Why are many in the arts/entertainment field so vehemently liberal...

Why are many in the arts/entertainment field so vehemently liberal? Particularly those who are the wealthiest and most prominent in their respective industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2027266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because kikes are the gatekeepers.

The gay mafia runs television and pedowood

t. Bryan singer

They are dumb and delusional, the perfect mixture for the liberal mindset.

it attracts those who feel rather than think

also kikes

These fields were designed to educate the uneducable.

Because they're the ones who are most insulated from the real-world negative consequences of Liberalism, "diversity", and multiculturalism.

Jews are the main source of money and these soulless brain dead people will do anything for it. Entertainers are really fucking stupid people for the most part.

Lunatics and tramps.

I think it has to do with personality traits. Liberals tend to be more open and creative which is something actors and entertainment industry folk are.

they act most of the time so their mentality is used to live in a fictional world, these people are beyond repairable, the loads of money doesnt make it anny better, in contrary..

Guilt, knowing that they are making money hand over fist by putting on a costume and playing pretend.

Also, a slightly warped empathy for the poor based on pretending to be a Jewish screenwriter's version of them.

Basically, their whole life is a fantasy and therefore they are attracted to fantastic solutions thst might not be viable in the real world

Empathy.

It's obvious: if you have no interest in how other people think and feel you won't make a good actor or an insightful artist. You also wouldn't be a liberal without the ability to empathise with others

They want to appeal to other ethnicities and cultures so they can steal their memes and package them into forms of consumable entertainment.

Psychopaths make excellent actors. Fake empathy is what defines most Liberals/Leftists/Progressives, in my opinion. This is not to say that those folks are generally psychopaths.

I just tagged myself.
Traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.

Opposite seems to be true.

>Contrary to common theories of stereotyping, the moral stereotypes were not simple underestimations of the political outgroupā€™s morality. Both liberals and conservatives exaggerated the ideological extremity of moral concerns for the ingroup as well as the outgroup. Liberals were least accurate about both groups.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2027266

(((Nepotism)))

The moviegoers want to see sex and violence and drugs and transgression. Imagine the boring movies a right-winger would make.

i would consider myself an ancap but i cried like 4 times while watching a dog's purpose. i think the opposite of what you're saying is true, sociopaths make the best actors.

They have to be to get work

Is true we do

pretending to be something you're not goes hand in hand with pretending the government can do things it can't and pretending the people can have cohesion or harmony that isn't feasible either

Because they work in (((Hollywood))) and has absolutely no idea what it is like to be lower or middle class.
Why are actors not considered the lowest scum anymore?