In 2 days it will be LGBT Pride Month

How will Sup Forums be celebrating?

archive.is/nvFPg

As a part of their larger "Equality" initiative, which brought the likes of LeBron James, Serena Williams, Kevin Durant, Michael B. Jordan and Alicia Keys together for an inspiring short film released in February, Nike will bring back its BETRUE collection on June 1st. The company started BETRUE six years ago as an employee-led grassroots program inspired by the benefits diversity can bring to communities and workplaces. The company has raised around $2.5 million in financial aid through the campaign for LGBTQ causes in the United States since 2012.

Company points to "an ongoing cultural shift that has seen more women than ever embracing sport"

"The key for us was to create something that people could unite around to show their support for LGBTQ athletes," said LBGT Network Leader at Nike Robert Gorman. "Sporting your rainbow in the gym or on a run became a way to feel like you belonged to something larger – you were connected to being 'out' or being an ally. The rainbow has and always will be incorporated into the BETRUE product in some way."
This year's collection will include both footwear and apparel and will feature the rainbow as well as "other prominent symbols of Pride, including the color pink and the triangle." On sale in the footwear department with a BETRUE twist will be the Nike Classic Cortez, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34, NikeLAB Air VaporMax and Nike Flyknit Racer.

Showing a more progressive side to marketing athletic wear, this latest campaign comes a couple of months after Nike announced they are developing a "Pro Hijab" – a product that has been well over a year in the making – for Muslim athletes. Nike also released a commercial called "What Will They Say About You?" earlier this year to celebrate the “pioneering spirit of the Middle East."

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/05/26/us-national-soccer-teams-wear-rainbow-themed-uniforms-support-lgbt-pride/102201950/
footwearnews.com/2017/focus/athletic-outdoor/rainbows-peace-signs-cover-chuck-taylor-lgbt-pride-month-360629/
yourtango.com/2017303010/targets-rainbow-licious-takepride-line-back-support-lgbt-pride-month
outsports.com/2017/4/26/15431650/lgbt-pride-nights-mlb-2017
washingtonblade.com/2017/05/17/silence-on-whether-trump-agencies-will-recognize-pride-month/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/05/26/us-national-soccer-teams-wear-rainbow-themed-uniforms-support-lgbt-pride/102201950/

footwearnews.com/2017/focus/athletic-outdoor/rainbows-peace-signs-cover-chuck-taylor-lgbt-pride-month-360629/

yourtango.com/2017303010/targets-rainbow-licious-takepride-line-back-support-lgbt-pride-month

Even the gayest people I know wouldn't wear that shit

outsports.com/2017/4/26/15431650/lgbt-pride-nights-mlb-2017

Holy shit i love pegasuses and i think that shirt looks dope, and i browse Sup Forums regularly.

washingtonblade.com/2017/05/17/silence-on-whether-trump-agencies-will-recognize-pride-month/

Kelly Love, a White House spokesperson, said via email when asked if Trump would issue a Pride proclamation or host a White House Pride reception, “We will let you know as soon as we announce our June proclamations.”

During the 2016 election, Trump in an interview with ABC News’ Jonathan Karl said he’d “look into” whether he could issue a proclamation as president recognizing June as Pride month, essentially dodging the question.

“I would look into it,” Trump said. “And I feel so badly what happened [in Orlando]. And we have to do something about it.”

President Clinton started the tradition of issuing a proclamation to recognize June as Pride month. Although President George W. Bush discontinued that tradition, it was renewed by President Obama, who also in each of his years in office held a White House reception to celebrate Pride with members of the LGBT community.

>Raised 2.5 mil

Probably cost more to hire the stars..

>– you were connected to being 'out'

What does that even mean?

And lol at them being LGBTQ and supporting women oppressing hijab and talking about "pioneering middle east".

>(((Equality))) initiative
>Implying its anything else except draining faggots of their shekels using muh fee fees

bump

bump

I'm 100% gay and open about it but I hate gay culture so much. Why should I celebrate the fact that I'm gay?

Why shouldn't you? That's like saying its wrong to celebrate being White.

bump

>yfw Muslims kill faggots during pride month and the lgbt throws the faggots under the bus again like orlando

Holy fuck America is nearly as faggy as this country lmao. ignore sodomite orders

have you seen the gay pride parades?
i'm gay and i think that shits nasty
also >69 hurr durr

I approve of the parades, not the nudity.

Building a tesla coil.

rofl, murica fuck yea

I hope some Muslim blows up the parade

Wait a goddamn minute. I have to put up with these faggots for an entire MONTH now?

>A good chance to just let the regressive left continue devouring itself
>Newfaggots will summerpost all over (((Social Media))) and draw more attention to 'le interwebz h8 machin'

Feels bad man

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/tr7Cn

Nobody wants to join your faggot Discord.

might as well be a jude patch for faggots.

I never understood paying insane prices for athletic attire. I always end up having to throw out shirts and socks because they reek after a month or two of regular exercise. Some nice outer wear might be justified but the whole fashionable fitness trend is extremely feminine.

Isis be like boom

>Needing an entire 1/12th of the year to celebrate asinine shit
>Needing to buy merchandise to celebrate it

Why are LGBTQ people such narcissistic spendthrifts?

Maybe I'll go to the Amsterdam LGBT Canal Parade this summer.

Last year was really fun.

I just tagged myself.

So I should sell my Nike stock and then short it?

Thanks Sup Forums?

This is for when buying an Apple product on its own isn't a sufficient advertisement of one's sexuality.

>slap a rainbow on it
>call it lgbt
wow, real innovative

Try a new detergent m8

But those who need to signal their virtue will snap up the merchandise.

That looks like cultural appropriation, user. Why does that white male shitlord think that it is okay to larp as one of the native Americans from which his ancestors stole America?

>
is this like Weimar or already beyond

My brother, do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and Savior's other invention, the scented dryer sheet?

>June is LGBT pride month
>Zodiac sign of CANCER dominates the month of June
>LGBT is L I T E R A L L Y Cancer

kek

sexual degeneracy and consumerism go hand in hand

>i'm gay

Leviticus 20:13

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord dot gg/xzrng