Once again the germans will kneel to the americans. When will they learn? :)

once again the germans will kneel to the americans. When will they learn? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/
youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey! Germany needs to give more to (((NATO)))

(((Trump))) is judeo slavic, actually.

o vey, lets simplify everything we don't understand and blame on the (((jews)))

Germany needs to pay reparations to the entire world for all the bullshit they've unleashed upon it like Freud, Nietzsche, Communism, WW1, WW2, migrant crisis, ect, they just never stop shitting up the planet.

I seriously have no idea who's jewing who anymore

You forgot Volkswagen as well. Seriously Germany, you need to settle down

Wrong.gif
Bluepilled af

Protestantism

You're not wrong.

there 2 kinds of jews. Zionists and globalists.
Zionism is for the interests of israel.
Globalists for the interests of jewish global power.
They mostly work together

here you go burger
they will kneel to the Slavs then

>execute zionist foreign policy and support for a hundred years
>still be confused about who runs america and have a false sense of patriotism as you become 50% mexican

But that's wrong, you silly faggot.

What's he gonna do, break trade agreements with the EU?
Reminder (which Trump also doesn't understand): there are no trade agreements with any EU member directly.

Now go back to Molenbeek and suck off some mudslime, you pathetic traitor.

>Nietzsche
Whats wrong with him?

They should pay reparations to southern europe for the fucking euro is what they should pay.

Eternal Anglo strikes again

Germany is, was, and will always be pure cancer to this world. Also, Germans are the biggest faggots I've ever seen. Fuck the krauts, pay denbts immediately.

He's German.

>God is dead

He is.

Funny how the same left wing media, who is Anti Trump, has declared the German trade surplus a problem over the last years, but now keeping silence on the trade deficit.

The EU is going to go down if the Germans are not going to balance out their trade issues.

they shouldnt, the netherlands has a trade surplus too. And i like it this way

His philosophy can be used to deter people from Christian traditionalism. I personally love Nietzsche but I do see why he'd be an existential threat to a tradition and a weapon for progressives.

Its not that they have a surplus.

They're a big country so it's expected.

They fucking trade rape all of Europe though.

Yeah, and todays societies are really proving him wrong?

blessyahowah.com/

With all respect to the netherlands, but the German trade numbers are out of this world. Even German politics admit that the trade surplus is crazy and dangerous for the world.

for a country that claims to be the greatest country on Earth, Americans seem to spend most of their time whining and complaining about what everyone else in the world is doing

trump sometimes acts like a child, this time he acts like a teenager, maybe we see him acting like an adult in the soon future.

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !
thanks pol.

>What's he gonna do, break trade agreements with the EU?
Yes because, there is no formal one to begin with you damn kraut

Good thing the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership was never signed. Enjoy the tariffs

Merkel won't pay

if germany pays 2% of gdp for nato it will have a pretty strong military again, i don't think any european country likes this idea.

>We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany

It's the free market, bitch. Why do Americans buy German products?

free market is only good if it is good for US corporations.

Kek is sending us a message

>They fucking trade rape all of Europe though.
Yeah, and when we're done with them we will neglect rape them afterwards.

this will end badly. our government has already clearly expressed that they are not ready to pay the share they signed a fucking contract for

The best thing that could happen to germany or any western country right now is economic collapse.

>Nietzsche
woah leave >ourguy out of it
the concept of god is dead

MERKEL BTFO

>Germany gives CIA/FBI info about Russia-Trump connection
>Trump spergs out and doesn't understand economic deals
American education...

Nietzsche is awesome you wooden toothed tea quaffer

I hope we bankrupt you desu senpai

they signed no contract for spending 2%.
there is no contract for this.
also germany is paying way more than other countries for cleaning up the mess that US wars left, this should taken into account too.
if we pay 2% we could afford a carrier, should it patrol the Rhine?

Krauts are cucks youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

To me nietzsche is like one of those exploding brain memes...starts out with traditionalism...then liberalism and relativism...then the ubermensch and traditionalism again is he final phase

Liberals and relativism leads to nihilism and hedonism. My interpretation of Nietzsvhe is to leave a goal oriented, structured life to achieve enlightenment, which essentially is a form of traditionalism

just wait till merkel introduces the idea of a joint EU military. She will use it to keep other EU countries in check and force them to accept rapefugees. And if any country tries to get out the EU army will be there to ensure that this wont happen.

you gotta pay. if you agree to pay we may not require you to pay the amount you didn't pay in the past

>if we pay 2% we could afford a carrier, should it patrol the Rhine?
No, the Ostsee. And maybe the mediterranean to fend of the boatniggers.
But we are traditionally a landpower anyways. Let's just get our airforce research top notch again and build a shitton of tanks.

It isn't required and nations have agreed to go up to 2% in the 2020's. Obama got that deal. Getting pissed and threatening trade wars is the most autistic thing you can do.

> obama got them to agree in to pay what they already agreed to pay but you must wait a decade

so he didn't them to agree to anything?

>Gradual increase
>Nothing
Do you understand the difference? Europe has never been required but they're doing it because Obama negotiated it. Trump isn't even trying to get a deal, he wants to be king of the african states of america. I really don't understand this line of thinking.

>This nation should pay reparations for an idea!

Don't start this argument, lad.
You must understand this train of thought involves bringing us down too.

>"MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL"
>Mexicans don't pay for it
>"EUROPEANS WILL PAY FOR THE TRADE DEFICIT AND THE NATO BUDGET"
>Europeans don't pay for it
>proceed to threaten everyone with petty trade wars except for China which you literally called a currency manipulator during the campaign

Why is Trump such a blowhard?

BEADY

>I really don't understand this line of thinking.
i don't understand how you could elect a literal homosexual as your prime minister

why are you defending the eu, cuckold?

what is the agreement then? just pay whatever you want?

I was going to buy an RS5, but I'm not now.
Hans, Mehmet and cunta kinte should suffer

Why are you attacking European countries? What has Europe ever done to you, you brainless Amerishart?

Don't ask me, who do you think I voted for? But at least he's competent and isn't an amateur in politics like Trump. You need to get rid of both parties.

1776 WILL RISE AGAIN

Do people even engage with Nietzsche outside of edgy and nihilistic quotes?
Learn to context

>sodomite
>buggerer
>competent

Lincoln fucked dudes and wanted to deport Africans. This is where you went wrong.

The real redpill is realizing germans have destroyed Europe over 9 times

The germs spend too much on somali rapeugees. Germany's tourism, a major source of revenue, is dropping like a rock because of the crime level that is rising. In ten years germany will be kaput.

Nietzsche was a god-like troll, though.
It's really his fault for producing such memeable one-liners.

how can we get blamed for being too productive? its like people shitting on the best student in class,

Can't you see your stupid video almost has no sound, retard?

>if we pay 2% we could afford a carrier, should it patrol the Rhine?

Just the Baltic sea, oh and make a turn by ireland just for the lulz.

Of course it's the kraut defending germany. No one else will help out your sorry ass

>obama on wall
>maga hat
I like this pic but this makes no cents

Daily reminder that you will be kicked out of NATO if you are below that line

PAY DEBTS FAGGOTS!

Nietzsche advocated for the strong to forge their own values in a nihilistic world where tradition dissolved.

This whole god is dead thing is exactly that. Man made the idea of god ridiculous by science and progress. So the man crying god is dead is full of despair now, since the old order fell.

Nietzsches solution was to find your own purpose and your own moral convictions.

wize man. soon the german kinder will be mocked by blacks in school for being smart. saw it happen over the last 50 years in here NY. soon ur cars will be as reliable as the Yugo.

>God

what kind of shitskin retard are you?
Germany hasn't produced anything good in a long time. Just borrowing money from USA to pay their welfare to all you shitskins they are inviting in.

>Thinks that germany has any tourism at all except some chinchins who later become collage students and feed off the government
>Thinks there are actually a significant amount of rapefugees in germany.

Germany has been and always will be an industrial powerhouse because we work efficient. Germany has the lowest weekly working hours in europe and still the highest GDP.

And most of the refugees fill the badly paid blue collar jobs, yes it may shock you but they work. Well actually it's more like forced labour because either work for minimal wage or be shipped back to Assad, but you get what I'm saying. And yes Germany is deporting refugees.

>Thinks that germany has any tourism at all
There is.
Mostley Ost- and Norsee otherwise it's very diffuse

>And most of the refugees fill the badly paid blue collar jobs, yes it may shock you but they work.
hahahahahha
>And yes Germany is deporting refugees.
ohohoohohohohohoho

you are deluded

>PAY DEBTS FAGGOTS!
>T*rkish rape babies talking about denbts

Your NATO contribution are so high, because your GDP fell so much.

Actually fuck NATO, it's american imperialism.

we can has nukes?

>Triggered

Let me guess, you voted for the AfD as well and live in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern?

Can't wait till Drumpf is impeached
Maybe he will still write such tweets when he's in jail

>Dear diary
>a literally shitskin turk rapebaby called me a turk today

yeah pay USA 10 Trillion and you can have nukes

Not only Germany. Fucking Europe has always relied on tourism, it's like the 2nd or 3rd biggest source of revenue for them (fun fact: Spain earns more from tourists comming to Mexico than Mexico itself).

>go to Italy
Africans and Muslims everywhere
>go to Germany
Africans, Turks and Muslims everywhere (at least kebab was good)
>go to France
Africans and Muslims everywhere
>Meet an Englishwoman in Montpellier
She's 30 and single, her sister is married to a muslim guy and wears a burka

They are fucking everywhere. Not only that, there's gangs of teenagers who harass tourists, act like they are deaf, fucking surround you, one of them gives you a paper to sign while other one starts kissing your hands. You sign the paper so hopefully they fuck off. Surprise, the paper says you agreed to a donation of 10 euro. It would be meaningless but somehow disobeying that paper means they can get physically agressive, and since you're surrounded by hordes of teenager subhumans protected by the government, you better pay up or they'll hurt you and even follow you to the hostel to harass you.
And if that wasn't enough, the smell. THE FUCKING SMELL. Fucking seriously, I live in Mexico City and let me tell you, the popular parts of the city, where low class mexicans who only eat deep fried corn based products didn't smell as bad as these fucking sandniggers.

Spain was the only OK place in Western Europe and that's because even though you encounter your typical leftist vermin, my family is pro Franco and fairly conservative.

Meanwhile in Eastern Europe, I only saw 8/10+ women and overly drunk homeless men.
Fuck Western Europe, they deserve everything their are getting for being so blind and willingly destroy their homelands just for virtue signalling.

OK well then fuck Europe no more money for European defense close the bases and bring our guys and stuff back home.
We will see how many of your faggot social programs you can afford when you have to pay for your own defense

Bye bye BMW!

Hell yeah Trump getting shit done !!
The memory of how he forced my irrelevant weak government to pay for a fucking wall is still fresh in my mind.
Germany will be no different ;)

enjoy choking on chlorine chickens nigger

>yes it may shock you but they work
The percentage of them working is in the single digits. They are mostly retards and criminals.

>And yes Germany is deporting refugees.
A few ten thousand.

890,000 refugees came in 2016, half of them are in german language programms, around 50,000 started instantly working and 55,000 balkan refugees (Bosnia, Sebia, Bulgaria and Romania) returned after getting paind by the government,

Shut the hell up, Mexican mudskin. Spanish are white, you are not. Stop thinking that only because you speak spanish that your latino ass if white, because it is not. Mexican low class filth and Sandnigger low class filth are both low class filth, don't try to make mexicans look good by talking sandniggers worse then they already are.

>half of them are in german language programms
they should be in an airplane home and not in language programms

>55,000 balkan refugees returned after getting paind by the government
>paid by the government
You're not doing a good job at shilling.
I'll tell your supervisor.

The amount of problems with Lebanese refugees we've got since the 80s are immense and that was just a few thousand people. Now these clans are trying to recruit the new fugees while we can't even deport the old sandnigger fugees which are highly criminal. Germany is finished.

And:
>Shut the hell up, Mexican mudskin.
pic related

Western Europe deserves everything it gets. I hope the Hungarians and Polacks won't bend.

Most of that is from Germans.

You are completely right except for that you should replace Germans with Jews.

>Nietzsche
>German

He was Polish and a great philosopher who didn't unleash unspeakable evil onto the world unlike the other German ''philosophers''.