Hey bitch im talking to you. What? You don't wanna chat with me???

Yes they will

>SUBSCRIBE TO MUH CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE :-D

what the fuck PJW.

Lol not even a bait at this point

I agree that has pretty much discredited the authenticity of it all

Burn the coal pay the toll

Hmm somehow I don't align with the nu-pol accusation

Says the nigger....I see your (Id) faggot

>Emmit Till says hi XD

Gayest post this side of the century.

To all the shills here, how much are you being payed? Are we talking 5 figures here?

All your replays.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I agreed with you bro.. It wasn't meant for you

They get .02 shekels per post.....dead serious, shit got leaked. They came here and dropped everything. BROKE ASS FAGGOTS like 3-400/wk. But 1 was bragging how one there was upwards of 1,500/wk (No Life, 4real)

Based PJW

Tell me more about it....what game was this monkey in this video playing?

Don't let this slide people

I was using the phrase "taxi service" online to describe what's happening in the Med ages ago, so I'm happy that PJW is using it too.

Good job man

Do you got any gifs where niggers get shot for breaking stores?

This shit is fake as fuck
There are part of the video showing women harassed in cafe in France.
But those guys are not refugee but second generation of immigration

Fuck this ameridumb guys with his scary voice.

Sure do....tell me if you like it or not.

>This shit is fake as fuck
>But those guys are not refugee but second generation of immigration

And how many generation are you? How does it feels to submit to subhumans? How does it feels to get out breed by them in your own native country? Unless you are one of them, cuck!

>Nepalese shitkins talking shit

Chinks please

Guess that's just not your style....how about this one?

>Better recognize where your at bitch...this isn't fucking kikebook

Hmm 1st 2nd ? what does it matter?
It's a culture which is being imported

Found the Mudslime Rapefugee....your going back buddy

Really activated my gas chamber

Happy?

Old news.
Nobody cares.
I have known this for a very long time.
Fake News.
"""Conspiracy Theories""".
Its all a show, and its shit.
Jerrod why do you say this shit why would the news lie to us are you ok maybe you need to get back on the meds fuck you (((Rebecca))) nobody asked for your fucking advice maybe you should try not being on (((meds))) then you wouldn't get passed around by DeShawn and "the bois" when your desperate for your next fix.

Ignore the Shills and bump
Don't let this t slide

bump

Bumper RIno

Oy vey not mein kampf! Remember the 6 million!

>1 post by this ID
Obviously shill

I just tagged myself.
Traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.

Oy vey! I've been found out

Go back shill

Interesting I had a discussion with a friend. He was 'concerned' and thought I 'deserved more' when I shared an infowars link on FB.

hes used alex jones memes to discredit me when I told him, BRO I don't fucking care what he has said he is not my god.. I take what I want and infowars does good ground work exposing libtards at rallys and debates. I think this dude doesn't know what the matrix is hmm

Go in the oven kike

stfu burger