Why does he look exhausted? Especially in Israel. Are the kikes really thadt fucking bad? God damn

Why does he look exhausted? Especially in Israel. Are the kikes really thadt fucking bad? God damn.

Whoa look at that expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

He seriously looks like he hates Netanyahu, or am I wrong?

Who doesn't?

he doesn't. he looks dazed and confused, like a dementia sufferer

How can someone with dementia be President? My dad had it and it was pretty severe, and I can't imagine hiding all those symptoms.

I just don't get this theory people have.

didn't Reagan allegedly have Alzheimer's?

drumpf btfo

"ahhhh fuck finally it's over ok let's get out of here oh what I have to shake the heeb's hand ok fuck it here we go ok yep holding hands with the kike king in front of the camera ok yeppp alright let's bounce call room service new York strip well done w/ketchup and fries on the side"

He did but not until after he was president

he showed signs of it during his presidency

I laugh every time he gets out of the seat and walk away like a retard.

Yeah that's true

Although how can a man like this be President? Like does he not notice himself slipping? How do these slipups not have huge catastrophic consequences?

AND TWO SCOOPS

there's always a start, if this hand shake shit happens more often, he might have it.

roger stone said (((they))) will start a rumor about him having it

If Reagan had it, he was covered well by his staff. What about Trump? If he really has dementia there's nothing that can be done about it unless he fucks up at hiding it.

he does say some stupid shit sometimes

Is Trump slightly autistic? Like in our way autistic.

>our way autistic
Not our way. He's autistic in the businessman way. Like a man walking to a bar with a suit and tie, stroking his chin, straightening his tie, constantly touching himself like he's trying to shape himself orderly. That kind of autist. Although Trump has an air of a mafia Don to him that strips some of that away, so it's not so extreme.

There is something uber-weird going on behind the scenes.

Trump can't do anything, he's realizing that he is not the man in charge... that has to be very deflating for a guy with a Trump sized ego

He's also autistic like a man who does nothing but work.

But not in our way. No sir.

It's almost like being the President is exhausting. Really makes you think huh?

I've met a lot of old kikes that carry themselves like King Kike, and I will say from experience, there is no conversation to be had with them. It's only goes one way
>"respect me, or else..."
>"or else what?"
>"OR ELSE...."

It's completely futile communicating with kikes.

Yeah think about what you said for a second.

Trump is an insomniac. For a stressful trip like that, he probably got even less sleep than usual. .

Trump does not have low energy
This is something else going on
Dont be a shithead, it's a tough job, but it doesn't explain wandering off like that. THat's why i'm asking if he just hates the PM of Israel.

I want to know about these kike conspiracy theories because it doesn't seem like Trump is as jew as some of these people are trying to say

I don't think he has insomnia, I think he literally just sleeps so little and is used to it. He might even have genes that allow him to sleep more efficiently.

A 70 year old man is not going to be able to be President of the United States with only 1 hour of sleep unless he's a really efficient sleeper

Well either way that's the same thing. If he normally only sleeps only 4 hours (or less), he isn't going to have much in reserve... I.e. if he doesn't get that small amount of sleep, it's probably going to mess with him.

He got his orders from N. Full-scale war against Assad and Iran - and the destruction of white Americans.

Haaaaa

Sometimes? He really can't talk. For a start, he repeats everything he says.

>Full-scale war against Assad

>Implying we couldn't just drone strike his house.

It's probably not the real Donald Trump. He might have been abducted many months ago and replaced with a clone.

Well he did look limp with the PM of Israel holding him like a puppet

"I present to you Trumpbot 2.0"

Where's Trump then if that's not the real him? On a spaceship somewhere? Do we need Master Chief to save him from aliens?