Israel

> Nationalist
> Ethno-nationalist even
> BTFOs Muslims regularly
> Crowds of people openly call for genocide and ethnostate continuance
> Promotes US interests generally in the Middle East
Why do people on Sup Forums hate Israel so much exactly? It isn't like it's related to the shitty non-Israeli international Jews like Soros, Zuckerberg, etc. that are complained about all of the time, most Jews like that are American or non-Israeli.

Other urls found in this thread:

geopoliticsmadesuper.com/2014/08/04/why-the-hell-does-america-support-israel-a-fine-story-for-a-monday/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#17c9b3d467b8
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
archive.is/FACg3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soros and co. look out for Israel a lot and refuse to fund their SJW bullshit in Israel, so clearly they look out for each other.

That would be great if Israelis stayed in Israel.

I'm just gonna give you the gist of the usual answers
> Israel stole the land of innocent muzzie farmers and that is hypocritical because holocaust
> only reason Israel exists is holocaust but that did not happen
> modern Jews are not real Israelites
> Israel somehow magicked Europe into being muzzie loving cucks
> we did 9/11
> death to all Jews, simple as that

None of those are the reason. Open Borders for the west is the reason. As well you know.

Why did jews pick that ugly jew rodent cunt to play the role of a strong Aryan woman?

As I said, we are somehow the reason you elected virtue signalling bleeding heart leaders while we refuse to.

> the nigger of the Mediterranean Europe calls himself aryan
I mean, I hated the casting too, but really nigger?

Because the US is forced to protect (((them))) when the Muslims attack them for being warmongers

t.shlomo

I love the posts that call me a Jew. Like, duh, do you enjoy wasting some of your data-capped bandwidth on stating the obvious?

I'd ask for hormone therapy if that was my head.

Because they are trying to slowly kill us.

This is like asking "why do you hate muslims?? they're based social conservatives who are against feminism and faggotry!"

THEY'RE
NOT
MY
PEOPLE

>you're not white enough
>no you're not white i'm white
>no i'm whiter than you
>no my shade of skin is lighter than your shade of skin
>yes but my shade of hair is lighter than your shade of hair

you're both fucking imbeciles

>As I said, we are somehow the reason you elected virtue signalling bleeding heart leaders while we refuse to.

No shit sherlock, you elect your own leaders, while we get to pick from 2 politicians, both of which are bought by your own leaders.

Its really not rocket science.
money can buy a lot of things.

Especially politicians.

Never claimed I was white, just enjoyed the humor of a Greek claiming to be "Aryan"

Fucking based Jew.

> still having a 2 party system
> AND blaming the jews
> AND claiming we control literally all the candidates

That's just blame shifting. Uncuck yourself.

> Nationalist
No problem.
> Ethno-nationalist even
No problem.
> BTFOs Muslims regularly
I'll dismiss this one for now and say, "It's complicated."
> Crowds of people openly call for genocide and ethnostate continuance
It's complicated but generally has to do with Israelis calling for genocide/ethnic cleansing of Palestine and denying them an ethnostate.
> Promotes US interests generally in the Middle East
1. What are SPECIFIC US interests in the Middle East?
2. How EXACTLY does Israel promote them?

i'm a sukh xdxd

He never called himself Aryan dumbass

We dont have a 2 party system, shlomo.

The biggest 3 parties are led by "pro-multi-kulti" and "not anti-semite" people with names like

"rose thun greenbaum von hochenstein" (not a joke)

or some other obvious jews that aim to the destruction of this continent.

There are, of course, parties that piss on the jews, the germans and the EU, but they shit on constantly on TV by.... yeah you guess it, jewish bought TV stations.

Mr mikke, probably one of the most based people alive, was being called "a nazi anti women bla bla bla bla" like a 1,000 times a day.

Poor dude didnt even get 5% in the last election.

Jewish tricks are getting more and more obvious, i expect the main jewish-led parties in europe to be gone in the next 20 years.

Provided europe will still exist 20 years from now.

I had never hear anything about Soros until Sup Forums. Neither have my friends.
So I really don't think that we ,Israelis, look out for him.

> 1. What are SPECIFIC US interests in the Middle East?
> 2. How EXACTLY does Israel promote them?
geopoliticsmadesuper.com/2014/08/04/why-the-hell-does-america-support-israel-a-fine-story-for-a-monday/

***but they get shat on constantly on TV by.... yeah you guess it, jewish bought TV stations.

fixed, hate typing on the phone.

> hear
heard

> reeeee the jews are holding the leash on my neck

You are pathetic. Take care of your country, cuck.

Jews are making a war against EVERYONE, not only Muslims.

Soros actually spends a lot of money on anti-Israel organizations and has pressured the US government to help victims of the Israeli government.
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

Lol, Jews even jew Jews.

>You are pathetic. Take care of your country, cuck.

cant you read? we are taking care of it, but it takes time to get rid of the jew AIDS.

1, or 2 more elections and its gonna be all fine. At least for Polska, everything west of my border is pretty much fucked already.

That link has some nice history but I mean present day.

1. What are America's PRESENT interests in the Middle East?
2. How does Israel support them?

>> BTFOs Muslims regularly
wrong

>> Promotes US interests generally in the Middle East
wrong

Israel uses the USA. Just look at AIPAC
They don't give a fuck about you. Look at the USS Liberty

>Jews
>Aryans
What's the difference? Every Jew that I've seen in IRL or that has been posted on here has looked white just like we do.
I'm still baffled about this anti Jew meme and how they're supposedly different from us - I thought it was just the way they pray and their phobia of pork.

I think you have someone else to thank for taking care of your Jew AIDS problem.

You actually believe that Jews are the root of all evil. Look how brainwashed you are. DO you honestly think only jews can be greedy, or all jews are greedy? Do you honestly think that if every Jews suddenly drops due to some cut dick hunting virus, there will instantly be world peace and a perfect Utopian society everywhere? Are you that naive? Blaming the jews for literally everything including the weather is just blame shifting, and much easier than getting off your ass and making your life better.

> this guy again
Posters you recognize thread star

Pathetic. You have a democracy, you have the power to stop it.
Stop being a cuck.

>Jews are pushing for multiculturalism in Poland
>Jews control the biggest parties in Poland
>Poland refuses to accept refugees
Please

> What are America's PRESENT interests in the Middle East?
Containing Iran and by extension Russia and their interests, reducing their ability to work outside of the petrodollar, keeping much of the Middle East in chaos or aligned in a specific direction to prevent actual solidarity or prevent them from competently assembling, etc. to threaten regional hegemony, among others.
> How does Israel support them?
Israel together with Saudi Arabia regionally contains Iran and serves as a useful staging point to project force in the region. Not only that but they generally bend the knee and pretty much do what the US wants economically, politically, etc. since they are a US vassal state pretty much and the US can enforce its will onto or through them.

I think that would be too easy an answer.
Be it as it may, the Israbux are NOT free money. Supposing it is would be naive. There's some deep shit going on, and USA is buying power.

Putin's most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - JEW
Prokhorov - JEW
Deripaska - JEW
Malkin - JEW
Abramovich - JEW
Leviev - JEW
Potanin - "officially" not
Fridman - JEW
Rotenberg Brothers - JEWS

I thought Russia was "Based" and not controlled by Jews?

Tbh only idiots think that. Russia is a multicultural heavily degenerate hellhole.

That's definitely not my words.

>Ethno-nationalist

A lot of misguided right-wingers and Sup Forumsacks actually do believe this, despite Russia being an Israel bitch like the US.

>I think you have someone else to thank for taking care of your Jew AIDS problem.

well, he failed.

>You actually believe that Jews are the root of all evil.

Yes.

>DO you honestly think only jews can be greedy, or all jews are greedy? Do you honestly think that if every Jews suddenly drops due to some cut dick hunting virus, there will instantly be world peace and a perfect Utopian society everywhere?

Yes!!!

>Blaming the jews for literally everything including the weather is just blame shifting, and much easier than getting off your ass and making your life better.

I'm not blaming the jews for the weather, im blaming the jews for shoving their greedy noses everywhere and pushing for the destruction of this continent and its native population.

>Pathetic. You have a democracy, you have the power to stop it.
Stop being a cuck.

removing the jew cancer is a slow process.
1, or 2 elections max, and we're jew free.

>most important oligarchs
>no Usmanov, Kovalchuk and Sechin

Israel actually sterilized a lot of black immigrants without their consent or knowledge.
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#17c9b3d467b8
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

Please archive sites with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/FACg3

Do that to forbes and haaretz too

Well, as bad as it is, you do have to admit they breed like fucking rabbits even when they don't have the money for the thousends of babies

I can't believe anybody reads haaretz. BBC levels of garbage.

1/2
>Containing Iran
Why should I care about "containing Iran?" I don't care. Iran is not a threat to U.S. National Security. It's on the other side of the globe and militarily inferior.
>and by extension Russia
Why should I care about "containing Russia?" I don't. Where do Russian interests interfere with American interests?

Politically, my interests are:
1. Peace (no nuclear war).
2. The existence of my people.
3. A future for my children.

>and their interests,
Where do my interests conflict with Iranian or Russian interests? They seem to want literally the exact same three things as me.
>reducing their ability to work outside of the petrodollar,
Okay, so this all hinges on the fact that oil is traded in U.S. currency, which increases the value of U.S. currency and thus my relative international purchasing power?

Literally, I should support Israel because it makes my Amerishekels worth more?
>keeping much of the Middle East in chaos or aligned in a specific direction to prevent actual solidarity or prevent them from competently assembling, etc. to threaten regional hegemony, among others.
Why is it in my interests as an American to maintain hegemony over the Middle East? The only places I'm interested in hegemeny over are North America, the North Pacific, the North Atlantic, and the Caribbean, because my homeland lies right in the center.

Why in the world is it in my interests to force the Middle East into a constant state of chaos and disarray while spending enormous sums of money to drop bombs, collect military intelligence, and perform military operations?

So that the price of oil is high since I'm an oil exporter reliant on shale and tar oil/natural gas and to inflate my own currency?

That's why?

Nah I actually support the Israeli government in doing it and wish that we were similarly uncucked instead of being pussies who are going to let retard minority groups essentially trample over us because we're afraid to do anything about it or say anything.

At least it's BBC level and not Buzzfeed level

Learn some geopolitics, you may have different interests than the US as a political entity which the political leaders at the top level want, but there's a reason for that.

2/2
>> How does Israel support them?
>Israel together with Saudi Arabia regionally contains Iran and serves as a useful staging point to project force in the region.
So Israel is a military base for U.S. hegemony in the Middle East so that we can keep it in chaos so that the dollar and oil remain high so I get my Amerishekels?
>Not only that but they generally bend the knee and pretty much do what the US wants economically, politically, etc. since they are a US vassal state pretty much and the US can enforce its will onto or through them.
Give me an example of when we have done that and when it has been genuinely beneficial to the American people.

Jews support nationalism for themselves, not for others. Pretty obvious.

You can't uncuck when you have no freedom to even open your mouth on certain issues.

>Why do people on Sup Forums hate Israel
they dont , 80%+ of Sup Forumsacks are pro israel . the few people who are antisemetic\antiisrael on Sup Forums are mostly newfags\not regular Sup Forumsacks who came here because of the popularity and exposure Sup Forums got in the recent years.

Sometimes it is.
Are you the shitposter who always asks "Why can't Australia be ethnonationalist like Israel?"

Because the answer is "Because you are not making it like that"
We have no problem with that, and I don't see how it matters anyways because you vote in Australia.

It's not about being beneficial to "The American people" but being beneficial to the state of America or its allies when viewed as individual gestalt political entities. Again, read up on geopolitics, it's hard to explain a lot of this stuff without a lot of prior knowledge built up.

Darker looking jews are way better.

Even if Australia voted to be ethnonationalist the US wouldn't allow it.

1. Because poorfags don't interact with jews, ever.
2. Losers want an excuse for why their life sucks.

Nazi Germany was basically an entire country engaging in #2.

Right, I lurked here back in 2012 to follow the Syria stuff. Hitler was basically a rockstar back then and merchant pictures eveywhere. You are lying.

Because its an ethnostate where nazi's aren't allowed into op

Who the fuck are you to tell straya what to do? You don't control them with your bux like you control us.
Early NSDP Germany dragged the country out of the pits into success. It's a shame Adolf kind of went full Sup Forums on the world there. If he just kept to making Germany stronk instead of Greater Germany he would be remembered as a hero.

>We have no problem with that
Jews in the west have a huge problem with it. Jews in the west like Israel. Jews in the west make anything Jewish disliked by proxy, even if Israeli Jews don't care.

> Jews in the west like Israel
Stopped reading right there

>Promotes US interests generally in the Middle East

ethiopian kike nigs are pretty chill as far as I know

Because you like to lie. Some Jewish-Australian politician tried to get Israeli's Somalians sent to Australia and would have if it wasn't for people on /new/ harassing him via email.

I,uh, I'm not sure how to put this but when you look back in history.

>All of Europe killing it's self
>Petty things like religion make thousands, hundreds of thousands REEEEE
>hardly a perfect, harmonic era
>inb4 MUH ROMAN EMPIRE THO
>They treated literally every one else like second class citizens and condemned them to shit life hence eventual uprisings

We weren't perfect before the jews nor are we after. I've said this time and again, we need to use jews to ruin other jews. Befriend them and get close. Yet the hard part is maintaining your integrity and hiding your power level.

Present facts, slowly get them to think like you and encourage them to go into Jewish counsel's and groups advocating your philosophy. That's how we can win. That's the only way we can win in this era.

Because Jews don't cuck for us so why should we waste time cucking for them. Sovereign nationalist Israel is fine by me, but I'll never fight for it myself because they don't give two shits about sovereign nationalist U.S. or Europe.

>Aryan
>Literally made of Greek clay

>how many jews in the world?
>how much wealth they control?
>how many are in banking,goverment/lobbist,education/media?
>do the majority of jews assimilate to the host country?
>1910 the brits did a census in palestine (now known as israel) 10% jewish. what happend?
>many jews died in WWII but do you believe in the 6,000,000 holocaust figure

because the entire state of israel is created, and funded, by the rothschilds.

why would i want to let my enemy have what i want to have?
is watching a woman get fucked just as good as doing it yourself?

You honestly expect a jew to speak the truth?

sup newfag
anyways that's part of the reason we love israel , hitler's vision of what a nation state should be live is realized fully in israel wheres in germany his own incompetence and meddling destroyed it .

by all rights israel is the spiritual successor of the third reich.

> sandniggers busily killing each other
> isreali general says " what's not to like?"
> lefties lose their goddamned minds
only a fool interferes when his enemies are kicking themselves in the dick.

as long as their shit stays in sandland, isis/isil/daesh can kill as many sandniggers as they like.
as long as they keep their shit in sandland, the various recognized govts in sandland can kill as many sandniggers as they like

Israel is a good example to follow except for the part where it's full of jews.

sup rarefam
anyways wtf are you talking about senpai what that guy says should be obvious.
>have military threat to your country for decades
>have to btfo them and take some of their land after they attack you
>they are assblasted for decades, wont negotiate the land for peace, have an army that threatens you
>they buy a nuclear reactor and tech\people from north korea to build a nuke to kill you
>one day mudslimes start terrorizing and bombing your enemy, destabilizing the entire country and effectively removing the threat to you .
and now
>somehow some retards think we should oppose those terrorists
what the actual fuck ?
name one bad thing ISIS did that we should be against them because of it .

So what you're saying is that the Federal Government of the United States of America has become destructive to Beneficial Ends for the American People?

All you have done is confirmed for me that there is no legitimate American interest in supporting Israel beyond, "muh deep state!" which means "because Israel commands it."

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
>But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

>Literally everything in the world can be measured in shekels

No matter how obvious shit is, its aight to correct the record for newbies and normies

>What's the difference?
Former won the meme game while later won the cuck game.

> leftists lose their minds
Leftists support ISIS against Assad

US has no interest in sandnigger territory only jews are the reason we do.

Why the fuck are the sandniggers my enemies? I want to leave them alone. Sandniggers are super pissed off at me because I'm pitting them against each other in the Middle East to make your shitty little country feel safer AGAINST MY WILL, and you insist that I invite them to come live in my country because we turned Anne Frank away and let Hitler turned her into a lampshape.

Fuck off Schlomo. Everything you touch is corrupted and turns to rott. Almawt alyud.

because Sup Forums is filled with insecure faggots that think the jews are behind everything. Muslims hate jews so pol hates them as well, because pol is full of muslim cucks.

Hi, Schlomo. I flipped out on Schlomo from Langley/Brooklyn because he's an asshole and a liar, but I recognize your military situation and I appreciate you and your military intelligence's honest assessment of ISIS. You're not shilling, so here's a shilling for a jolly Jew. Thanks for not being a lying snake.

Theodor Herzl was right. Der Judenstaat is the solution to the Jewish Question.

that's a nice shilling
also what a coincidence i have a russian 1/2 kopeika from the same year

>Israel
>ethnonationalist
lol
anyway, I respect Israel far more than any country in Western Europe and North America. At least they aren't hell bent on killing themselves

That is some new level of trickery. M8, your compatriots in the west have made any for of white nationalism racism. If whites try to keep their women in check, it is sexism. Porn, homosexuality, degeneracy, all are promoted by you compatriots here. Call them out, and ALL of you, including (You) shriek out about anti-Semitism, even if you just state facts. Sorry bro, I'd rather get along with you, but you make it impossible.

>nigger of the medditerranean Europe
Tell me, what did you kikes contribute to the world, besides degenerate porn?

wonder woman is Amazonian

>Take care of your country, cuck
>says the cuck who's country's existence and well-being depends on the US of A.

Bitch you can order online