I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/vandals-deface-veterans-memorials-memorial-day-article-1.2653906
youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heinous acts

The police should find the fucking pieces of shit who did this and publicly lynch them.

This is not ok.

Martial law when?

No one with an IQ over 30 would ever do something like that regardless of the political views. This is some Sub-human tier shit

Military cemetery?

antifa are the strongest red pill

Literally unironically explain yourself immediately

Day of the sulfuric acid when?

Pssst (it's an inside job account)

>one should Hurt people who are alive yo honour people who don't exist

I'm sure that gained them a lot of support.

antifags are right about this though. being a kike cannon fodder doesn't make you a hero

They're a literal red pill factory. Every time they pull a stunt like this, hundreds more see the light.

Quick rundown?

well hero worship is one of the ways jews manipulate americans into joining the forces and fighting proxy wars for Israel.

Surely this is a fake photo. If not, FUCKING KILL THESE CUNTS.

be more subtle next time

I'm not a big fan of the army but the people who did this should be hanged

It was all fun and games but this is simple fucked up. Do we already have autismos on this to find out who exactly that was?

T-This is fake, r-right?

Fuck off Ahmed

The threads keep getting deleted by janitors

Kijk de vastgezette tweet mongool

Janitors can't delete threads.

americans died for israel
other americans pissed on their graves
bannerlord on e3 2017
go vegan

Unironically yes.

Well im not suprised , people aren't as wise as diogenes when it comes to this

Are you fucking serious?

That account is false flag, they could be a little more subtle.

Is there a better source for this?

Can't wait to shoot these pieces of shit in the back of the head after we win the second American civil war.

The only good antifa is a dead antifa

>bannerlord on e3 2017

There wont be a release date and it'll be extended for another year.

>The Eternal Roach

WARS FOR ISRAEL

The constitution of America is actually unilaterally opposed to an armed forces since it enforces tyranny. Only an idiot refuses to see the facts, that every american who has died has died for no reason other than the security of Israel and the instability of the middle east and now Europe. Most soldiers don't sign up for political reasons, but that doesn't mean they aren't the cutting edge of the political regime. Don't enforce tyranny from misguided sympathy.

Fraudulent and homosexual

Normally I would say this a false flag or a Sup Forums joke, but I know of a couple of actual Antifa here in Australia who vandalized a war memorial with shit like this. Or at least a couple of Antifa got their teeth kicked in by skinheads for boasting about it (and the monument was indeed vandalized with anti-war bullshit)

nvm
These are all old news. This account is a troll account.

The picture with all the crosses knocked over was from over a year ago. It was some drunk nigger.

It was looking good until you wrote out what 13% of the worlds Muslims was in numbers. You be more subtle.

They're right thou. Those were no heroes, just poor low IQ saps who were duped into fighting the jew's wars for them. That whole graveyard is a monument to cuckoldry and it's only natural for the antifa bulls to poz it up.

Fake, I knew I had seen those crosses before.
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/vandals-deface-veterans-memorials-memorial-day-article-1.2653906

they're trying to make it a bug free complete game. you want to buy an incomplete buggy game with DLCs to make it work? go play ea or ubisoft games then faggot

based antifa destroying graves of war criminals and child killers .

I agree. No more Zionist wars for the White man

>Sup Forums false flag account
>triggers Sup Forums
rly mks u thnk

Or give a realistic release date instead of pushing back release until everyone loses interest.

I can see how they are feeling the pressure. This is a massive project compared to mount and blade.

I appreciate that they are taking their time. Not many roaches do things with that amount of thought and care.

who gives a fuck if people forget about it? real games don't need hype trains because as soon as they are released people play them, realize how good they are and tell everyone else about it.

>you must be 18 or older to use this wesbite.
now fuck off.

checked

>destroying graves that fought the reich
wtf I love antifa now

Do something about this you complacent faggots

>A message to the West brought by your friend and buddy
>Canada

SIEG
I
E
G

Good. American soldiers killed Nazis. Fuck them. I don't see why all you Yuropoors etc are getting worked up about this.

Great minds think alike, eh Sven?

graves can't fight silly

user says as he waits for the Halsey concert to orchestrate part two

one can enter a place and destroy private property
meanwhile your cuck army is fighting alongside jihadists against assad. If those were muslim stones you would be 666 triggered right cuckboy?

>Who don't exist

Every dead soldier on this cemetary is worth a thousand times more than these disrespectful scumbags.

Be angry, but they couldn't have done better if I was planning their day for them. This is fantastic.

That's literally what they do faggot

Definitely the good guys though right? Definitely not trust fund terrorists.

IDK about the photo, but that Twitter account is fake. It's there to make antifa look bad. I don't mind tbqh

Take a hike kike. All battles have both sides funded by the bankers. That is basic JQ101

>be Europe
>let in millions of subhuman savages
>blame America because you're too weak to tell them to fuck off back to Shifting Sand Land

spoopy

Give me any game that sold well that was marketed poorly that wasn't part of a franchise.

Nice you think I am underage but I was in school when the atari 2600 came out.

Clearly you have never met progressives in the USA

Killing lefties when youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

kek tear down a cemetery
TEAR IT DOWN TO THE GROUND
oh...uh..i see our work is already done, comrades!

>honor and consequences for your actions are what great nations are built on

I see that too now but it follows my narrative so it's ok

literally stop fucking saying literally you uber faggot

>antifa subhumans
>people
How bout you shut your mouth before we lunch you too?

Yes. The soldiers who died for nothing should at least have their graves/memory intact.. "heroes" or not.

>literally not seeing I'm using it ironically

commit kys you're self

This twitter account is a parody.

Btw i wouldn't be surprised if these antifa faggots actually did that, but smells more of a BLM type of chimpery.

Ha, you cowards wont do a damn thing about it either, I bet some people live within 10 minutes of that, even they wont do anything.

>muh heinous acts!
>muh this is not okay!
>muh martial law when!
>muh no one over 30 IQ would do that
>muh day of sulfuric acid

Nothing. Not a damn thing. Did Austrians do shit about legal muslim rape of 4 year old boys? Nope. You wont either. Bunch of crosses, what do you care? Beer, sports, work, sleep. Thats what you will do.

antifa are dogs
who live like dog ,will die like dog
and will be buried like dog

Tru desu

The active days of Sup Forums are long gone

cool reference bro

The only they they will do is shame the guy who does snap, and say hes holding us all back.

You know, I was by you, I would shoot you.
But the thing that is making you alive is that the place you live.
Call yourself lucky you kike, soon you will pay.
So go on, trash thus country, but we will eradicate you sooner.
Farewell

The quints of Truth

Checked for quints of truth.

He's not wrong

ye its fake theyre images collected across different years and crimes committed by different un-related sacks of shit

irony is for hipsters and libshits

hating on popular things like irony is hipster

They are brainwashed to be traitors. They think everyone that helps their people and nation are bad guys, and everyone that helps foreigners are the good guys. It's the university system.

>Im a kike because we both know youre too cowardly to take action against local threats

Im as sick of this shit as you are, the difference is I recognize its happening just as much because of mass inaction and cowardice as it is because kikes are making it happen. The only thing that evil needs to be successful is for righteous men to do nothing. Well either the US is critically short on righteous men, or the righteous men aren't doing their job.

I cheer these events on now, despite how terrible they are. Muslim smashes 9th century art in Italy on video in a church? Great stuff! 9th century art is irreplaceable, but so is our race. Antifa runs through what I assume is a military cemetery? Good! Maybe the military community in specific will become agitated. They know how to use guns, and plan, and organize. Thats a great community for non-whites to rile up if they want a racewar.

So until I see large scale opposition, I will cheer on the bad guys, because you guys are just as bad as them - for standing by as a group. In 2019, Im voting communist (NDP) and they might actually win. Maybe then people will stop saying "Im not into politics, dont talk to me about that stuff, its so terrible!" and will instead say "SIGN ME UP"

yes

100% fake and proven

Sex

dam.....deep..