Are Spain , Italy , Portugal and Greece German satellite countries?

Everyone on the continent is a satellite country of Germany now. Portugal and Greece particularly.

>Everyone on the continent is a satellite country of Germany now

well,we (italy) are an american vassal state since the "liberation",but since the years of lead i have some doubts.we are a kind of silent "bridge" between usa and russia.in this country,there are very strong and hidden forces that are high in the global power scale(talking about the mafia-mason that controls even the roman catholic curch).
there is no doubt that economically,germany is strong and balls of steels,kneeling to no one.

As long as they keep paying our debts

Well, economically yes
But the Mediterranean doesn't really care if someone out of his cultural circle tries to help him
Keep going and drink your coffee while eating fish and garlic bread

Belgium takes a lot for such a small and wealthy "country". But I guess is the lair of the beast, so makes sense

You forgot fwance

NO, we are net contributor since 2004, the same thing with Italy in 90s

The question is if Macron will try to get his country out of satellite status. He's spreading his cheeks widely for Angela.

Your children will love Germany and hate you.

>Germany
your shithole? nobody loves your shithole in Spain, you pigface

Polacks really are the niggers of Yurop

Well, that answer your question.

Leave Europe if you don't like it.

i wish,

Do it. Fuck off to South America, it's far more compatible with your miscreant mentality.

>Do it. Fuck off to South America, it's far more compatible with your miscreant mentality.
they are growing, of course they are allies, unlike your black shithole

Basically yes, EU was a mistake.

>tfw your country was already ruined before you were born
What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
Someone will pay for this

Wasnt there some Vatican banker killed in the 1980s in London involved in this? Cant remember his name

lets blame the germans for another jewish/rothschild project

>tfw EU was an allied idea to cuck Germany
>tfw Euro was a french idea to cuck Germany
>tfw it backfired horribly

just stop trying to cuck us and let us rule Europe in a pro European NatSoc manner.

No Schengen, no bail outs, no Euro, just every country has to contribute 1% of its military manpower for a united all european borderguard against non european elements.

Roberto Calvi. He was involved with propagnad due (a masonic lodge) to siphon money into tax havens.

Us and Germany are a satellite of the kikes, just like the USA. There's no longer such thing as independent coutries in Europe.

Italy? No, they're still strong enough to throw their weight around for now. Not for long though.

Portugal, Spain and Greece though? 100% German satellites. Greece will eventually be a Russian satellite.

You fucking idiot. If it wasn't for the European we would have been 10x times worse.

I truly fucking hate people like you.

People like YOU are the reason it is failing.

Stop baiting Kraut.

WW3 around the corner, what do you expect?

Hey guys,why dont support Austria to invade germanistan?Make the holy roman empire again without the protestants

Exactly. Why is there so much scheming going on in Italy?

>What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

You rejected discipline and obedience.

Modern banking was invented in Italy. We're basically a catholic version of Jews.

We need to form our empires again and get the gold and oil from south america.Fuck USA,fuck the EU,iberia rules the world

You mean "being cucked by kikes and Angela"

>tfw I am quarter Italian

Fuck off, I'd rather starve than feed off somebody's tit. The real mistake was 1974.

>We're basically a catholic version of Jews.

Very accurate description

lmao we are a poor shithole now, even soros managed to strike down the italian bank. Catholic jews my ass it's freemasonry

Oh Toro!

*claps furiously*

See, that's what I mean. This is why your countries are Brazil-tier.

All your societal and economic problems are results of your legendary lack of discipline and good leaders to follow. Germany will remedy this.

No, leechers who should sort themselves out.

Shut up you idiot, Spain is no where near Brazil tier

By that logic you are far more a sattelite country of the USA. Not to mention the fucking leafs.

>accurate depiction of British women

kek

Wasn't modern banking invented by Jews living in Italy tho? Since Catholics were forbiden from lending money with interest.

Thanks portubro, we should make an anti EU movement, since there's none in this shithole.

>results of your legendary lack of discipline and good leaders to follow
kek

>Leonidas was a bad leader

I think Italian Templars came up with it

Spain is so much better than Germany that your people actually flee their glorious fatherland and pay us big money to you use our beaches and eat cheap knockoffs of our food for a week per year.

Stay mad germancuck.

does this mean they have to give us free military gear \ reparations as well ?

>Germany vows to "remedy" a problem

This always goes well.

Leonidas?
The hell are ye talking bout you protestanshit

>Spain
>better than anything

Better than Portgual perhaps. Marginally.

I suppose this his how Jews feel. Uneducated, poorfags rambling about the success of others.

Success breeds jealousy, Pablo!

I like this idea, but only if Portugal gets to be an elector.

Actually you pay us and we do shit,you let the refugees enter in ur country and we are saying that we will do that(hell no hahaha)

Better than Germany at winning wars and cooking edible food, perhaps.

True, it was ventian-jews that used to lend money.

They were also on business with the templars

Okay hans,go lose wars right there,we will send some volunteers

>I am dumb

Okay Pablo

>muh food

You are irrelevant. Spain chose irrelevance.

Actually we really appreciate the british work,they can keep gibraltar if they bomb you again

Have you ever won a war against anyone but frogs?

We razed your country good in the 1600s.

everbody hates you in Europe Hans,

Dead hans best hans

Have you ever had a job?

Have you ever had a blowjob?

With a girl, of course.

Have you ever won a world war?

Your blind hatred convinced me to not defend souther Europeans anymore. Thank you for this insight

kek

One of the mayors of Rome in the early 20th century was a Jewish freemason, Italy had a couple of Jewish prime ministers.

Fuck off, Mehmet. Go be an autist elsewhere.

Lets be honest, fritz. You guys don't exactly have a great track record of being on the winning side of history.

Third times the charm?

They hate us, but their children will praise us for saving their countries from their parents.

Gotta wonder why you even tried. Their are human trash that pertains to human trash. They will always attack all that is good and right in this world.

>not defend souther Europeans anymore
When you did that?Was it when you forced us to pay debts,or when u force us to put refugees here?Oh i know,was it when we killed millions of german asses during the 30 years war?Or when we saved Europe in lepanto?

Yes the seven years war which kinda is the first world war but ok spainbros calm the fuck down we should team up ffs

It's hilarious how "aryan germans" are always trying to copy our own roman tradition. I guess that's because you were a bunch of barbarian savages.

At least bongs are funny. Stay mad germancuck

The streets will run red with aryan blood

No, they're satellite countries of the Jews who have occupied Germany. Native Germans abhor kikery.

no we wont,we side with russia in the next war,i want to see how they rape you,again...

>talking about war happened 500 years ago

so desesperate
Stop Pedro

Germany is about to fail miserably once the UK leaves, rofl. No one votes alongside them and without the UK counterweight the French bloc (which includes Spain and Italy) will outvote them every time
It's hilarious how few people on here even understand how the EU works or pay attention to EU politics.

Stop trying. They despise logic and reason.

you want a map of the true satellite countries of germany? look at this picture.

What a waste of meme magic

So they fuck up their future again by losing more than 30million?

Quints of the chosen confirm

>700 years of proven European ancestry
>Merimutt dares to run his fat disgusting mouth

Go be 54% white elsewhere

Apparently your digits agree.

Idk, I just thought not everybody has to be like us, and if we would have only countries like the Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and Sweden and Finland in the Eurozone it would work out better

>projecting all of your powerless hatred on the flag of some user on a mongolian basken weaving board

sort yourself out

we can talk about which country surrendered in 1 year during ww2 if you want Louis,or who kicked baguettes asses during some independence war

Muerte a la inteligencia, germancuck ;)

>Idk, I just thought not everybody has to be like us

First mistake.

they are useless

Spain is like a punchingball for us
No need to be mad, move along :^)

>if we would have only countries like the Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and Sweden and Finland in the Eurozone it would work out better
Finally a german flag talking some sense, kicking us out of the union would be better for everyone involved

Why is every other nig on here so anti-germany, if the germans would've won we wouldn't be in this mess. why didn't we listen :(

>Idk, I just thought not everybody has to be like us, and if we would have only countries like the Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and Sweden and Finland in the Eurozone it would work out better
ironically everybody wants that here