What are most annoying posters on pol?

Seeing how people lose their mind and want to kill them when they appear they are
>Canadian posting smug Steve-O with "why do millenials still live with their parents" question
>French posting "France is back" with same Macron cartoon
>Russian obsessed with Navalny and Putin's hight
>Jap constantly saying how they need 200k immigrants a year

Fucking faggot Trump fan boys that call you shill when you mention he loves sucking the Jewish cock.

Meta threads.
Now fuck off

This. You can spot trolls by them being very angry and having low effort posts. The side that has smaller share of low effort post has least shills.

The leafs.

That Turkbro who posts shit that triggers crusade-cucks and gets over +200 replies.

I used to get rustled about it but now kinda miss it.

We make good shitposters.

Leaf posting in general is utter cancer.

Poles who catch every fucking "fuck poland, you start WWII" bait. It literally makes me sad. Also Dutch posters are awful.

You make good engine grease, now fuck off cockroach

Hey pawel, are done cleaning my toilet already?

The good goyim in those trump generals who want to bomb assad because "hurr durr he's a muslim n shit" and unironically call israel "our greatest ally"

sodomites larping as nationalists, hindpoos, and commies.

how the fuck could he, providing he's posting from Poland?
Is everyone in Netherlands a moron like you?

Suck my maple covered balls

I know that I'm talking about the opposite thing, but the greek tranny goreposter makes my day each time I see him.

jap flags who aren't me

Leafs
Commies
The_donalds
Cancer Sup Forums overflow
Karl Marx cock suckers
Hitler is still alivers
Roundies

Pajeet is also gross but they seem to have been removed.

Turk shitposters are repetitive and boring.

Also I hate it when Hillary gets on here and posts.

Only nupol redditors sucked Donny's dick regardless of his consistent recent failures but these Hillary posting shills are just flat stick retarded. Coupla roos loose in the top paddock m8

Lel, that's what I was talking about. Although I suspect that a lot of those morons are immigrants and foreigners; no way to check it.

The Turk who posts pictures of dead Americans.

>the israelis who talk about how much they hate Soros and how europe needs to let in less refugees
>the mummy poster
(note: pics of natalya poklonskaya are acceptable, just not when this guy posts them)

The "Serb" who always posts left wing shit, anti-Trump and is pro Hillary.

Bogpill poster was fucking annoying, same with Childfree poster.

Sup Forums is getting better, less winning but also less stupid reposts i.e., How Can White Men Even Compete

>Russian obsessed with Navalny and Putin's hight
nice try putinbot