Anyone feels like making some flyers( posters) to redpill people in your city about Antifa...

Anyone feels like making some flyers( posters) to redpill people in your city about Antifa? I mean they are taking shit too far already, and we cant really just not do anything about it. At lest we can spread information on them that would be damaging, and try to escalate things before shit hits the fan?

all we need, is just decent flyers with factual information. and just few /Pollacs from each city to spread the flyers.

if there is enough people doing it, it should at last gets people thinking, In worse case Antifa will get mad and will try to make noise about it, that alt right are spreading propaganda against them, and will start rewarding people who catches people who were spreading posters.

So there will be some thinking needs to be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/868097257274564608
twitter.com/CambridgeAntifa/status/867742429771968512
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/867436699537862660
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/867044398776946690
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/866855634544840705
youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I meant to say deescalate before shit hits the fan.

>Institute Sharia
Isn't that a troll account?

People around here wouldn't know what an antifa is

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/868097257274564608

twitter.com/CambridgeAntifa/status/867742429771968512

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/867436699537862660
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/867044398776946690

you tell me

Probably, or extremely deluded leftists.

Yes, it is. And it just took like 2 minutes to check it and realised it. So you know, SB or CTR aren't only cancers here.

Does it matter, little Antifa shits knock over soldier memorials.

They did post it
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/866855634544840705

Most of the Antifa accounts are ours. We are trolling ourselves at this point.

Nah Sup Forums made up a bunch of antifa accounts a while ago to troll them

Leftists are gonna cuck youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

If i make a subtle antifa twitter page, will people join a discord to help run it?
This is just too blatant. I feel like if a good one was put up. It could do some real damage.

If we make constant threads on Sup Forums about it. It will be found out within a day.

Id be interested

This. We need a plan to purge antifa from social media.
No proof of this exists, nor do any statistics.

The plan would be going all the way to inc on paper.

Start posting this up around antifa hot spots, turn them against Clanton and give him a snitch rep on his way into prison

It would need to be more reasonable.

>troll account

>reasonable
>antifa
Your plan is to reason with a bunch of schizophrenic, drug addict degenerates? Won't get you anything but frustration. Subversion is the way to go. Bring out your inner Yuri.

i`m not saying to reason with them, i`m saying we should have a propaganda that cant be debunked. and something we can spread on the streets and the net.
The best thing would be turn them against each other.

Antifa don't have the brains to debunk, if you're talking about the NAMBLA logo, BAMN has legit ties to them, they can't 'debunk' the poster without having to talk about it

What are your ideas for poster designs?

clearly meme accounts

cambridge one has the A material imo

on meilläkin anttifantteja ja ollut ennenkin

Do fash who make fake antifa accounts who in turn fool people into believing them who then become fash who make fake antifa accounts ever think about how making up fake enemies to yell at to avoid confronting real problems is inidicative of their entire shit political ideology?

it probably would probably be something that doesn't have a lot of text on it. So people dont just ignore and TLDR it. Probably should be printed on colored paper, so that it has some eye candy effect to it.

I don't have Antifa in my city. My nation isn't cucked

gotta be a troll post.. no one not even antifart can be this retarded.

look at this shill. i bet he is a shareblue

I mean ideas for content. I see a lot of anons ragging about shit other anons make, but the ones criticizing are never making anything themselves.

Nope. Muslims hate other muslims even more than they hate non-muslims

That account is just as "official" as Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea is a "democracy"

Proably the best bet would be reverse what they are already making.

I like this, just the right amount of autist charm. Just fix up those typos: two Ns in 'minutes' and those spaces before/after the brackets.

That`s for awaking their grammar nazi.

>fake tweet
>account not fake
>obvious troll account like boston antifa