First contact

Don't know how we going to survive first contact with the aliens. If you had the job of being that person to welcome them what would you say how would you plan your next move and will islam attack them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/secureteam10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh.
Galactic Jihad.
Even if we nuked Mecca and the white man packed his bag for Mars, we'd STILL have a Muslim problem.
It's never going away.
Fuck.

Aliens will more ethical, intelligent and benevolent than us. I personally think it's likely they have us under a Prime Directive quarantine right now. Likely until we become a Type 1 Civ.

So I don't think they'll ever be around until a single culture on Earth is dominant. We'll need to get rid of the mudslimes first.

>fuck off space niggers, we're full
>you can crash on the moon if you want
when in doubt go with the classics

Riiiiiiiiight. You keep assuming that.
You do realize that Power, Ethics, and Justice have a tenuous relationship to each other in reality though, right?

Those space jerks could easily make bellchimes out of our genitals, no problem. And its not like there are space police to stop them.

>Don't know how we going to survive first contact with the aliens.

If the Romanians cant understand the language of the enemy spaceniggers. They wont backstab us and they wont change side so we win for shure.

Came here to post this

Come home white man

there has already been contact with aliens. notice how the CIA which controls the whole world at the moment and the boundaries don't exist hides everything for us or sells us snake oil? For example they have hidden military bases all over the world, they invent diseases which are not real such as HIV or ebola. the aliens are cooperating with the intelligentsia already against the destruction of what world used to be.

I would tell them that I am the only sane and peaceful person on EarthLink and they must whisk me away before the sick people holding me captive murder me.

>thinks star trek is real life
>would probably get raped by a romulan

Any ways, if you thought the US did bad things as a super power, yet expect there to be benevolent aliens, be prepared for a totally different possibility.

Spoiler: they're Muslims as well.

i take it you have never been "persuaded" by the invading red army to go against your interests
no, you needed no persuasion, just ask matias how it's done and how you have to fend off kebabs even in 2017 because of it

first contact would almost invariably be not with the alien race, but with whatever probes/droids/whatever it sends through the galaxy that eventually stumble upon us.

When do do meet these probes, think of it like a countdown to TRUE first contact going off. Okay, the alien's probe found us, and now it's only a matter of time they come, we can assume. In that time we pour all our resources toward increasing military might and advancement - hopefully by reverse-engineering any alien tech from the probe. We'd probably also start undertaking real non-meme attempts at space colonization, just in case earth gets destroyed, so there are still people out there.

Nope got nothing better to do on my half term

Shit plot twist

so there's this hospital in bucharest, it's called obregia
not the highest standards but it could do wonders for you

Not necessarily a plot twist, though. Aliens having a religion identical to Islam in all but prophets would be fascinating.

I wonder how Islam would fare, tbqh.

Yep but only if we are united if not u.s with all the freedom will find it and hoard it or russia will maybe china too

I can sell you professional tinfoil hats for a reasonable fee, weary traveler!

We taking bets?

No thanks got tinfoil down stairs so am alright

Just because someone looks human, it doesn't mean that they are. I think we were much more advanced in the past, and this has been hidden from us by fake history, even fake ruins and empires! I've talked to many different people, and it's like I'm talking to the same mind: A machine mind. Humanoid machines are a logical outcome of technological civilization. They have always been with us.

I don't gamble but if I were, I'd bet it'd settle quite well later on, after a massive schism. What do you think?

Think he need it more then me

Well after the riots when all the nigga stop looting
think we might be ok 50% sure we will be enslaved

Yust say ayyyy lmao.

We're going to be enslaved either way as long as Islam exists.

Shout yolo and shoot them then shoot self the ultimate troll OMG

Bellchimes out of your genitals.

Oh, well... The poor soul can get them for free, no need to charge a wizard

notice how the hospital has also got an eerily sounding name? it is another fabrication of the CIA controlled communist regime from romania. I have lived in the communist times and I know that everything was subject to globalization under the guise of russification, but it wasn't russia who controlled it wholly because it was the CIA who controlled russia and who in their turn were controlled by their ET masters.

Top meme

>NOT ALL HERO WEAR CAPE

So who controls russia?

at the moment CIA controls russia and has done so for ages, well CIA didn't exist back then but there were some proto intelligentsia services controlled by the ET overlords. we can see that every nation that cooperated with the ET overlords has thrived but also became evil and crooked such is the case of the usa and russia, in the past for the latter. each and every country is enthralled by the ET which speak through intelligentsia like CIA, FBI or KGB during the soviet times.

It'd take about 30 seconds for ISIS to start flying highjacked ufos into their space buildings and about 30 seconds more for the pope to start washing their feet and saying jesus was an alien.

Islam would totally attack them. They're busy destroying historical monuments that don't depict Islam already. What makes you think that aliens wouldn't be a logical target for them? They're infidels.

> will islam attack them?
Irrelevant, after seeing humanity that have not yet dealt with multiculturalism the aliens would attack first as punishment for humanity's toxic pathological altruism.

according to islam, there is no extraterrestrial aliens but there are extradimensional entities called djinns which are little similar to demons in christian mythology.

allah created humans or human like creatures only in this planet.

How would Muslims react to First Contact?

The reason the leftie establishment is pushing ideas like gender bender shit, globalism and acceptance to all that are unknown (the manufactured immigration crisis) is to desensitize us to radical ideas if being so we can treat aliens as others and join the galactic civilization. If we are introduced to aliens now we would be hostile towards them (jim crow, the Irish immigration, the immigration now). Humans dont do well with the unknown or the absurd to they are conditioning us to be okay with aliens.

The reason i am talking about this is couple weeks ago when i looked up after i finish my smoke at like 2 or 3 i seen a bright light looked like a star but it was moving fast it was a clear night over the wirral
Maybe a recon unit

there would be no "muslims" or "christians" by the time of the first contact. well the first contact was made a long time ago, but not with the mere mortals but with the intelligentsia. the ET are bound to reveal themselves when the world has been globalized fully. notice how they hasten the process of globalization?

>Aliens come
>People expect a "bring us to your leader"
>They're all Ancap and don't even have a word for "government"

See attached image.

hah, no. That's silly.

Aliens do not exist. The earth is flat and centre of the Universe. Every other opinion is swallowing jewish semen in gallons.

>t. expert on that sort of thing

as I mentioned above, many muslims would believe aliens are actually demons and they are here to punish humanity before end times which is promised in the quran.

They just blame the west then blow himself/herself up in major city

>aliens arrive
>ISIS declares the aliens to be demons and full jihad against them
>ISIS gets wiped out in a day
One can dream....

>*go full jihad

T. Lorin Fortuna

what if aliens were actually ISIS of our galaxy and they see entire earth as syria. top kek

>Not believing 100% what is writen in the Bible

>bible
you mean the quran

vfp(very funny post)

You're welcome not meant to be funny but hope you enjoy your self go ham

That's not how the bible works.

What, do the inconsistent testimonies of the apostles on what Jesus's last words were prove that the multiverse exists?

They would give the aliens their daughters as a peace offering.

All talking about religion not me seeing a fucking a ufo goddamn jews got you all good

No that's how the germans would do it.

>saw ufo
you saw something you couldn't identify? What was it, a backbone?

Sorry for my bad spelling my educational system need abit of reforming
unless i seen a moving star i must be really luck then

>something appears from the sky taking the 144000 chosen with them

Seems fishy

we already had first contact
take your green pill from this YT channel
youtube.com/user/secureteam10

You've a background in aviation and can sufficiently rule that out?

This is just a scenario my friend and wanted to find out what i seen in the sky but everyone talking about religion

What happened to the other 9 secure teams? That doesn't inspire confidence.

Well when a star is moving that fast it get me wondering

Oh, i just read your post.

It's a meteor most likely.

Meteor? but it was so bright look like a star but might be one reason for it but i like to keep an open mind

Sorry for buts

Fuck off we're full space niggers. You can crash on the moon if you like

>but i like to keep an open mind

>where did my keys end up?
>...
>IT'S THE BROWNIES!

Open minds let bad ideas in, more often than not.

Just promise it, that you guys wont get persuaded by the invading spacenigers thistime.

earth is flat
aliens are fallen angels
deception incoming

Prove that the world is flat not with shitty pictures from google

The world was flat until Atlantis got so powerful and envious of heaven and their immortality that they sailed to the edge of the world and waged war upon the shores of heaven itself. Whereupon God stepped down from his throne, flipped over the isle of Atlantis and all its inhabitants, then took hold the edges of the firmament and bent it round so that we would sail in endless circles for ever more.

>doucheland gruppfenkinderjudeneducatin'
Jeez, don't you people know your mythic history?

AYYYYY

Prove how your wifi works without using information from google.

You're right but come up with better arguments, son.

Birkenhead reporting in. I live on Hamilton square

Wallasey

Easy electricity

>If we are introduced to aliens now we would be hostile towards them
yeah dude, lets be hostile to beings who are possibly a million years more advanced than us. great idea. fucking retard. we would attempt to engage in diplomatic relations because there's literally nothing else we could do and why would we start shit with space niggers on our home territory anyway?

I remember you from Sup Forums.

Not quite. But you prove my point. Very few can properly defend their convictions.

Lol @ Islam encounter

Mudslimes attack everyone. If I was the guy who had to welcome them, I'd say something like "Welcome to Earth. Good luck and watch your back."

Technology does not have a million years of advancement left in it from our current level. a century, maybe two, then squat.

Four fundamental forces, limited phenomena from their interaction, greatly limited phenomena that we can use at the temperatures we normally exist at. Tech runs out quick as a result.

What makes you think that, Ozanon?

I know this much...if aliens make contact with us and we see them, they will all be the same color, none of this multicultural ayy lmao stuff.

You see a wild islam do you capture with the freedom ball?

shut the fuck up

>its the isreali fuckmachine poster from Sup Forums

Holy shit, are you still doing this?

>Throw Rock

Nah it's true. Fundamentally limited. The laws we discovered a century ago are absolute, unchanging, and universally ubiquitous.

Good choice