>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/30/world/asia/north-korea-missile-test-progress.html?_r=0
wsj.com/articles/u-s-bombers-fly-near-north-korean-border-after-missile-launch-1496120227
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-south-thaad-idUSKBN18Q0I3
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/us_missile_test_today_pentagon.html
cnbc.com/2017/05/30/china-isnt-the-only-country-propping-up-north-korea.html
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/30/Mattis-Iranian-plot-to-kill-Jubeir-was-operation-approved-at-highest-level-.html
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-fighters-capture-six-key-sites-isis-bid-cutoff-syrian-army-route-raqqa/
tolonews.com/afghanistan/trumps-developing-strategy-will-lead-victory-afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961
youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>North Korea said on Tuesday that the ballistic missile it tested this week could be launched much more quickly than others of its kind and that it could strike enemy ships and other targets with greater precision
nytimes.com/2017/05/30/world/asia/north-korea-missile-test-progress.html?_r=0

>U.S. Bombers Fly Near North Korean Border After Missile Launch: The U.S. and South Korea conducted a joint drill involving U.S. B-1B bombers on Monday, the second such exercise this month and a move North Korea called “a grave military provocation”
wsj.com/articles/u-s-bombers-fly-near-north-korean-border-after-missile-launch-1496120227

>'Shocked' South Korea leader Moon orders probe into U.S. THAAD additions
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-south-thaad-idUSKBN18Q0I3

>US missile test today: Pentagon plans first test to shoot down intercontinental-range missile
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/us_missile_test_today_pentagon.html

>China isn't the only country propping up North Korea: Ongoing trade and diplomatic relations between Southeast Asian countries and North Korea could hurt Washington's efforts
cnbc.com/2017/05/30/china-isnt-the-only-country-propping-up-north-korea.html

>Mattis: Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador was approved at ‘highest level’ - “They [the Iranians] are not looking out for the best interests of their people”
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/30/Mattis-Iranian-plot-to-kill-Jubeir-was-operation-approved-at-highest-level-.html

>US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces capture six key sites from ISIS in bid to cutoff Syrian Army route to Raqqa
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-fighters-capture-six-key-sites-isis-bid-cutoff-syrian-army-route-raqqa/

>Trump's Developing Strategy 'Will Lead To Victory In Afghanistan'
tolonews.com/afghanistan/trumps-developing-strategy-will-lead-victory-afghanistan

>Orban seemed to be the only politician outside Abe that Trump got along with

That's a good OP, Portugal

W
E
N
S

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

THE FIRINGS

HAVE

BEGUN

Reposting for discussion: this won't likely happen in your lifetime as France lost that war a long time ago but it did happen in your folks lifetime. See [1] the Paris Massacre of 1961,

> Under orders from the head of the Parisian police, Maurice Papon, the French National Police attacked a demonstration of some 30,000 pro-National Liberation Front (FLN) Algerians. Two months before, the FLN had decided to increase its bombing in France and to resume the campaign against both pro-France Algerians and the rival Algerian nationalist organization, the Algerian National Movement in France

> On 5 October 1961, Maurice Papon, announced the introduction of a curfew from 8.30 p.m. to 5.30 a.m. in Paris and its suburbs for "Algerian Muslim workers", "French Muslims" and "French Muslims of Algeria".
> The police forces thus blocked all access to the capital, metro stations, train stations, Paris' Portes, etc. Of a population of about 150,000 Algerians living in Paris, 30,000–40,000 of them managed to join the demonstration however.
> Despite these raids, 4,000 to 5,000 people succeeded in demonstrating (...) the police opened fire on the crowd and charged, leading to several deaths (...)

And here is the highlight

> On the Neuilly bridge (separating Paris from the suburbs), the police detachments and FPA members also shot at the crowd, killing some. Algerians were thrown into and drowned in the Seine at points across the city and its suburbs

Won't ever happen in our lifetime but props for France to putting the hell of a last stand in 1961. Mark that year as after that France and Germany forever lost the cultural wars to North Africans and Turks.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

Germany will pay for what they've done to their people.

>Shills will hit harder than they ever have before soon. The ones from Sup Forums are scared that they will be doxxed and have started leaving the discord that they all were aggregating on after pizzanipples got what was coming.

80m just got dumped into shariablue and corrupt the record

do not forget how far we have come

>the purge has begun

I'm still waiting on Kimmy Boi's super massive autistic preemptive strike or whatever the fuck it's called.

Reminder that we may have seen the first leaker fall.

>Shills
>Relevant

If they come here, just post their dox. Let them remember that they're trying to dick the hornet's nest. Sup Forums killed people before

Half the new wall better be up by this time next year or I might start taking my garage full of bricks to the Texas myself.

You forgot to archive

What if 49.73% of the wall is up?

Nork missile launch vid here:
youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k

>dat music though

Watching the media try to pretend that EU leaders are relevant in the grand chessboard of world politics is amusing. The most powerful country in the bloc, Germany, has next to no influence outside of Europe.

Their opinion of Trump literally and figuratively means nothing. Meanwhile Trump has become best bros with all the world leaders that matter, in general and in specific to US strategic policy. El-Sisi, Netanyahu, King Salman, etc.

it is odd that the media now has to cover Europe so much in order to spin it against Trump. They never bothered with it much prior to the election.

Is this the day we've all been waiting for? The great WH purge of 2017?!

The full day of the rope comes later of course. This is merely the entreé.

What's hilarious is that our anti missile systems are decades ahead of their normal missiles. The only real threat North Korea poses is that they could level a few buildings in Seoul with their artillery before their batteries got turned into craters. Still, that's tens of thousands dead and wounded we're talking about.

Christian, 6, points to his fathers grave

you aint seen shit yet lad
pic related

Damn, Pence looks heartbroken.

Could be a leaker, could be an ineffective staff member. Could be both.

His son's a Marine

Looks like a fat Crowder

Ugly people shouldn't be in the White House. Glad he's out.

>working on an essay
>girlfriend comes in and asks me to do some menial job
>i say i'll be 5 minutes
>she goes apeshit and throws a bunch of groceries over the floor

Welp, about to dump her and throw her out.

The Final Solution must be done

Gives off that neocon vibe

Oh well. America first. Glad they hate him. It means he is doing something right considering European leaders decisions have been a disaster for years.

I have a lot of respect for Melania especially after reading that second paragraph.

His daughter though...

Kek
Definitely. I find it odd that they just refuse to listen to reason, even when given the choice to several hundreds of times. I can respect them for choosing a warrior's death, though.

>implying we believe you kiss girls

Yeah, people think 2011 (the start of the "Arab Spring", Syrian civil war, Libyan Civil war and rise of the Islamic state) is anything special but walk back 50 years and the real roots for most of the troubles the world is experiencing now are rooted there

> North Africans establishing themselves in france due to the Algerian war
> decolonization processes reversing decades of African advances and givin rise of the famine, poverty and disease that made that continent a permanent charity zone
> Oct. 30, 1961, with the signing of a labor recruitment agreement between West Germany and Turkey [1] and the start of the """"""guest worker""""" policy.

Funny thing about that last one:

> The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.
> Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies.

First parallel with present day situation:

> The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.

> The perception at the time on the part of both the West German Government and the Turkish Republic representatives was that working in Germany would be only "temporary."

Here is another parallel

> The migrants, mostly male, were allowed to work in Germany for a period of one or two years before returning to their home country in order to make room for other migrants

Yeah, right. However

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

Still one of my favourite pictures of Trump. Sums up his attitude perfectly. He thrives on chaos!

Emus are like that

This

Only girl you should kiss is your mom. Otherwise it's gay

Was just about to say this. He just LOOKS like a neocon

Why'd they make Ivanka sit with those miserable dogs

Looks like Tim Kaine with hair. Slimeball.

However

> The agreement with Turkey ended in 1973 but few workers returned because there were few good jobs in Turkey. Instead they brought in wives and family members and settled in ethnic enclaves.
> By 2010 there were about 4 million people of Turkish descent in Germany.

Here is the pattern

> let them in, we need the low skilled workers
> they will go back after
> they will integrate
> they won't bring anybody else
> why don't we have a country anymore?

1961. Mark that year as the beginning of the end of traditional Western Europe (except for Portugal and countries over the iron curtain), everything went to hell from that year forward.

don't think Dubke is a leaker since he gave a resignation letter on the 18th but has been kept on (and is still working as of today) in the White House. If he was being fired for leaking, he wouldn't be kept on.

Trump has said the White House was having a "communications problem", and Dubke was the director of that department.

Dubke worked in the Bush Administration (mainly with Karl Rove) and was one of the founders of Rove's firm (American Crossroads)

not a surprise

To make them think they have a chance

>people haven't accepted the ivanka meme yet

She's there to make all the libshits have (((hope))) which there isn't.

Why are these threads still here?

just fuck off. FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump isnt even doing a good job. Name one thing that Trump has done that affected your life in a positive way

i bet that bitch in the middle uses that scarf to double as a hijab when she meets muslims too

made you suffer for one

Hey, look at this. " Several of the organizations that he has worked for operate out of the same office building at 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 555, Alexandria, Virginia. Questions about election ethics have been raised based on the organizations' various connections to political campaigns.[6][7][8][9][10][11]"

Stopped my job from being outsourced

Ok pol/ the god emperor's birthday is in two weeks how can we show our support?

This is a joke right

It's okay to be jealous achmed

POOS NEED JOBS TOO

Yes

Trump brought hope back to the West. For everyone that isn't hopelessly cucked though.

crush the shills on twitter, crush reddit, make more nipplegates

Look at what? You haven't provided a context.

Source on that photo? It's nice

Captcha: United THROUGH

Desperate.

there seems to be high demand for street cleaners in india, they can do that

what do you get the guy who has everything?

I wish I wasn't fucking 90 IQ white trash.
might as well kill myself and hope for a better roll

Oh shit, isn't there a Trump rally tonight?

You make a him a mug

Nobody told me Noriega died

Sadly it's probably very true.

Pretty sure you just need to send him a good old fashioned hand written letter, the guy who has everything he wants and all the money he'll ever need will still appreciate genuine support, which you can't really buy.

Shit-tier dictator. No one cares.

someone has nabbed the handle of this fag's deleted account

Have you seen S.Korea? It's truly worst Korea.

>Definitely. I find it odd that they just refuse to listen to reason,
The Kim dynasty has painted itself into a corner. If they show weakness, they get couped. If they don't concede at some point, they get bombed.

a jar of liberal tears maybe?

I'll be honest: I didn't even know the sucker was alive until I heard the news of his demise. Along with Somoza and Sandino that was a name I didn't hear since Clinton was president

That's what the memes are mang

>part time gay full time cuckold

>Trump has done a mediocre job so far but /ptg/ keeps praising him

>127703563
Well, that doesn't really work if this is a form of shilling.
>I should neck myself, am I right /ptg/? Sure does suck being white
>"Yes"
>B...but it sucks being white...right?
>"Nope, please neck yourself though"
user, I...

>King is a title for mortals
"fake news"

>Obamacare up.
>The Wall down.
>Swamp still not drained.
>Didn't get his alien ban.

how does he have everything when he cant have his platform that like millions voted for, to actualize?

>a POTUS doing a mediocre job is considered godly due to the past three garbage administrations
really makes my kimchi ferment...

Obviously

If my suffering is positive to you, you're a sad little man

bullshit. If another republican or democrat was potus now your job would still exist.

Jealous of what? Your country is shit and is getting shittier by the day

Hope back? There is nothing wrong with the west. What are you talking about?

>retarded brexit voter
Lel I laugh at all you pathetic losers. You have all been fooled by a populist demagogue

sweet trips dude but why are you here