Shia LaBeouf Hit With $5 Million Lawsuit After Calling Bartender 'Racist B*tch'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukoI_IDCSRY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ukoI_IDCSRY
theguardian.com/film/2014/nov/30/shia-labeouf-collaborators-turner-ronkko-speak-alleged-rape-iamsorry-art-show
archive.is/zWAAv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>direct link to Complex News video
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=ukoI_IDCSRY

>Bernstein

YOU CAN SUE PEOPLE FOR CALLING YOU A RACIST IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is, why does this not happen every fucking day?

Because no one wants to be embarrassed for having their stupid lawsuit thrown out on the grounds of free speech not protecting you from being offended.

Slander is not free speech mong

Pretty sure it comes as a defamation suit.

Likely it'll either be settled for a couple grand over the guys lawyer fees or completely thrown out.

>the height of your acting “career” is an unnecessary and critically panned Indiana Jones movie
>decide to badmouth Spielberg to distance yourself from it
>now you’re virtually blacklisted
>try to reinvent yourself as a postmodern “performance artist”
>everybody just laughs at you cause you’re an uneducated retard from who grew up in a circus
>meanwhile your head keeps disappearing into your own ass
>people are getting tired of your antics and hit you with a multimillion dollar lawsuit

Shia needs to pull a Josh Hartnett and just fucking retire before he hurts himslef even more

Goyim will not divide us.

Actually i saw the video, because Shia is promoted by hollywood and quite the star I legitimately believe his word: the Bartender is a racist, I won't ever hire a racist bartender, so that guy is out of luck. forever.

Shia needs to promote Diversity for Israel next!

What a Racist country!

This, he's got to have at least a little bit of Transformers money left. He should cash out his chips while he still can.

I fucking love this Shit. Shia LaBeouf is an idiot, the thing that amazes me about this, is the army of mental masturbaters that think this moron is "brave artist"

>Bernstein

He's fucked

this

You forgot the part where Shia was totally legit raped by a visitor to his art show in 2014.

...because he was busy doing art that didnt allow him to speak, or yell out to security.

Poor guy

Wasn't this because they didn't serve french fries?

Wow, I am hoping that your being sarcastic, if you are excuse my ignorance, if your not, I hope you haven't reproduced yet.

If someone calls me a racist bitch I can take them to court???

To bad they didn't do it with a chainsaw, then the world coukd forget about this shitstain.

Sauce? This I gotta know.

google it, its fucking hilarious.

Gonna have to side with Shia on this one. Suing someone for someone hurting your feelings is low as fuck.

I bet he has huge ego problems and needs constant validation and attention, hence his retarded stunts. Even if you approach him as a performance artist he is fucking shit-tier.

People have been cashing out of Hollywood since forever when the going got tough, and continued with their lives doing VA and other stuff. But no, i bet he thinks he's some misunderstood genius for real.

Kek. 9/11, good reads.

theguardian.com/film/2014/nov/30/shia-labeouf-collaborators-turner-ronkko-speak-alleged-rape-iamsorry-art-show

So postermordern faux-art is basically entertaining the insanity aspect of art which is a byproduct of extraordinary hard work without the hard work. These retards piss me off and I'm saying this as a jazz musician who practices almost 6 hours a day.

Please remember to archive sites with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/zWAAv

What the fuck is that tattoo he he has? It looks like an upward-pointed black cock filled with water.

His butt will divide in the prison though.

Good to see you again.

Yo mann ta mero...

How does archiving help?

Denies them money. They benefit from traffic even if you have ad blockers.

5 million for a couple of words? Shia is a retard but that's crazy

You do God's work my Norwegian friend.

Are you really in Nepal? Wifi in a tourism destination or what's going on?

>If someone calls me a racist bitch I can take them to court???

1. only if you are not racist
2. if it damages you business or income

its not illegal
the guy is hoping Shia gives him 50k to fuck off and not give him this bad publicity

Internet is very widespread here. Literally everyone has internet in our country.

I just tagged myself, traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.

Oh. Had an impression of your country from decade old documentaries and everyone in those were pretty rural. Could have been faggot lefties trying to present you as in tune with the yak spirits le enlightened.

How do you live? Got pics from your town?

redpill me on Nepal

La-buuf dun goofed eh?

1. I like Shia

>His parents eventually divorced, mainly owing to financial problems,[19] and LaBeouf had what he has described as a "good childhood", growing up poor in Echo Park with his mother, who worked selling fabrics and brooches.[20][21] LaBeouf's uncle was going to adopt him at one stage because his parents could not afford to have him anymore and "they had too much pride to go on welfare or food stamps."[22] As a way of dealing with his parents' divorce, he would perform for his family, mimicking his father.[23] LaBeouf remains close to and financially supports both of his parents.[7][8][24]

2. That bartender is a jew

You people support 5 million lawsuit for some doubleplus ungood words

No wonder you come here to vent and say nigger anonymously

Back to your cubicles

that shit isn't going to go anywhere... they're going to laugh that bartender out of the fucking court room

>bitch
Sexism! Implies women are inferior.

War criminal commie became the prime minister. Need I say more?

Is he slav squatting in his designated cucking street ?

Slander only covers making up objective facts about people.

Racism is really an opinion at this point and anything can be perceived as racist.

100% guaranteed this lawsuits going to get thrown out.

Think about all the shit trump is called every day. He has an army of lawyers and han't been able to sue anyone.

Been out of the loop for a while. Has anything happened with that stupid flag recently? last I heard he was hiding in a cabin.

this.

Internet is widespread. Only in extremely rular villages. Even people there have networking capable cell phones. I live in kathmandu.

Shia is a Jew too

Here's a you. You nailed it.

I crashed Shia's camera-on-the-wall art project but even I agree this lawsuit is fucking stupid and will get thrown out.

How did you end up here? Do you come often? Does Nepal have a local chan?

shut up you pussy bitch.
growing up poor with stupid parents doesn't get any sympathy from me. life is hard shut the fuck up and get over it.
shia is a faggot and a bitch who incorrectly assumes he has anything useful to offer anyone else.

If a celebrity defames you on video, sue, and in a few years they'll settle for 7 figures. Smart move by this ex-bartender.

a weeb millenial talking about hard life, that's funny

Just links after links. Quite a lot. No unless you count Facebook.

Did china take the other half of the tree?

RARE

>$5 million for slamming your fist on a wooden counter and calling someone a racist bitch
>police investigation for shoving someone
""""""""""Land of the free""""""""""

Also
>Bernstein
Why are Jews attacking Jews?

im 30 been working for 14 years nigger. shia is a faggot. he does stupid faggy things and if you appreciate his actions, well i got news for you buddy, your a faggot too.

Terrible squat form, fucker is barely parallel and can't sit on his heels

What happened to HWNDU?

>working since 16

wow, you sold some ice cream over the summer

>Nepal
>jazz musician
>lel 6 hrs a day maymay

kill yourself

Shia and his little arty rats do nothing, are just pretentious, create nothing of worth, at most they reassemble other peoples output

whats your point? in my locality 16 is the legal limit on when you can begin to work (I worked on the farm since i was 8 every summer but never got paid for it).
and your not allowed to work any jobs but easy things like fast food, grocery, etc.

Heel in the sky,
Western spy.

Defeating the shekel shrills by the hundreds

It has to meet a certain criteria. The charge would have to be considered slander or libel.